Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Favorite class and why?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Favorite class and why?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/5/2013 22:14:43   
Trae

Title says it all
For my it's a tie beetween the mages (bloodmage and techmage)
I've found them both to be very versatile and very fun to play
Epic  Post #: 1
6/6/2013 0:33:52   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I enjoy BH and BM most
Very versatile classes, with multiple builds (despite one or two builds for each dominating)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/6/2013 0:51:05   
Dual Thrusters

Bounty Hunter.

So many different build varieties! But the best thing I like about it is that the stat requirments are very convenient! Plus EMPing the heck out of players is so fun >:D

But sadly I am a Cyber Hunter, and all I can do is tank :P

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/6/2013 2:44:45   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

I enjoy TLM and Merc ONLY

Epic  Post #: 4
6/6/2013 3:40:17   
Bloodpact

Anything with Bloodlust >:D

Num num num all your bloods!

Yay War and Pestilence for everyone !

Death is in the air :] ..............
Epic  Post #: 5
6/6/2013 6:44:21   
Cookielord12

I like the mages for versatility, sadly BM is a little behind the other classes.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/6/2013 7:43:51   
daredevil0420

BH and BM blood lust really helps :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/6/2013 12:10:48   
EpicIsEpic

tm
heal loop
Post #: 8
6/6/2013 17:05:28   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

Bounty Hunter as always because it's very flexible and can counter almost any build. EMP that does -45 is also fun! :)

Epic  Post #: 9
6/6/2013 17:28:18   
BadWitch

Definitely Tech mage ...I can say i always been one with a few exceptions (changed to get the cheevo and i tried blood mage when the class first come up)..and why?

...this is why :) ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HsXr5AWsKg

< Message edited by BadWitch -- 6/6/2013 17:30:05 >

Epic  Post #: 10
6/7/2013 9:59:20   
JariTheMighty

Due to ever-changing balance I won't name a favourite based on battle performance, but I will say Mercenary just because it's the class I started the game with.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 11
6/7/2013 17:47:57   
Theclown

TAC merc tank build with max surgial and u need a poison bot than u would be op trust me i won alot with this vs every class.

(can some1 make me a cool ed sig also)
Epic  Post #: 12
6/8/2013 0:57:34   
nico0las

Tech Mage.
I've always liked the Tech Mage. Perhaps it's because I like playing the underdog, but mostly because I like crushing opponents with a class that's nearly extinct.
It's quite satisfactory to use and there is always a build that will put up high scores despite how imbalanced the other classes are.

Aside from that, I love Bounty Hunter. I love the 5 focus build and Strength hunter is probably the most powerful build ever made.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/11/2013 7:30:27   
My Name is Jake
Banned

My favourite class is BH I usually find it very fun to play because of smokescreen you can do good dmg and bloodlust gives you HP back for more dmg and the good chance to block from Shadow Arts and smokescreen is good to. I like to try and make the opponent go defensive while I keep attacking and getting more HP so I don't need to go defensive.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/11/2013 8:07:32   
kaiseryeux21

I did tried 5 of the 6 classes (never used merc) and i can say that i used to like cyber hunter especially before they nerf static. It was on that class when i got all my achievements on beating Titan, NW, Big Tuna, and George Low. But i got majority of my wins when i switched to bounty hunter. the strength massacre build is definitely the most popular build during delta. I love BM during before they remove berserker. I switched to TLM about 2 weeks ago just to try the class and it was fine. But the boringness is really taking its toll on me. Support build is a a bit fun to use in 2 vs 2 but not for long. And now i switched back to my starting class which is TM. It's been almost 2 years since is used this class again and i can say that nobody beats the ORIGINAL.

< Message edited by kaiseryeux21 -- 6/11/2013 8:16:47 >
DF Epic  Post #: 15
6/11/2013 10:24:28   
Theclown

tac merc because the passive shield
Epic  Post #: 16
6/17/2013 22:27:32   
CodexC

I'm used to tanky classes but I also enjoy HoT. I'd have to say this is between BM TLm or CH
Epic  Post #: 17
6/17/2013 22:59:14   
ValkyrieKnight

Bounty Hunter and Blood Mage, everygame I play there's only 2 classes I like to play, characters that can function with either high health or strength which is Bounty and Blood : ) Tech mage too of course. If I had to pick . . . . . . Tech Mage.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
6/18/2013 7:05:34   
DanniiBoiixD

CH cause it was my starting class.
But forealz though BH is the class I know best, and I love it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/18/2013 11:13:33   
VanitySixx

Cyber Hunter and Bounty Hunter because of massacre ;)
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/18/2013 12:55:46   
Dual Thrusters

quote:

CH cause it was my starting class

Your starting class? O.o

Did you buy varium right when you made your character? :O
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
6/19/2013 9:21:06   
TankMage

Before this continues on any further please note that listing threads are not allowed. If this thread is to continue please give reasoning behind which class is your favorite and why.
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
6/19/2013 11:57:23   
DanniiBoiixD

@Dual Thrusters
No, I just chose it. BH was my starting class, if you wanted to know.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
6/19/2013 19:37:59   
Wootz

Cyber Hunter.

It has been my favourite since it has come out. I was one for the longest time and as soon as it is possible I will become one yet again.
I just like it because it is versatile for my play style, it has great skills that require strategy to make a good combo. It is basicly perfect for me.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
6/20/2013 14:07:26   
killerman164

It depends on which build is fun for me, but mostly I enjoy tech mage, it lasts you for a while...unless your defenses are rightfully pierced off the charts.
Another class I would love is.... "No Class"... nah, but my 2nd top would be bounty hunter... my least favourite could be blood mage.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Favorite class and why?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition