Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mailing notifications

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Mailing notifications
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2013 21:42:52   
Frostblitz

Right now I have a hard time noticing that I have mail since all there is is a tiny star on the envelope. Maybe there can be this bubble above the mail symbol that has the number of unread messages in your inbox and if you have no unread, then the little bubble will go away. Just like normal notifications!

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/6/2013 20:17:34 >
Epic  Post #: 1
6/4/2013 21:47:02   
toopygoo

id appreciate this... and include if the letter has been opened or not... i cant tell if my members have read what i sent them or not
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/6/2013 14:18:58   
xGreen Warriorx

Supported. The star isn't noticeable enough, and half the time I don't see it. Being able to see how many new messages you have before you open your mailbox would also be useful.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/6/2013 15:48:56   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Maybe something red which will grab our attention.
Epic  Post #: 4
6/6/2013 15:52:18   
Ranloth
Banned

Oh, so there was a star that notified us about a received mail. Okay. Didn't know that. Just shows how hard it is to notice. <.< Perhaps if it was flashing?
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
6/6/2013 16:10:04   
toopygoo

LOL trans. not even flashing, you now how you have a popup when you get a mail and refresh your browser in any way on the forum?
how about between maps, or battles world changes, you get a popup that notifies you, with a preview of who its from, and the subject?
this could be turned off if you wanted it.
and also, it would appear when you logged in.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/6/2013 16:34:42   
Bloodpact

You want it to be flashing Trans.... your sick
what about people with epilepsy....
where is your heart :'(
Epic  Post #: 7
6/7/2013 10:08:42   
Frostblitz

yeah ecen a flashing star is kinda hard to see

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/9/2013 19:58:43 >
Epic  Post #: 8
6/7/2013 19:48:58   
XapApp

If the player is online, they could receive a notification reading "You have received a new mail.".
If the player is offline when a message is sent, when they log in, they should receive a message reading "You have # new message(s) since your last visit" or something like that.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/9/2013 10:20:27   
Frostblitz

yeah that would be cool as well
Epic  Post #: 10
6/14/2013 23:08:06   
XapApp

As for the star, it could be, uh, bigger?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Mailing notifications
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition