Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Chat

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Chat
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/24/2013 3:10:23   
..Lost..

I think a chat system for both exile and legion would be a great improvement to the war. It would allow both sides to chat with anyone that is aligned to the same side. Kinda like a giant chat room where we could communicate and work as a bigger team to win the war =). It would be 2 different "chat rooms" one for each side and allow you to chat with any one that is online and is on same server.

Just an idea but i think it would be a great feature for a war like this were good communication could decide the winner of the war in the end.
Post #: 1
6/24/2013 3:52:14   
GearzHeadz

I like. Supported.
"WE NEED MORE REINFORCEMENTS TO THE BIO RESERVE"
"FORTUNE CITY TURRET ON COOLDOWN, MOVE TO THE PROPAGANGA TOWER"
I can totally see this being an awesome way to fight wars.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/24/2013 6:04:23   
toopygoo

supported :P but if everyone can use it, itll be way too busy.... how about you can send 1 message for ever objective you capture? and you cant stock up more than 3 messages at a time though.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/24/2013 20:12:37 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/24/2013 6:56:40   
Xendran

Just restrict it to the leadesr of the factions that are leading a zone.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
6/24/2013 9:28:06   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

This is a much better suggestion than what I've already proposed. I also like Xendran's amendment to it. There would be less flood in the chat rooms that way. Faction leaders can then disseminate any strategies to their members/officers individually or with the mail system.
Epic  Post #: 5
6/24/2013 12:49:42   
GearzHeadz

I think it should be all alignment members of a certain region.
Example being all Exiles in the Dread Plains, all Exiles in the Bio-Dome, all Exiles in Fortune City, etc.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/24/2013 13:35:33   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Supported
Epic  Post #: 7
6/24/2013 22:25:00   
Dual Thrusters

Sure! I needed an excuse to chat with other players that aren't onmy buddy list :P
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Chat
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition