Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New passive bar at the top

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New passive bar at the top
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/2/2013 9:09:36   
zion

Seems like there's no need for the passives to be listed at the bottom - they just add clutter since you can't click them. This includes passive cores and any skills that may remain passive.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/2/2013 16:05:46   
Dual Thrusters

They are there just to remind you that you have them
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/3/2013 7:59:36   
zion

The action bar getting way too cluttered >>>>> an additional reminder of what I have.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/3/2013 8:01:18   
Ranloth
Banned

This was done for the upcoming change of passive skills to active. It won't be as cluttered. They were better off doing it all at once and keep cluttered for a week rather than double the work and less clutter (like it affects the game anyway).
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
6/3/2013 15:34:23   
Bloodpact

it's actually awesome to have em there, cuz now I don't need
to go to my character stats if I'm doing something else to see
if i got init,smoked,etc. Also don't have to keep track of the turns
for how long smoke,int,etc will last.

It's a simple beneficial thing

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/4/2013 6:09:15 >
Epic  Post #: 5
6/11/2013 16:25:16   
toopygoo

also, they should add the level of the passive, and the percent it gives, up top. e.g. shadow arts: level 5 "gives players 5% increase to stun/block"
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/11/2013 16:26:54   
Ranloth
Banned

^ All of this. It'd be even more convinient and good for those with slower connection (since loading full character info can take a while, i.e. more than 15 seconds).
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
6/11/2013 20:25:16   
toopygoo

my thinking exactly. im on an old laptop (my shockwave crashes on max performance, and best quality) and sometimes, it really slows my battle down because of char page loading.

AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/12/2013 5:17:20   
zion

Guys, you completely misunderstood. I like the symbols at the top... should be taken further. I mean showing your passive cores at the bottom is now not needed and just clutters everything.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New passive bar at the top
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition