Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What has happened to ED?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What has happened to ED?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/12/2013 4:01:24   
ansh0

The truth is, this game(or what's left of it) has only gone downhill since Omega.

I wish they could undo all of the changes from Omega and bring back Delta.
Epic  Post #: 26
6/12/2013 4:15:25   
Mother1

@ ansh0

Before Omega game the build you had a vendetta against until it was nerfed was dominating ever since they had nerfed strength BM. In case you are wondering that is right. Focus BM was dominating big time along with SS focus 5 TLM and many other focus builds. Heck even strength BM was still pulling in wins effectively (but not as effect as before the fireball nerf)
Epic  Post #: 27
6/12/2013 5:00:12   
Scyze

Here's a good example of the servers: http://prntscr.com/19jag7
I know that the picture's time is different. The top one could be from after an update while the bottom could be some mid-day but it's a good example!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/12/2013 9:55:27   
Khalix

Oh look, a fancy complaint thread about someone raging about a build he probably lost to.

Then we have conflicting forum posts with people making stuff up and then disproving it.

Seriously, the thread has biased thoughts.

---

After all, "ED is ..." "... ED" "ED..." is quite a popular trend in the GD portion of the forums.

And every time a thread like this is created, you see the same arguments.
Epic  Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What has happened to ED?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition