Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 126 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 126 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2013 18:27:57   
Combat dummy

Ok, Which Instance?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
6/1/2013 18:30:41   
clintonian

map 2 its just popping up like every 5 minutes

< Message edited by clintonian -- 6/1/2013 18:32:54 >
Post #: 77
6/1/2013 18:32:26   
Combat dummy

Wow.... Heh Heh... Thanks Bruh!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
6/1/2013 18:35:46   
Mondez

Too many apprentices! -_- Easy exp for me, but for some reason every single encounter has shield on the first draw.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
6/1/2013 18:36:23   
Redingard

Why is everyone getting angry after not finding a character after 1 or 2 hours of farming? You'd think, being a veteran of OS (most of you are), you'd be used to it by now.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 80
6/1/2013 18:39:08   
Mondez

@Redingard
Longest time finding a character was Skeleton Apprentice when he was first released. Time frame was 3 months I believe so I'm used to it. I'm just mad that every apprentice I face draws a shield on the first turn.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
6/1/2013 18:48:13   
Vagaran

@Mondez
Same, took ages just to get Skeleton in Alpha and he had a low possesion rate as well with no SG options at that time it was a pain to get him :P
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 82
6/1/2013 18:52:22   
Combat dummy

Amidst All This RNG Descrimination, I Have Good News!!!! My FIRST Level 20! Since The First Night Of Alpha Testing!

@Jmagician: Thanks!

I Want To Thank All Of My Adoring Fans Who Watched Me On My Journey!

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 6/1/2013 18:56:37 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
6/1/2013 18:55:48   
Jmagician

@Combat: Congratulations! That is an awesome achievement!
AQW  Post #: 84
6/1/2013 18:59:13   
Combat dummy

How Come My Exp Bar Is Still Moving?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
6/1/2013 19:00:05   
clintonian

@combat gratz man for some reason u still get exp when ur 20 maybe lvl cap will increase i guess

< Message edited by clintonian -- 6/1/2013 19:01:12 >
Post #: 86
6/1/2013 19:00:54   
Combat dummy

Thanks Clint. What Happens If I Fill It Up? Error?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
6/1/2013 19:04:47   
clintonian

probably. Chests chests CHESTS!!

< Message edited by clintonian -- 6/1/2013 19:11:44 >
Post #: 88
6/1/2013 19:17:10   
Beck

@Combat dummy
You mean when you're level 20 and the EXP bar keeps filling up?
Nothing happens when its full. You don't level up again. I've experienced this with my Cosoma.
AQW  Post #: 89
6/1/2013 19:22:27   
Combat dummy

@Beck:Oh, Well, It Would Look Cool So.... Plus Im Grinding Gold.

Next Im Going To Claim my Founder Champion!

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 6/1/2013 19:33:01 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
6/1/2013 20:06:09   
necro rouge

Does anyone know if there are any lv 20 seraphims in the game yet? I think I have a shot at being the first.
AQW  Post #: 91
6/1/2013 20:10:30   
Cyber doom5

Just curious but is anyone else getting sick of meaningless card packs and sg masters and legends dominating the recent releases?

In 2weeks they should release part one of the grand quest

I know rev has been teasing is with pictures of characters for awhile now (ie. the asylum, Phoenix tamers, plant creature, and so on)

Anyone else ready for something big

Because the little meaningless releases are getting old

I used to get excited about oversoul releases

But now all I can say is

It's the same every week

The least they can do is make the new characters easy to find since only those with sg can get the legendary awesome forms
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
6/1/2013 20:23:04   
almanac01

Lich is mine! >:D
NEARLY have every non-rare guy.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 93
6/1/2013 20:23:17   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

....Meaningless? o-o
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
6/1/2013 20:32:21   
Jmagician

@Asuka: I think what he is trying to say is that all the fun has been drained out from having to go through the same old routine of waiting for the release and catching characters.

@Cyber: It is the only way to keep up the motivation for training our characters though. If there isn't anything to do, then what will I train for?

I do agree with your point about CC though. It has totally destroyed the uniqueness of the cards and overall gameplay. Reason why is because they are available to literally all the characters. It is nice that they have restrained from implementing every single card but I am eagerly awaiting heavy limitations on them. Any unfairness you guys could think of from the result of these limitations can be easily remedied by the multi character battles just as a reminder.
AQW  Post #: 95
6/1/2013 20:35:02   
Combat dummy

@Cyber:I Share Asukas Confusion. I Think The CC Is Pretty Engaging. And The New Characters Arent All SGs..... Flesh Void Just Came Out And His Cards Are Legendary Status. Although The Appearances Of Legends And FEW Masters Are Eye Candy And SG, There Are Many That Look Cool And Are Not SG. Princess Aegea Looks Awesome And Has Nice Animations. Besides, Isnt It The Cards That Matter You Can Recreate the Strength Of A Legendary If Thats What You Want? Back Then We Were Begging For CC And Were Waiting Sooo Impatiently, Now We Have It And Your Already Dissatisfied? Buddy, I hate To Break It To You, But We Have Only Done 3/8 Active Elements. So Odds Are For The Next 10 Weeks (If It Comes To That) We Will Only See CC Booster Packs For The Other Elements And More Characters. Maybe A Nice Quest Or Two Wil Release But Still, These Little Fundamental Things Have To Pass For The BIG Things To Come.

@Jmagician: My Point Exactly. Heh Heh.

All The Cards And Such To Me Are Just A Means Fort Us To Get Stronger To Farm Faster And Prepare For Whatever Challenges Lie Ahead!

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 6/1/2013 20:36:28 >

Stay Frosty!
~Combat dummy (Raptor Blu)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
6/1/2013 20:44:48   
Jmagician

@Combat: With the 20 Xboosts along with all these cards running rampant, I think they are preparing us for something. Hopefully when the challenges face us in the eye, these 'aids' will be removed or drastically reduced. It isn't fun to take a test will all the right answers right?
AQW  Post #: 97
6/1/2013 20:45:13   
TheSage

Just a little reminder, the Omni Project is drawing most if not ALL the man power away from the other games in an attempt to get it out ASAP, right now there is little time out of the week to get much stuff done for OS. The grand quest will come soon enough but until then there are still a LOT more core features that need to be added into the game.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
6/1/2013 20:49:40   
Combat dummy

@Jmagician: Indeed It Is. The Ingrained "Lab" Rat Within Me Is Having An Epiphany! Hahaha. They Already Said that The CC Will Be Cycling So Maybe After All The Elements Are Done, The CC Will Disappear And We Will Be Left With What We Purchased Already. Then The Tough Creatures Will Come Out And Be Nearly Unstoppable And We Will Be Forced To Utilize Whatever Cards We Have Accumulated!

Im Anxious About That Omni Game, Im Like The Concept Art I Have Seen So Far. I Hope OS Gets A Bigger Development Team Soon.

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 6/1/2013 21:13:58 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
6/1/2013 21:51:47   
Mondez

That's where my Titan and Über boss battle ideas come in because Oversoul needs some bosses that are on the highest difficulty scale.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 126 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition