Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Requests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Requests
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2013 13:03:11   
Dual Thrusters

When someone requests for you to

-have a private chat
-link buddies
-invite into a faction
-invite to be buddies

Make it say that they declined the request.

Currently when they decline it doesn't even warn the sender, which is a bit annoying.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/22/2013 19:09:04   
XapApp

Support
Yep, they should receive a notification if you decline those requests. I remember suggesting this myself along with some other notifications some time last year.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/22/2013 20:32:53   
killerman164

I support this. I would like to know this... Otherwise, I'd have to go afk to let them foolishly know that I declined it...
Post #: 3
6/22/2013 20:35:22   
  Exploding Penguin

supported, sometimes people just spam me with faction/buddy/chat invites because they think I'm afk and will be back soon.

Also, for those people who continuously invite me to things like factions even after I decline, I think they should possibly put a 30 second cooldown time between every single request. This time limit is not too bad because if you misclick and decline instead of accept, you don't have to wait too long, but it'll keep people from being extremely annoying with spammed invites or requests.
Epic  Post #: 4
6/22/2013 21:58:30   
Bloodpact

Supported I get so confused sometimes lol
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Requests
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition