Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lets add a Fame Button accessible directly in battle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Lets add a Fame Button accessible directly in battle
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2013 22:21:56   
Most CreativeDuelist

Dont you think it you be great,
if you click on a character in battle and at the bottom next to Webpage and Achivements, we had a new FAME BUTTON
:D
reply on what you think
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/14/2013 22:29:42   
King Helios

Supported :D great time-saving idea for "f4f".
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/14/2013 22:34:59   
Mother1

Not supported.

this would defeat the whole purpose of what Fame is suppose to be. You are suppose to go to the persons page, and actually push the arrow to fame the person hence the reason of being fame since people actually see your page.

This would also encourage fame beggars even more since it will give them the ammo "Just press the fame button for me" and annoy those who don't want to fame.
Epic  Post #: 3
6/14/2013 22:37:17   
Most CreativeDuelist

um..
remind me once again whats the purpose of other people seeing your page...?
:)
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/14/2013 22:43:45   
Mother1

It was and still is to get people to join Epic duel. You post a link to your character page on other social networking sites and people who have no idea what the game is click the link, and see your character from the game. It was and still is free advertising for the game with the fame as extra incentive for some.

Epic  Post #: 5
6/14/2013 22:57:10   
Bloodpact

Yeah this has already been brought up fairly recently most people support it,
like myself cuz ima lazy person sometimes ;D... Who knows if the Devs have seen
it ,but they might have and if they have they will make a discussion when they aren't
busy with all the updates.

And @mother Who said the character pages have to be taken out? We can still
use links to our page, it doesn't need to be removed for this to be implemented.
Epic  Post #: 6
6/15/2013 21:17:47   
dragonslayerzheng

yeah it would be a great idea because this saves alot of time also u dont have time to goto another page during a battle so just pressing the button would be alot easier :)
Post #: 7
6/15/2013 21:43:54   
DunkThatOreo

how bout get rid of the stupid feature altogether
Epic  Post #: 8
6/15/2013 21:47:47   
odsey

I think this will encourage the fame beggars more. If this is implemented I suggest adding a disable option for this.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/15/2013 22:02:30   
Mother1

@ odsey

If they add this idea period it will still cause nothing but grief. Why you ask? Because fame beggars will then say "If you disabled it enable it and fame me."

@ dunkthatoreo

Anyone trying to get 7 blue star rating that hasn't got all the fame cheevos will be against that.
Epic  Post #: 10
6/15/2013 22:06:39   
odsey

@Mother Hmm... You've got a point. I guess the fame feature for now is as good as it is, if this happen it will only encourage fame beggars now.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
6/16/2013 1:44:58   
Tri Phoenix

i agree with mother1 that Char Page is very important like for me i joined this game because someone saying to fame him up and when i came to the game i realy liked it so i started playing.
so its important to let the fame button be in the char Page and i know a lot of people who joined ed because of that
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
6/16/2013 1:53:55   
Drianx

You must understand that fame was not created for the players, as a requested feature or whatever. This feature was initially intended to be used outside the game - for people to share their charpage across socializing networks for getting more fame button presses thus attracting other people to AE webpages.

That's why implementing an easier way to get fame exclusively in game is not a priority.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 6/16/2013 1:55:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/16/2013 17:57:01   
killerman164

Not Supported, I'd rafter not be begged by a bunch of people actually. As like I get "f4f" almost every single day, just my opinion.
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Lets add a Fame Button accessible directly in battle
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition