Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Favorite class and why?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Favorite class and why?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/20/2013 20:16:17   
CivilAE

Cyberhunter
Much harder to manage now than ever, solid nerfz makes it probably the most difficult class to win with especially after omega;few builds work consistently in racking up winz.
With this class EVERY move you make countz nowadayz.

Tech Mage is also extremely versatile

< Message edited by CivilAE -- 6/20/2013 20:20:43 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/20/2013 22:31:46   
Dual Thrusters

@CivilAE

Yes Cyber is a tough class to dominate with. It is also fun for me to play as too. My only problem is that there are only 2 general builds that exist :/
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/22/2013 16:53:08   
VampiMas

Cyber Hunter
Simply because this class is my dream class :) i always liked being an assasin and being a mage at the same time so this pretty much gives me both things i want :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/25/2013 4:30:35   
Malka12

Tech mage and Bounty hunter. Mostly tehc mage
Post #: 29
6/30/2013 19:25:36   
Minus123

I would have to say mercenary, since it's the class i started with, and I got my first thousand wins with that class. Good Times.

Off Topic: So I'm a CH right now, and it's become pretty clear that it got nerfed hard. I just came back from a long break, can anyone give me some info on builds that work? (My original build actually worked ok, but I still lost alot more than usual)
Post #: 30
7/1/2013 8:03:09   
martinsen5

Bounty Hunter would have to be my favourite class. I mean, it's the class I started with and I've pretty much been using it since early Beta. I've tried several different builds with this class, but I always go back to using a strenght build. What annoys me a bit about Epic Duel though, is how balance changes and so you basically have to change around your build as well in order to compete..

But yeah, BH is just a fun class for me I guess.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/1/2013 15:04:13   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

The reason why I like mercenary is firstly because that was my first class ever in he game but also I love the variety of builds as a merc. There are many builds as a merc and that is what is fun about that class. Other classes do not have a variety of build since they do not work.

Epic  Post #: 32
7/2/2013 22:38:28   
legion of souls

I really want to be a BM

But Bh is just dominating
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Favorite class and why?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition