Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: "I Take No Prisoners. Kill Them All" -Narnia

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: "I Take No Prisoners. Kill Them All" -Narnia
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2013 11:09:27   
LatinLover/Martini

They don't have to necessarily buff the bot. They can decrease the poison by 1 or 2 points on the bot, but keep the skill tree poison core the same. Just alter it so poison can kill.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/21/2013 11:56:36   
Ranloth
Banned

It doesn't really need to get altered and then possibly Poison debuffed slightly, just after it was buffed due to Cleanse. It's fine as it is.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
5/21/2013 19:25:33   
LatinLover/Martini

But isnt it common sense for poison to be able to defeat your opponent. Just in terms of logic. If someone was poisoned they wouldnt keep getting poisoned then miraculously HALLELUIA IM HEALED.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/21/2013 19:32:09   
Ranloth
Banned

Logic doesn't always work in games. Isn't it normal to bathe in one's blood and heal your own wounds? Well, BL works in such way. Or after being directly hit with a Bazooka - shouldn't you be.. in pieces/dead? Yeah, as I've thought.

It'd be a buff to Poison and it doesn't need one. Just time your Poison right instead of possibly wasting it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
5/23/2013 8:19:56   
daredevil0420

Supported...

but the bad thing is players will just get lots of HP like beastmo said and max their poison and you're dead
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
5/23/2013 9:53:42   
Stabilis

quote:

Bazooka - shouldn't you be.. in pieces/dead? Yeah, as I've thought.

Not necessarily with our Armor, but knockback should be in the aftermath of a Physical shot. Even Ironman gets hit back from explosives.
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
5/23/2013 11:50:51   
Necromantres

in epicduel logic doesn't actualy take place...i mean..let's look at berserk...aren't you dislocating your arms? and if you use a sword..don't you just cut him? if you use a maul or a staff there is one question...HOW? or at double strike if you use cub how comes you kind of slice him once from head to legs and than goes back from legs to head...it can make sense with a very sharp sword but with cub? never...or Maul for example..how comes you don't smash his head when you use it? or even better Atom Smasher..how you can transform your cub in a weapon than can somehow target your soul and take away it's energy...grenades are even better or critical shots from guns(from what i know a bullet in a critical place cand kill you like head or heart) but the list can continue...I think someone should make a tread about illogical ED atacks :P

P.S. I think robots are the most illogical things in this game and sorry for my english i'm not very good at it.

< Message edited by Necromantres -- 5/23/2013 11:51:45 >
Epic  Post #: 32
5/24/2013 0:27:05   
CodexC

Ok so heres the rub,

if poison can kill you should it take effect after your turn? just to give the dying person a chance to make a difference?
Epic  Post #: 33
5/24/2013 11:18:38   
ansh0

Not at all.

That's buffing botanical hazard and giving classes without poison an unfair advantage.

Not supported in the least.

Every single person would be running a focus hazard build.
Epic  Post #: 34
5/24/2013 11:23:18   
Mother1

@ ansh0

did you read the entire thread? OP wants Poison in general to kill not just the poison from the botanical hazard. Besides since bots are universal any class can have poison, and BH CH and TLM can due double poison builds.
Epic  Post #: 35
5/24/2013 12:42:40   
ansh0

^Read my post again.

I address both the hazard and normal poison.

Also, realism has nothing to do with balance.

I don't see how someone can survive a massacre hit or a surgical strike. Same way how you can heal in 1 second. How you have to wait for your opponent to hit you before you strike.
Epic  Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: "I Take No Prisoners. Kill Them All" -Narnia
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition