Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A true token

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A true token
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/17/2013 1:54:56   
Dual Thrusters

I've been playing alot of AQW. There have been the blade of awe quests and jugg items of nulgath, which gave me an idea...

How about we have mission chains were you must collect miscelanious items, then forge them all into one powerful weapon with the last quest? But each mission gets even more difficult as you progress. Owning these forged weapons would be a great trophy for you!

Forge a primary (quest chain depends on which class you are)

1rst mission: Get 50 Npc kills
2nd mission: Get 60 pvp kills
3rd mission: Buy 100 gunpowder kegs
4th mission: Get 100 pvp kills
5th mission: Get 150 boss npc kills
6th mission: Forge your weapon (two quests, one for a physical primary and one for an enrgy primary.

*This weapon cannot be obtained anywhere else. It is a token of your hard work. It will have both an active and a passive core. Active: Reduce your opponent's strength by 20%. Passive: gain +1 def and res.

Assemble a sidearm

1rst mission: Get 20 emeralds from brachylagus
2nd mission: get 100 pvp kills
3rd mission: turn in 50 yeti pelts
4th mission: get 100 kills of any 2v1 boss npc
5th mission: kill 1,000 legion guards or exile soldiers (I'm dead serious. )
6th mission: assemble primary (two missions, one for a physical and one for an energy)

*This weapon cannot be obtained anywhere else. It is a token of your hard work. It will have both an active and a passive core. Active: Reduce your opponent's dexterity by 10%. Passive: Gain +2 damage when firing your sidearm.

Build an Auxiliary

1rst mission: get 100 pvp kills
2nd mission: get 200 npc kills
3rd mission: get 200 wins of any 2v1 boss
4th mission: turn in 100 yeti pelts
5th mission: turn in 200 emeralds from brachylagus
6th mission: build an auxiliary (two missions, to either get a physical or energy weapon)

*This weapon cannot be obtained anywhere else. It is a token of your hard work. It will have both an active and a passive core. Active: fire your auxiliary and burn 7 of your opponent's energy as a bonus. Passive: Auxiliary gets a bonus +2 damage.

Suit of armor (the hardest to obtain)

1rst mission: get 300 pvp kills (this mission allows you to collect pvp scraps. They have a 1% chance of dropping)
2nd mission: turn in 300 pvp scraps (you will still drop pvp scraps in this mission, so don't worry if you didn't get 300 in the last one)
3rd mission: 500 kills of any 2v1 boss npc
4th mission: 1,000 kills off any npcs that are level 35
5th mission: turn in 500 yeti pelts.
6th mission: Forge your armor, finally!

*This armor cannot be obtained anywhere else. It is a token of your hard work. It will have both a passive and an active core. Active: Nerf all of your opponent's stats by 10%. Passive: inferior reroute and bloodlust both capped at 10%.

The sellback on these would be

Primary: 3,000 credits
Sidearm: 6,000 credits
Auxiliary: 9,000 credits
Armor: 15,000 credits

These missions are meant to be VERY hard. They can be changed to be a bit easier, but they are to show your hard work and determination.

The cores will be unlocked. I tried to make them as balanced as possible while retaining their power. They can be changed, though.

These are just EXAMPLES. My only suggestion is to have mission chains LIKE these to obtain weapons very difficulty.

It would be great to have us play for a certain goal that is very rewarding. Some players will feel even more rewarded to now know that they aren't noobies anymore.

So, Feedbak?

< Message edited by Dual Thrusters -- 6/17/2013 21:22:29 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/17/2013 17:10:52   
nbb1315

however new players wont be able to these quests because the 2v1 bosses are too hard. This is an interesting concept, but would need a lot of time to create and perfect. The Devs probably have much bigger things to worry about, like new releases of Sagas and wars.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/17/2013 21:23:30   
Dual Thrusters

Edit: These missions are intended for players level 25 and up
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/18/2013 0:56:09   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I kinda like it.
Good endgame content
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A true token
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition