Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 13th, 2013 - Daring Design Notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 13th, 2013 - Daring Design Notes
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2013 20:16:57   
Xamurai

That part i understand. BUT mr ND mallet.... (Fyi- I always used to confuse you with pink moose back in beta) Anyway- I said "mainly for nostalgic purposes, I understand the reasoning behind the removal.
AQW Epic  Post #: 151
6/14/2013 20:36:59   
McNublet DeathLord

Awarding the achievement for people have donated tokens is fari, but what about those of us who have over 80k influence and just got kicked out of a faction for inactivity from one day of not playing.. I am highly annoyed at this because we dont an oppurtunity to get the achievement beacause of other players.
And had thousands of tokens donated as well.
#rabblefroth

< Message edited by McNublet DeathLord -- 6/14/2013 21:13:18 >

Nub all the way! Hail MANTHONG, btw im not Lord Nub.
Post #: 152
6/14/2013 22:02:05   
Dual Thrusters

Is there going to be an update today? Usually it is launched right about at this time.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 153
6/14/2013 22:05:35   
  Charfade

@Dual Thrusters

Yep! actually were doing our final checks. Shouldn't be to much longer of a wait ;) There was a few little buggies that kept creeping back in mysteriously! But all should be fixed now.

< Message edited by Charfade -- 6/14/2013 22:08:07 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 154
6/14/2013 22:07:39   
Dual Thrusters

Great! Can't wait for what's in store :D
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
6/14/2013 22:12:09   
Fireball1257

Can't wait for the update! :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 156
6/14/2013 22:25:28   
DunkThatOreo

Wow saw rabblefroth for the first time in-game a few moments ago :o
Epic  Post #: 157
6/14/2013 22:34:16   
Bloodpact

^

No you will not, your factions members where a women cleaning tool, and
your anger should be directed at them.

on a side note you were inactive and that's a common punishment, among the less friendly.

I sure hope there a restock of some sort :/.... I've been waiting for a certain armor forevers.

Yay War and Pestilence for everyone !

Death is in the air :] ..............
Epic  Post #: 158
6/14/2013 22:37:21   
McNublet DeathLord

Its so unfair, if i have 10k plus wins, 75k influence and i had donated over 10k tokens to that faction specifically. Do you understand my frustration if its sokeone elses fault i wont get the achievement that is unabke to be earned again. Epicduel is about achievemetns status and i deserve to get this one as wel, but i fully undetrstad what you are saying. I apologize i sounded harsh but i didnt know any other way to voice this matter.
Post #: 159
6/14/2013 22:39:32   
Bloodpact

^

Influence is pointless still, just for recognition in a faction.

but for the tokens I get ya.

Nothing can be done, Rabble said they don't track every faction you have ever been in
only info on currents.
Epic  Post #: 160
6/14/2013 22:43:00   
McNublet DeathLord

This game keeps letting me down again and again, i cant understand how unaccommadating they are to "premium members," and how upsetting these little nuances become.
Post #: 161
6/14/2013 22:44:33   
Bloodpact

Well that's not the game ;/, just some of the people in it.
Epic  Post #: 162
6/14/2013 22:44:46   
Orian

Hmm, I should start to play ED again.

Tokens going to become credits :o I might finally be able to get my char up to date
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
6/14/2013 22:48:37   
Bloodpact

^

With the increased credit gain it's going to be much easier

approximately 200- 500 credits more per 100 fights.

If your playing 1v1's that is, 2v2 and jugg obviously more.

< Message edited by Bloodpact -- 6/14/2013 22:49:39 >
Epic  Post #: 164
6/15/2013 4:11:31   
HD V!$ionX

I was just going to say that I think you should also get credits for all the tokens you donated to your current faction, as then you are no tselfish adn just want achievements for yourself, rather doing something for the team/faction and being generous. Also this rewards people who are loyal and dont faction skip.
AQW Epic  Post #: 165
6/15/2013 4:17:06   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^
What about players that have joined a faction and donated alot, then left/kicked?

It's not reliable doing that.
Epic  Post #: 166
6/15/2013 5:06:05   
HD V!$ionX

Well you cant just join and donate a lot. You need to wait a little while and get enough influence. Say you donate 20k tokens, which you could have saved or used as cheevos(selfish), so instead of selish people benifiting it should be people who do things for others benifiting. Also if you leave, you are not being loyal and just faction skipping and most people get kicked for a reason, and noone wants to kick people who donate a lot of tokens. DOing this encourages people to contribute to Flags and so on and makes the game a nicer environment, a bit like honour ystem on LoL
AQW Epic  Post #: 167
6/15/2013 5:30:02   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^

Well it won't happen anyways. Complain all you like ;b/
Epic  Post #: 168
6/15/2013 5:37:48   
odsey

@Hd Your expecting too much.

quote:

Well you cant just join and donate a lot.

Actually you could if you feel the faction need them or you have to much token.

And actually, the leader could kick you even if you have donate token. One of the reason if your tend to stay offline, you could be kicked.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 169
6/15/2013 6:20:29   
Ranloth
Banned

The Tokens donated were still put towards a use, why should you get 'em back? They are still being useful if you own a Flag since it'll deduct the total Tokens from it, even after the change. Only because you got kicked, it doesn't mean ED Team is to blame. It cannot be tracked, end of. Blame your Faction for kicking you since it was their choice and it's their Faction. You cannot blame anyone - including the Devs - for something that was done by your Faction and may have affected you.

It's basically saying I should blame the Government for my parents kicking me out from their house. The emphasis on "their" as well. It won't work. Better luck next time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 170
6/15/2013 7:42:30   
Lycan.

quote:

quote:

How about those that have been saving them up for just for the purpose of buying awesome chevos?

quote:

We would convert those remaining tokens into Credits, which you could then use for Cheevos, or weapons, or whatever else you want.

Wow, i just came back from early Omega and this game is gone downhill no offense, and i feel they are making useless updates because they ran out of idea's.
Wish we could go back to Gamma
Epic  Post #: 171
6/15/2013 9:47:21   
darkllord233
Banned

Rabble,you didn't increased credits in PvP battles and you didn't disabled the battle tokens...why ?

< Message edited by darkllord233 -- 6/15/2013 9:48:20 >

Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.antonio.391?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Vampirul_ED

Comment,like,subscribe,watch and share my videos: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzXOUVaHUX8lTqQw7pmaDJQ
Epic  Post #: 172
6/15/2013 9:49:35   
Ranloth
Banned

Because he's said this will happen next week.
AQ Epic  Post #: 173
6/15/2013 13:09:24   
JariTheMighty

Thinking of dumping all my remaining 33k tokens to a flag. Since the token donation achievement will immortalize the contributions, it's probably more beneficial (for bragging rights' sake) to try to get it as high as possible.
Credits can be farmed for more anyway.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 174
6/15/2013 13:29:17   
King Helios

^ What is this donation achievement?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 13th, 2013 - Daring Design Notes
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition