Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 28th, 2013 - Dread War Continues

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28th, 2013 - Dread War Continues
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2013 12:15:03   
Scyze

Are you guys curious to know what's in the War Chests? Here it is:
spoiler:

You will have to wait until next week! :P

Lord Lusion ‏@LordLusion 18h
@Nightwraith_ED Hey night will we know what the war chests do tonight?
Nightwraith ‏@Nightwraith_ED 17h
@LordLusion Not yet. They'll be revealed next week.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
6/29/2013 12:42:03   
Leprechaun

I wish there was a little circle near opponents HP bar so I can see if he's Legion or Exile, that would be very useful for the Legion and Exile battle gears!

@Below
Never noticed it showed the side xD
I guess I'm professional noob :D
Ty :)

< Message edited by Leprechaun -- 6/29/2013 13:14:22 >
Post #: 52
6/29/2013 12:46:03   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^
Click there stats and it will show if they are legion or not. It should show something like this:
Legion- THE LOVE - Member

EDIT:
For all of you that are confused about the 7 regions then look carefully. There are 7 regions in dread plains so you need 200 influence per war objective in dread plain

< Message edited by The Incredible Hulk -- 6/29/2013 17:42:05 >
Epic  Post #: 53
6/29/2013 15:12:39   
Oba

quote:

For all of you that are confused about the 7 regions then look carefully. There are 7 regions in dread plains so you need 200 influence per war objective in dread plain

Doubt this is the case, but Im note sure. I however think that the whole dreadplain, is 1 of the 8 regions, and you need to get 200 influence while at some of these objectives in this region.
IN dreadplains you have 7 war miossions/objectives. Not regions within the region.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
6/29/2013 15:20:22   
DunkThatOreo

The devs are taking this war one small step at a time so it takes the entire summer, which proves imo that the devs will do anything to stall them from actually putting their heads together and
figuring out how to improve the game overall. There are certain areas in this game that haven't been addressed in years but they still choose to ignore them.
Epic  Post #: 55
6/29/2013 15:42:51   
Lord Machaar

As long as the game devs ignore the players opinions and hire Mods to cover their opinion, I assure, this game will reach nothing..
MQ Epic  Post #: 56
6/29/2013 17:12:17   
ReinVI

how much you wanna bet the war chest will give!

1 of each type of new weapon based on the faction your in
exile= one of each of there new weapons
legion = one of each of there new weapons

and possibly ( doubt it ) a 500rp chievo
Epic  Post #: 57
6/29/2013 17:13:18   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

This is way too wrong.
There are 7 war objetives on the dread plains not 7 regions lol and theres also a fortune city cheevo etc, something that you can't get in the dread plains, i already stated 2 possible reasons:

1. Mistakes from NW Were Made

2. Central Station Is NOT A Region
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28th, 2013 - Dread War Continues
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition