Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= June 07, 2013: Oversoul's 2nd Suggestion Contest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= June 07, 2013: Oversoul's 2nd Suggestion Contest
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/7/2013 14:03:35   
Leader
Unrequited

quote:

Oversoul's 2nd Suggestion Contest

Posted on June 07, 2013 by Nulgath

Character Suggestion Contest

Are you ready to try your hand at putting your suggestion in-game? There will be TWO winners again but this time there will be two separate types of entries:

• Character Art design!
  • Character Backstory!

You have until next friday to submit your Art and/or Backstory suggestions.
    Here's How:

• You can submit your entries on the Oversoul Suggestion Forum Here!
  • You can also Tweet Nulgath on the Twitters with the hashtag #Oversoul

You can submit as much as you like. Once we have chosen the art and backstories, you the player community, will vote for your favorite in each category. Voting will last 1 week. The Art and Story suggestions with the most votes will be designed, animated and put into Oversoul!
    Once we have chosen the entries for you to vote on, we will set the ending date for the voting! Stay Tuned!

Coming Next Week!

• Neutral Card Series! Ice Series will be removed. All basic elemental series will be re-introduced into a seasonal rotation

• Please note that this thread is NOT for your contest suggestions. You are, however, free to post them and discuss them here. The quote tells you where you may post your entries for the competition. Also, while OverSoul is rated PG13, the forum is not so any content unsuitable for the forum will be removed. It is to be suggested via Nulgath's twitter, as mentioned above. ~Leader

< Message edited by Leader -- 6/8/2013 4:34:21 >
    Post #: 1
    6/7/2013 14:05:10   
    TheSage

Other Changes listed here http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21235003

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    6/7/2013 14:49:58   
    DarkLore

I just tweeted Nulgath my DarkLore character backstory!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    6/7/2013 15:30:20   
    Beck

Made a few entries through Twitter of my old stuff. Because I'm lazy.

Just 2 questions though:
    Do the entries in the Character Suggestion thread already count as part of this contest?
    Do entries made over Twitter need to also be submitted through the forums?
    AQW  Post #: 4
    6/7/2013 15:34:57   
    dragonxd9011

ok Her name is Aliser her story is her being the greatest black smith making all weapons for people then one day she wants hunt down excalbund dragon but then she faces up to it and looses her hand due fight but the dragon does get away so she decided to smith her hand with the material she got from it and in each picture is my suggestion and here types on hands the robotic cyborg metal guantlet is when she improves it so much heres images heres links

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh577/Bradley_Dale/IMG_0125_zps61e286bc.jpg
    http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh577/Bradley_Dale/IMG_0128_zpsecbb63d6.jpg
    http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh577/Bradley_Dale/IMG_0117_zps1249f898.jpg

By Draco9011 Oversoul Name
    Post #: 5
    6/7/2013 15:43:40   
    Postmaster General

I have been waiting for this for a long time! Can't wait to see which new characters we get! You guys come up with some incredible ideas!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    6/7/2013 16:38:54   
    inshal1000

Is this where we post our suggestions or will there be a separate page for that?
    MQ AQW  Post #: 7
    6/7/2013 16:45:30   
    Eerf Etaerc

Where should we post our backstory and in what format? I do not have Twitter and do not intend to create an account, so is this thread where the stories should be posted?
    Post #: 8
    6/7/2013 16:48:55   
    Shadow*guy

I think it will be pretty cool if we have the following character (or of a similar sort)

Character Name: Mamluk
    Character Weapons/ Abilities: Mace, Short Bow, Arrow Volley, Crush
    Alignment: Neutral
    Element: Neutral
    BackStory: Slaves of the Old One, recruited from the finest of youth to form the elite regiment and guardian corp
    Character Tree: Youth Slave, Slave Trainee, Slave Warrior, Slave Commander, Champion Mamluk

< Message edited by Shadow*guy -- 6/7/2013 16:49:33 >
    Post #: 9
    6/7/2013 17:13:36   
    Vagaran

Neutral...CC...NEXT??? OH YEAH FINALLY! Now I'll finally be able to spice up Orc Savager's deck
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 10
    6/7/2013 17:24:00   
    Mondez

I hope Nulgath got my first 2 entries because I tweeted to @Nulgath #oversoulcontest on twitter before the last tidbit of information was added.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    6/7/2013 17:36:49   
    Synner

Finally! Neutral series next week!
    Post #: 12
    6/7/2013 17:46:44   
    Postmaster General

Well, I didn't participate in the last contest... Thought I'd tweet mine out just in case. http://twitpic.com/cvvkdp
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    6/7/2013 17:47:27   
    stoned pope

This is my first Suggestion for this game! hope you guys like em!

Markus the blind swordsman

https://twitter.com/Stonedpope/status/343114572569395200/photo/1
    Backstory- He was once a villager who lost his eye sights when horcs raided his village, killing his Wife and Daughters. He soon found his way to a nameless master who taught him in the way of a swordsman. Now he teaches the blind warriors of the oversoul world in the way of a blind swordsman.

Element- Lighting
    Alignment-Good

Gigan the old
    https://twitter.com/Stonedpope/status/343112689939259392/photo/1
    Backstory - Like he says, he's been around for a long time, since the Great element war of 0000000000XI. He prefers his fists and wist over some silly old weapon. His fighting style is "Run in and bash everyone of their putty little sponge like skulls in the ground! Ahahaha!"

Element- Neutral
    Alignment- neutral

Young Dominic

https://twitter.com/Stonedpope/status/343113613264949248/photo/1
    Backstory- He always hated his older Brother Aether, His parents and elders always told him he was their favorite and was destined for greatness while Dominic was always frowned upon, so it came to be his life long goal to become stronger than his brother.
    Element- Shadow
    Alignment- Evil

AQW  Post #: 14
    6/7/2013 19:10:42   
    Desmodus

Aw snap! Gotta get my guy uploaded!

Wait. We post the Contest Entries in the Suggestion thread?

< Message edited by Desmodus -- 6/7/2013 19:56:02 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 15
    6/7/2013 21:29:26   
    Blackshock

I was so close in the last contest, I'm definitely driven not to lose again so I'm pulling out all the stops. Gonna go post these guys later but here's the art for a few (some unfinished)

Mimic
    Beetlekin Knight Commander
    Treeceratops evolution line
    Meteorex evolution line
    Hydraptor evolution line
    Frost bat veteran evo
    Frost bat master evo
    Plague Warden
    Fleshpuppet
    Elemental abomination
    Leo-kin Jungle Warrior

< Message edited by blackshock -- 6/7/2013 23:07:43 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
    6/7/2013 21:55:06   
    almanac01

GO Blackshock! All get insta vote! >:3
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 17
    6/7/2013 22:48:11   
    Megadragonknight

Alright! About time for the contest to start now! I shall send my Dragonknight and make him debut in OS!

The art for Dragonknight!
    Post #: 18
    6/8/2013 5:20:34   
    megakyle777

So, you enter by posting in the character suggestion thread? So, does that mean that everything there thus far is a entry, or is it only from a certain point? I don't get how the story entry works.

Also, Lord Beck, if you do not mind, I would like to post Eisen as part of The League Of Remarkable Gentlemen. SInce I am at a library computer right now I will do so now with the tale, and either PM me if you do not wish it to be so or if you do not mind. I will either keep it as is or remove or alter as you wish on the Monday since it's shut on Sunday. You will of course be given the appropritate credit.

I have made the entry. Tell me what you think.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 6/8/2013 6:28:18 >
    DF  Post #: 19
    6/10/2013 6:35:27   
    survivor39

I moved my suggest char to the proper forum. I only now realised this was not the official oversoul contest forum! lol

< Message edited by survivor39 -- 6/10/2013 6:56:48 >
    Post #: 20
    6/11/2013 5:00:08   
    ValkyrieKnight

Are variations or evolution of pre existing characters allowed?
    AQW Epic  Post #: 21
    6/11/2013 22:06:52   
    aliesterus

@Above: I certainly hope my contest entry is allowed to be the master evolution of Skexis Fiend :D

*A beam of light falls from the sky and explodes in a cloud of shadows, revealing a great Overdragon roaring to the skies*
    -Red vs Blue Season 12 Has Started
    -RWBY will be Premiering on July 4-6, 2014
    AQW  Post #: 22
    6/12/2013 2:39:39   
    Lemonus

Gotta.. finish... too... busy... urrggg...
    DF AQW  Post #: 23
    6/12/2013 8:02:55   
    Balu
    Legendary AK!!!

Finally decided on something to submit for the contest. Since i can`t draw, went with something imo cool and interesting concept wise. I had something totally different to submit, but in the end went with earth/nature chars. :3
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
    6/13/2013 13:23:53   
    BJEBLE

@above wow that is amazing.Please create a story.
    DF  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= June 07, 2013: Oversoul's 2nd Suggestion Contest
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition