Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Save settings

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Save settings
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2013 23:52:39   
Dual Thrusters

So let's say you turn idle battle animations off, log out, then log back in. The setting will be turned on again.

Can there please be an option to save your settings for everytime you log back in?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/15/2013 3:48:35   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

The game does save the settings you are using for everyone, I just double checked and does not look like there is any issue with it.

What I think you are referring to is the fact they will all reset after a release (as would have happened last night). This is due to the gameclient being changed and therefore your settings are all reset as a result, sadly there is not much that can be done about that since the update will automatically do that. However this will only happen after updates and you should find that throughout the week they will not reset, you just may need to change them back after a release on Friday :)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/15/2013 11:04:38   
Dual Thrusters

Oh...my bad :P
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/15/2013 20:18:52   
Stabilis

Mine reset every time I connect to a server, not even from updates. I support a tweak of this feature.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
6/16/2013 3:40:14   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

^ If that is the case, it will likely be a bug, I'll have a look into it - How I posted before is how it should be working at least :P

Locking this up since it's been answered and should already be in place, I will check into the possibility of it being bugged!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Save settings
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition