Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 126 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 126 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2013 10:29:29   
Megadragonknight

@Red
Haha. Yeah. I guess I got too carried away for Gold Dragon that I forgot FC already brought light to the land. xD
Post #: 26
6/1/2013 10:31:44   
necro rouge

@red
yeah, the pierces are kinda out of place in his deck. he needs to have one/two might added or have them changed to something useful.
AQW  Post #: 27
6/1/2013 10:33:56   
Vagaran

@Red
Oh well, could be I just use him wrong :p

I wonder when the Orc vs Ogre conflict will continue, I'm liking it so far.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 28
6/1/2013 10:35:58   
Redingard

@Vagaran

I've killed millions of Orcs at this point. If I can't find Raider, Pillager, and Rogue in this long over-due war, then I'm definitely siding with the Ogres. xD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
6/1/2013 10:38:06   
Vagaran

@Red
The Orc are trolling you, hehe...Although I don't have much luck with Pilla-jerk and Rogue either.

Know what a Dragon Orc Ogre Mutant character would look hilarious :P
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 30
6/1/2013 10:48:00   
Leader
Unrequited

@Redingard, Have you tried looking for them in the central mountains? I ran into all three a couple of times while I was refresh farming last night. They have an extremely low encounter rate though, so it may be a while before you find them.

Priest of Ver is playing hard to catch, which means I'll have a good time training Princess Aegea and Light Guardian to Level 20, and by the looks of things - I will probably get them both to 20 before I successfully possess a priest.
Post #: 31
6/1/2013 10:50:28   
Redingard

@Leader

Yep, that's the only place that I've been searching.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
6/1/2013 10:54:12   
The Jop

@Red
You can also fight them in the Sleepy Wolf Inn, which it might be faster to refresh farm in if you copy and paste /join sleepywolf-xxx.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
6/1/2013 10:55:17   
Leader
Unrequited

Well good luck! I wouldn't be surprised if you found all three before I manage to capture the Priest of Ver.
Post #: 34
6/1/2013 10:57:35   
Imprison

Wow necro, CC really let Seraphim beat the heck outta me... gj btw.
Post #: 35
6/1/2013 10:57:47   
Redingard

@The Jop

Hate refresh farming. Bleh. x_x

@Leader

I'd be surprised if I see a Pillager in my lifetime. I haven't seen any in over two months.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
6/1/2013 11:00:29   
necro rouge

Does anyone know how the Amazon animations are? I don't think i can do another farming session unless i know it will be worth it.
AQW  Post #: 37
6/1/2013 11:03:48   
Leader
Unrequited

@necro rouge, Have you seen the animations for Huntress? I believe they're exactly the same as hers for the 1,2 and 3 hit combos. I'm not entirely sure about the 5 hit combo, but chances that too will be the same.
Post #: 38
6/1/2013 11:08:13   
Hakunin

@necro
no vdu yet on utube, so:
the usual spearthrowing for 1-2 hit, and pointing the head + shaking the rod in 30 degree for 3-5 hit combos.
AQ  Post #: 39
6/1/2013 11:11:03   
necro rouge

@leader
Really? I know they are busy, but these legendaries are really lackluster compared to the others.
AQW  Post #: 40
6/1/2013 11:11:59   
Combat dummy

Does Anyone Know When Warlic, Rolith. Nulgath, Dilligaf Or Klunks Birthdays Are? I Wonder If Anything Special Will Happen, Like With Revs Birthday....

Stay Frosty!
~Combat dummy (Raptor Blu)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
6/1/2013 11:19:17   
Leader
Unrequited

@neco rogue, It's true, but like you said they're extremely busy and with only a small team to work on things with such small time - we're lucky to be getting releases with decent content. Hopefully, as bi-weekly releases progress, we should start to see more detail and bigger content with updates. Next week is the 2nd Character Suggestion competition, so we'll be getting new player-suggested content too.
Post #: 42
6/1/2013 11:21:26   
Beck

@necro rogue
Are you kidding me? Queen Aegea has 5 Shields AND the Neutralize/Ironhide combo. And can Greater Heal. She will be the queen of all walls.

Why don't they have more attack cards? Because they don't NEED them. They are deadly, healing tanks.

You know what else is the only character to come with 5 Shields? Rev Egg. Everyone lives in terror of the day someone teaches their Rev Egg "Crush".
AQW  Post #: 43
6/1/2013 11:27:13   
Leader
Unrequited

Just ran into Orc Raider *giggles*

For the time being, I've only got enough Soul Gems to get either Queen Aegea or Seraphim of Ver... Which should I get first? >:l

I like more defense characters, but I have no clue which would be better in battle. I could always add a Retribution to her deck list too, so I'm more tempted to go with her. What would you guys choose?
Post #: 44
6/1/2013 11:27:29   
necro rouge

@beck
i know, the decks and appearances are very good, and i love the Seraphim deck, but I think it is very lazy for a legendary to use same animations as normal veteran characters (father minute and huntress). Even father time himself, who evolves from FM has his own unique animations.

A magical super angel of light is not supposed to punch people with his hands (No, he doesn't even use his staff. He just holds the staff and punches people.) while dragging his wings sideways across the floor.

< Message edited by necro rouge -- 6/1/2013 11:29:29 >
AQW  Post #: 45
6/1/2013 11:31:09   
Redingard

@Leader

I wanna be you sometimes. ;-;

And not every character needs to have its own animations, despite how that would be nice.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 46
6/1/2013 11:35:37   
Hakunin

@Leader
No matter how strong Agea can be, Tyrael Seraphim has better look and potentially more interesting deck.
AQ  Post #: 47
6/1/2013 11:37:40   
necro rouge

@redingard
I am not saying that animations can not be recycled, but I also think that legendaries should have their own animations or something a little unique. Legendaries having their own animations has also become somewhat of a standard.

To be perfectly honest, I like Father minutes animation on Seraphim, but his one hit animation looks ridiculous.

edit: @leader
Yeah, but on the princess, the animations fit, so it's pretty much okay. However, the Seraphim one hit attack just looks bad. It does not fit the character, and the model does some weird jumps when he prforms it because of how "high" he is flying. Like i said earlier, I am fine with keeping all of the animations except that one.

< Message edited by necro rouge -- 6/1/2013 11:55:31 >
AQW  Post #: 48
6/1/2013 11:48:43   
Leader
Unrequited

@Hakunin, He looks way better, true but as for his deck while it looks more interesting it has many costly cards, but when it comes to Aegea a lot of cards can be recycled and energy expenditure is far less. It's a tough choice, but it looks like I'll have a level 20 princess soon anyway.

On the grand scale of things, animations aren't really important and it could be that the Amazons are from the same area or culture, which is why they have the same style of attacks. This particular one happens to be my favourite because I think it looks the best, so I don't mind it really. A lot of them could change in the future after higher priority functions have been worked on beforehand.
Post #: 49
6/1/2013 12:47:09   
Combat dummy

I Wouldnt Mind If They Held Out On Releasing More Card Series In Two Weeks And Instead, Released In Battle Chat!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 126 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition