Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Artix Entertainment Staff Of The Month !

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Artix Entertainment Staff Of The Month !
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2013 18:01:44   
YouCantbeatmeee
Banned

So I Think it Would Be Awsome If AE Had a Staff Of The Month Were One Staff Member That Has Contributed The Most To The AE Team Gets a Reward Or somthing

< Message edited by YouCantbeatmeee -- 6/22/2013 18:05:29 >
Epic  Post #: 1
6/22/2013 21:56:49   
Bloodpact

I like this!

They would be on the front page and what have you!

The player base could vote ;]
Epic  Post #: 2
6/23/2013 0:57:35   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Not supported
Epic  Post #: 3
6/23/2013 5:47:03   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I am afraid that I am going to have to shoot this idea down straight away, mainly because of the following reasons:
There are two ways that this could go, concentrating on Moderators/Testers or on Developers. If concentrating on Developers there only four of them that work full-time on each release, Cinderella also works hard on story-line, however is a volunteer and does not work full-time. Each developer puts in the same hours for the most part and effort, so though it may looks like some are doing more than others, in reality they all put in hard work and effort so it would not be fair to distinguish between them. That being said, who would decide on who received this? Since Titan is the Game-Lead and one of the developers, it just would not work.

If then we decide to concentrate on Moderators and Testers, again everyone puts in a lot of time and effort and it is hard to distinguish between who is the 'best' for the month. Some staff members prefer to be public, be present in Oz and other areas, where as others prefer to sit hidden and deal with loads of reports, while doing a few battles. That does not mean one is doing much more work than others just because players see them more, it just means they are choosing to spend their time differently. All it would turn into is a popularity contest that Mods who tend to be public get much higher votes, which certainly is not fair. All Moderators work hard on the game and so do Testers, they may go about their jobs very differently from Moderator/Tester to Moderator/Tester, but the majority of work put in is actually behind the scenes and therefore having it as a vote thing would not be fair. All of the staff members are valued equally as a team and it will remain that way, it is not fair on anyone to have 'favourites'.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Artix Entertainment Staff Of The Month !
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition