Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lanrete

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Lanrete
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2013 4:13:45   
Voodoo Master

Lanrete

Location: Ravenloss (Book 3) -> 2 Down -> Left -> Up -> 2 Left, Void Ship -> 3 Left -> Right -> Approach right door, Unvoided Ravenloss (Book 3) -> 2 Down -> Left -> Up -> 6 Left -> Approach the door, Lanrete's SoulForge

Quests given
Lanrete's SoulForge
Searching for Spirits I
Searching for Spirits II

Shops owned
Ravenloss (Book 3)
Soulsmith Shop

Lanrete's SoulForge
Spirit Cast (Shop) (Buy)
Spirit Cast (Shop) (Merge)

SoulForged Sword
SoulForged Staff
SoulForged Dagger
SoulForged Axe
SoulForged Wand
SoulForged Scythe
SoulForged Ring
SoulForged Necklace
SoulForged Belt

Dialogue
Ravenloss (Book 3)

Lanrete: What?

• Talk
    Lanrete: You want to ask me questions? Whatever.
    • Who are you?
      Lanrete: Lanrete, a Soulsmith. I'm looking for my brother, soulweaver with long blonde hair, have you seen him? I have the ship schematics.

• Ship?
      Lanrete: Schematics for the Void Ship. Tom said he'll need a ship to follow someone, so I'm delivering them. But I can't find Izaac anywhere...

• Soulsmith?
      Lanrete: You've never heard of Soulsmiths? We are one of the 4 weaving families. Our specialization is binding Elemental Spirits in weapons.
      Lanrete: Or sometimes forging weapons directly from Elemental Spirits. Depends. I can sell you some weapons if you want, I need money.
    • Four Families?
      Lanrete: Seriously? Soulweavers, chaosweavers, soulsmiths and murks. Educate yourself a little, will you?
      Lanrete: I don't have time to explain the whole weaving history. Who are you anyway?

Lanrete: Oooh, you are the one who's been doing nothing these past years, while Rose gained more influence. Great job with that.

Void Ship

Lanrete: My brother is out and he told me to not let anyone in.

Unvoided Ravenloss (Book 3)

Lanrete: I'm not ready yet to open the SoulForge!

Lanrete's SoulForge

Lanrete: *sigh*

Lanrete: Hello, <Character>. Welcome to the SoulForge.

• Talk
    Lanrete: What?
    • Who are you?
      Lanrete: Huh? We've met already, why are you asking me who I am? Man, your memory is rubbish. I'm Izaac's brother. I'm a SoulSmith.

• Izaac & Riadne
      Lanrete: They live here for now, but they are moving out soon. They don't want Tomix to grow up underground.

• Soulsmith?
      Lanrete: *sigh* SoulSmiths are weavers who don't want to weave. Instead, we use tools to bind Elemental Spirits into objects.
      Lanrete: Sentient objects. Weapons that act according to the wielder. Accessories that react to the emotions of the wearer.
      Lanrete: Yes, Elemental Spirits were people once. No, this is not unethical. (You were gonna ask that, weren't you?)
      Lanrete: We use undeveloped Elemental Spirits. Unlucky sods who died and didn't have the will to head on to their lives.
      Lanrete: Weavers who, after death, stayed in the "larval" stage of the spirit.

Lanrete: Real talk, we're doing them a favour.
      Lanrete: Without us, they'd either get absorbed by corrupted Elemental Spirits or just simply fade away. We're giving them a purpose.
      Lanrete: So, nothing unethical about it.
  • How does this work?
    Lanrete: First things first, you will need an Elemental Spirit. The ones we need are those in the earliest stage of the spirit development.
    Lanrete: They can be found in wild areas filled with elementals. They attract those. Elemental attunement or something. I won't get into details.
    Lanrete: These Elemental Spirits will be used as a "core" of the item you're making. They will give this item special properties and elemental alignment.
    Lanrete: Next, you will need a cast. Not just ANY cast. A SpiritCast. I will make it for you... for a price. I need money, ya know...
    Lanrete: Then, go to the SoulForge, insert the cast and the Elemental Spirit you want to use as a core. The forge itself will do the rest.
    Lanrete: It takes a while to build a forge like that... a lot of time and dedication. I'm very proud of her, if I do say so myself!
    Lanrete: Anyway, ya, the forge should combine the cast and the core into an item.
    Lanrete: Just so you know... do not make more than one item of the same type. SoulForged items are sentient. They might get... jealous.
    Lanrete: If you make a staff, and then make another, better one, the previous staff can, and WILL, assume the same properties as the new one.
    Lanrete: That is all.

• Acquire the Elemental Spirits
    Lanrete: Take your SoulAlly with you. It can sense and see other Elemental Spirits. (Aegis will join you automatically for these quests.)
  • Obtain a Spirit Cast - opens Spirit Cast (Shop) (Buy) or Spirit Cast (Shop) (Merge).

• Soulforge Items! - opens the SoulForge.

Other information
  • Lanrete will eventually offer SoulForged Rings, Necklaces, and Belts, however these items are currently unavailable.

Thanks to Jay for image and corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/7/2021 19:58:50 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Lanrete
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition