Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who is the favorite? Legion or Exile?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who is the favorite? Legion or Exile?
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2013 15:19:41   
toopygoo

no, there are lots of easy missions with decent rewards, you get some alts up to level 25 (takes like 1 week) and they have like 5000 tokens. we each have like 5 alt for 5*5000=25000 *2=50,000

and a few of our alts also got the bunny missions and the plant spores. we call it farming cause its a simple easy procedure to make a piles of tokens.

Note* neither of us have more than 1 account... we obey the rules. a lot of our alts are actually pretty old, we just didn't bother using them until recent times.

although unless you dont mind not playing with your main for 2 weeks, i dont recommend this arduous procedure because its boring enough to put one to coma...
AQW Epic  Post #: 76
5/29/2013 17:58:15   
Bloodpact

quote:

that's not the case my friend

I warned you s/he would lie did I not?

< Message edited by Bloodpact -- 5/29/2013 18:02:08 >
Epic  Post #: 77
5/29/2013 18:17:13   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

You guys only support exile for one reason.
Only for the achievements ^_^. That's all you care about exiles!

Devs should make a war without achievments, then people will go to the side they want to go

< Message edited by The Incredible Hulk -- 5/29/2013 18:19:07 >
Epic  Post #: 78
5/29/2013 18:20:47   
Bloodpact

cheevos for the winners D:. Dam ima have to go exile for the war since most
people are bandwagoning it anyways! yay
Epic  Post #: 79
5/29/2013 18:45:23   
Sauerkraut

quote:

You guys only support exile for one reason.
Only for the achievements ^_^.

Quite the opposite, my friend:
I switched to Exile during the Frysteland War although it was rather obvious that Legion was going to win. I had been playing with a very good 1v1 Legion faction before but became aware of my erratic ways :-)

Before and during most of the Infernal War Legion was expected to win and get all the goodies by most players. Nevertheless i spent a lot of time fighting for the most honourable Exiles, focusing on vault damage and trying to motivate players for Exile's just cause.
Epic  Post #: 80
5/29/2013 21:49:33   
DanniiBoiixD

I've been with Exiles through all wars. I am in it for freedom. I am also in it for achievements, credits, tokens, and influence. Possibly experience.
AQW Epic  Post #: 81
5/29/2013 22:09:11   
Theclown

yes exile have the bigest factions but legion have more big factions if we are active in war we win easy because we are just with much more i hope people will play fair because i see strange things these days on leaderbord about the many wins

so admins pls ban the botters or corrupt players
Epic  Post #: 82
5/29/2013 22:54:47   
beastmo

You may have more factions in legion, but exile has more ACTIVE . :)
Epic  Post #: 83
5/30/2013 1:16:47   
skeletondude

Been with exile since the beginning of war! And I sure as hell will fight for my Freedom, Exile FTW!!!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 84
5/30/2013 4:18:27   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

quote:

You may have more factions in legion, but exile has more ACTIVE . :)

You'll never know, what if Legion becomes active for the war. That would be a coincidence, You'll be crying like a baby ;o

quote:

so admins pls ban the botters or corrupt players

I don't even understand this
Epic  Post #: 85
5/30/2013 4:22:40   
Mysterion.

quote:

I don't even understand this

He meant that when someone bots or playes corrupt (AKA cheating), they should be banned on sight.
As it gives an unfair advantage to the opposing aligment.

Epic  Post #: 86
5/30/2013 6:02:43   
Thesoulweaver

I'm all for going in a bunker, nuking delta V all around and coming back up in an anti rad suit to enjoy the peace. Maybe I can go to another planet as well.
MQ AQW  Post #: 87
5/30/2013 15:27:15   
UnderSoul

You can either support the Exiles, and have many more bloody wars and senseless rebellions, or join the Legion and squash them like the pests they are. Have a nice day!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
5/30/2013 19:09:09   
Dual Thrusters

Sorry guys, I am betraying Legion and becoming an Exile. We cannot let the tyrant control our lives and treat us like slaves! It is time to fight for ourselves and stand up to the greater good! Baelius may have the best weapons, but what good are they if you don't know how to use them? We have the best men, and outnumber the whole Legion army. First we trample Alydriah, now you're next Baelius! For the Exiles! For Freedom!For Delta V!

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
5/30/2013 19:21:19   
fhiz

Legion. Follow the rules, or if you don't like them, change them from within.

My Mechquest Channel
Post #: 90
5/30/2013 22:10:32   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

Sorry guys, I am betraying Legion and becoming an Exile. We cannot let the tyrant control our lives and treat us like slaves!

rly? i do not feel controlled or forced, so far balieus or alydriah has no influence on us or treat us like slaves :P so you must have been in a parallel universe.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
5/30/2013 22:58:13   
Stabilis

^

And Oz could not give a blam about anyone's lousy freedom.
AQ Epic  Post #: 92
5/31/2013 2:51:47   
SouL Prisoner

Started as exile, but joined legion! Reason?? Not sure how silly it might sound :P

When i created my faction, i had no idea about legion's background. Joined only legion bacause i liked legions HQ and exile's kinda looked like it has been destroyed... so ya, legion i guess

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 5/31/2013 2:53:53 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
5/31/2013 4:35:27   
Baydraze

^^ Well, the good side fights for freedom! We need to defeat the bad side lolz:p

Epic  Post #: 94
5/31/2013 4:53:23   
Sir Caden

Legion is for Order

Legion is always in my heart no matter what
Epic  Post #: 95
5/31/2013 6:25:46   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^
Same ;o
Customized my own signature ;o
Edit:
By the way, I think they messed up the signatures, shouldn't legion have red and gold while exile has black and blue?

< Message edited by The Incredible Hulk -- 5/31/2013 6:34:20 >

Epic  Post #: 96
5/31/2013 6:42:27   
SouL Prisoner

^Talk to Mecha about it :P

quote:

^^ Well, the good side fights for freedom! We need to defeat the bad side lolz:p

*Cough* my story is almost 3 years old! And now i'm fully aware what legion and exile is

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 5/31/2013 6:44:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
5/31/2013 10:10:55   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

quote:

Well that is not what it means.

Exiles are not rebels (could be if Titan chooses to), neither are freedom fighters.

If you have watched the beginning of the story line about Oz then you'll know what exiles mean.
Exiles is ''One who lives away from one's native country, whether because of expulsion or voluntary absence.''. That's what it means if you search it up on google ;D. It's basically saying in Epic Duel terms that the exiles have been expelled from their country, which legion has control of.

Legion is just ''A large military unit trained for combat; an army.'' It doesn't say good neither bad in any of its meanings, so you have got ninja'd ;D.
Epic  Post #: 98
5/31/2013 11:06:41   
Baydraze

quote:

It's basically saying in Epic Duel terms that the exiles have been expelled from their country, which legion has control of.

So basically they stole our land. I consider legion as the bad side then?

BTW, the signature for exile says FOR FREEDOM. If you are peaceful, you're the good guy.
If you want power and control, well you can indicate this is most likely the bad side(legion).

p.s. You are the one who got ninja'd:p

< Message edited by Baydraze -- 5/31/2013 11:10:05 >

Epic  Post #: 99
5/31/2013 11:12:26   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^

We will see about that, we need a mod/Dev to tell us if legion is bad and exile is good. Then we will see who is right ;p.
Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who is the favorite? Legion or Exile?
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition