Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dage The Evil

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Dage The Evil
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2013 6:38:12   
SiKxGuN

Will dage the evils cannon and pistol stop saying soldout so i can buy it?

Epic  Post #: 1
6/10/2013 6:43:09   
Scyze

Hey SiKxGuN,

This should be in the Q&A section.

The only time when you will be able to buy them will be when they re-stock. In other words, there has to be some in the shop for you to buy them. Re-stocks can happen at any particular time so always keep an eye out to the Developer's Twitter accounts. *You can find them in the EpicDuel website: http://prntscr.com/1970dr*
quote:

Questions about "When will _____ happen?" "When is _____ coming out?" "What is going to happen next !?" "Is _____ going to ________?" "Why isn't _____ in the game?" and the like - don't ask. Most of the time, we do NOT know. The latest updates can normally be found in the EpicDuel Design Notes, the New Release Information thread, and on the Wiki Release Log.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/10/2013 17:29:21   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

Malicious Neos has said all that needs to be said.

~Locked
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Dage The Evil
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition