Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[AQW] How did Drakath become Fallen?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> [AQW] How did Drakath become Fallen?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2013 15:02:03   
ChronoEye

This is a small mini-story about my in-game character, FallenDrakath , who's journey as a secret spy of Evil does not turn out well enough. Read out more to find out what kind of backstory I planned!

CHAPTER 1: HOW DID DRAKATH BECOME FALLEN?

Three years ago, in the Brightfall, a hero known as Drake was found. His special powers of Light saved the whole army of Lightscythes and DoomLight Sepulchure, while he was still alive, from the attacks of Undead Artix. Drake was honored of all this, and he started to gain more respect for his actions. Secretly though, in his mind, always he keeps hearing whispers of his father. Drake's father was slain by the Avatar of Chaos himself, when he found out a way to slaughter the whole Chaos. Drake saw everything and had nightmares of those events for long. The madness and insanity did grow in his brains silently and slowly.

Eight years later, when something happened and people from Mirror Realm was switched to the original world we know as Lore, even Drake appeared there. But then, something did crack inside his head and allowed some kind of ancient evil inside; it was something from his father, but still even stronger than anything seen before. Not even Dage or Nulgath could have been able to wield such power; so question remains, who controlled it before it passed to Drake?

Drake was thinking of a new name. " Hmm... my father was fallen under Chaos... by Drakath. I think, I'll be... FallenDrakath! "

Many many years after, there happened a Evil War between Dage and Nulgath. Our new villain known as FallenDrakath fought as mercenary for both sides and started to steal their gear to sneak up on both of their forces, and so after the war did end, FallenDrakath was all ready to go. Now, he roams around Lore in many suits, sometimes he might serve the Chunins, one day slay Paladins as DoomKnight, or serve the DeathKnights. But usually, he can be found as Chunin or Pyromancer.

Though the destiny knows what'll happen to FallenDrakath in the end... no one else won't find it out until Drakath's defeat!

CHAPTER 2: FALLEN ATTACKS!

Now that the Chaos had taken over FallenDrakath, he had to start his quests that leads him to fight for his master. He had the skills of Chunins, Paladins, DoomKnights, DeathKnights, and Pyromancers. He was able to cast spells of all of them, but now with Chaos included with them. He knew his journey was just to begin, until he met the Champion of Chaos.

" You will join me tonight, and become the first General of Chaos to lead my armies. You cannot resist, nor you even would do so. " He said, and smirked. FallenDrakath felt a purple aura glowing around him as Drakath's powers entered him. He laughed evilly and Drakath kept on smirking. " I can feel it... the Chaos' power! " FallenDrakath said while laughing. " You will see how well I serve you, my Master. " But now to this, Drakath interrupted " You will no longer be what you were. From now on you will... be the General of Chaos with all-new Chaos powers! "

With eyes widened, FallenDrakath stared at him. " General... of Chaos? " Meanwhile, an explosion happened and smoke covered the area. A evil laughter echoed around, and while Drakath and FallenDrakath stared at a mysterious person, it revealed to be... SEPULCHURE!

TO BE CONTINUED.

< Message edited by Yelj -- 11/19/2013 7:16:56 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> [AQW] How did Drakath become Fallen?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition