Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Warbot, Junker and Mechallid armor Headstyles.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Warbot, Junker and Mechallid armor Headstyles.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2013 4:01:11   
Mysterion.

These armors come with an automatic applied headstyle, unchangeable.
These applied headstyles should be optional, not forced.

Make those applied headstyles extra headstyles, only able to unlock by wearing the respective armors.

Reason: A player likes the warbot armor, he saves all his credits to buy it once restocked, only to find out that he is now unable to change his headstyle. He rages and is now stuck with a crappy new headsyle, unsatisfied and eventually quits the game.

Other solutions:
A note like: This armor comes with an applied headstyle, not changeable.

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 6/4/2013 7:57:25 >
Epic  Post #: 1
6/4/2013 7:36:56   
ReinVI

people shouldn't be so concerned with there look... if you don't like the forced hairstyle your not forced to use the armor. Plus it already shows that there is a helmet in the picture of the armor no armor with a forced hairstyle shows the head but the ones with the forced hairstyle show the head. Pretty good clue to "hey this armor has a helmet" in my opinion.
Epic  Post #: 2
6/4/2013 7:42:02   
Mysterion.

Picture of Warbot
Picture of Junker Armor
They do not show the applying headstyle, reinVI.

And did you even read my other solution?
quote:

Other solutions:
A note like: This armor comes with an applied headstyle, not changeable.

That is why i noted it down aswell >_>.

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 6/4/2013 7:46:44 >
Epic  Post #: 3
6/4/2013 7:49:16   
Mother1

Supported. It should also apply to the mechachild armors as well. One moment I was using it with my alt and could keep my regular hairstyle then after an update I was forced to have the medium mechachild hairstyle.

@ reinvi

Let's face it Epic duel thanks to omega making all items the same (power wise) have become "Let's dress up my little warrior." So there shouldn't be something forcing you to put on a hairstyle you don't like such with the warbot, Junker, and The mechachild armors.
Epic  Post #: 4
6/4/2013 7:56:52   
Mysterion.

^ Wops, didnt know about the Mechallid armor hehe.
Will add it right away.
Epic  Post #: 5
6/4/2013 10:07:01   
ReinVI

meh unless they can make the change in about 20 minutes then there are a million more important things then "omg my guys head isn't what I want it to be" :/
so
supported if dev time would be minimum

not supported if it would take dev resources from more important things
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Warbot, Junker and Mechallid armor Headstyles.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition