Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Founder players

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Founder players
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2013 21:23:13   
dragonslayerzheng

I think that founder characters should have a special move or core or somthing. Because we buyed varium early to help epicduel therefore i think we should have some kinda core to keep our items be more useful instead of just a cool looking item.

Removed all caps. ~Tanky

< Message edited by TankMage -- 6/17/2013 6:26:35 >
Post #: 1
6/15/2013 21:38:20   
Bloodpact

So you think that you buy something once so you should be
continued to be rewarded again and again?

You buy something you get rewarded ONCE
Epic  Post #: 2
6/15/2013 21:38:53   
Ranloth
Banned

I'm a Founder and I demand my OWN server. Kthx.

No. I'm a Founder and stop with stupid rewarding of Founder players. It's not funny anymore. We've had advantage for years, now EVERYONE are equal and you've had enough rewards already over other players. Just no. Stop. Srsly. Stahp.

Btw, buffing old items (including giving it something new outside of the promotional period) is falling under the Policy of not buffing rares. It won't happen. End of.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
6/15/2013 21:40:18   
odsey

FIrst of all, there is no buffing old rares, like said in the policy.

2nd problem. If somebody buy a core for both slot how would the core being replaced? don't you think your getting rip off?

And 3rd, even though you buy varium early what about other player who has spend more 50 dollar? Yet they don't complain and doesn't want they to get special item/buff cores.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/16/2013 5:50:43   
RageSoul

Oh dear , another player corrupted by the P2W mentality suggesting something .... eh , no , don't even hope it'll be great at all .
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/16/2013 7:00:35   
Xendran

No.
The absolute only way that retroactive exclusive cores should be implemented is if they are in no way, shape or form better than existing cores, and requires you to actually purchase the core if you want to use it.
No freebies, no additional power. Uniqueness, sure. Free? No.
Founder Fury could be a core that does something interesting, sure, but it has to be the exact same power as every other armor core, and it has to still cost you currency to use it.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 6/16/2013 7:01:11 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
6/16/2013 18:04:38   
killerman164

Founders already got too many things.
The only thing I'd want is just a passive core that just shines the weapon and does nothing...what?
But anyhow, really. I'm a founder and I'm happy with the stuff I got.
Post #: 7
6/16/2013 18:11:26   
Drianx

I suggest Founders Armor to be released as a non-member prize code in AQW.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/16/2013 18:20:36   
Mysterion.

^ Although i would love that, it would be a suggestion for AQW, not for ED..
Epic  Post #: 9
6/16/2013 18:24:13   
Mother1

@ drianx

Are you really that bitter that they gave away a weapon you farmed for a week to get in AQW as an ultra rare prize in epic duel? You are acting like they did it just to tick you off.
Epic  Post #: 10
6/16/2013 18:26:15   
Drianx

quote:

Are you really that bitter that they gave away a weapon you farmed for a week to get in AQW as an ultra rare prize in epic duel? You are acting like they did it just to tick you off.

You bet I am.
And please do not use 'Ultra rare prize' expression like it has been some kind of achievement .
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Founder players
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition