Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 28th, 2013 - Patch Notes - 1.5.20

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28th, 2013 - Patch Notes - 1.5.20
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2013 22:31:04   
ansh0

I donated 10k+

:/

Atleast, CONVERSION!
Epic  Post #: 26
6/28/2013 23:18:14   
Rayman
Banned

Ok since i donated 2k tokens and I leaved from my fac before update im screwed. Theres the first cheevo i lost in 2 years.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/28/2013 23:25:25   
ReinVI

Lets see ... free credits due to getting rid of useless tokens...
loss of an chievo which I really don't care about because chievos are worthless...
balance still sucks... ( seriously balance these bs tact mercs and crap... )
war is more even in side vs side ...

all in all 7/10... balance is still killing my mood to play this game other than that good job!
Epic  Post #: 28
6/28/2013 23:27:16   
Silver Sky Magician

^

What's wrong with balance and TLMs? In what way are TLMs possibly overpowered or underpowered? They're just plain boring, but that's nothing to do with balance.
Post #: 29
6/28/2013 23:37:26   
Jekyll

Got the West Naval Yard achievement... and its worth a massive 100 rating points.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/29/2013 0:18:38   
Rayman
Banned

Yea but you can increase it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/29/2013 1:53:16   
Mysterion.

It is fun to see that I, with only 10 donated tokens, received the same amount of Rating points as Ruthless Ninja who donated 80,000 tokens.
Epic  Post #: 32
6/29/2013 2:07:31   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Well what about the people who donated soooo much and got kicked out of there factions? They will complain aswell.
Epic  Post #: 33
6/29/2013 2:12:15   
Jekyll

By the way, is the Flag Capture achievement still around? I presume the answer is a no, right?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/29/2013 2:22:42   
Rayman
Banned

Nope, Its a rare cheevo Now.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/29/2013 15:03:29   
edwardvulture

I think cheevos should cost x5 of what their worth because the token in each of the battle is supposedly converted into 5 credits
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
6/29/2013 16:23:31   
One Winged Angel1357

Cheevos cost 7x there rating. I did the math off of four of my cheevos and all of them landed at 7x
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
6/29/2013 17:21:02   
ReinVI

I don't see why I even need to explain this... but!
tactical mercs are tanky no duh that's there job which i'm FINE with the problem is the fact that they can totally neglect dexterity by putting there armors defense in physical
as well as maxing out there passive armor. that's +20 on top of the base 45 dex needed for 5 focus. And since they can neglect dexterity they can put there stat points into
maxing out tech, strength then putting left overs in support ( first turn advantage ) this makes them extremely tanky WHILE being able to do moderate -> high damage per turn
AND getting the first turn advantage/ extra crit chance etc etc. this combined with ( worst of all ) the poison bot that does irreducible damage over a few turns ( which they will be doing even more damage during there turns in combination ) Blood lust is mostly useless against them because even smoked there defenses are high enough to negate a lot of the damage you would
be doing and therefore lowering the amount of hp you get back to a meager amount. And while they are soaking up blows like a sponge dishing out damage there ALSO recharging energy ( which they can easily use to afford atomic smashing opponents energy into oblivion thanks to the points in strength ) and this recharging also makes it easy for them to heal loop because by the time you get them down they would have recharged enough to heal. This problem is worsened by the armor core "regenerator" which makes a smaller 'pseudo' heal if they aren't all the way up being able to heal.

OH! and looking at the leaderboard as "proof" tlm isn't op is ridiculous! leaderboards are always led by a certain type of player
1v1 is always dominated by lower win% fast kill builds
2v2 is always dominated by lower level players that don't represent the lvl 35 area of play

there is no useful information that comes from the leaderboards except peoples names...

< Message edited by ReinVI -- 6/29/2013 17:27:31 >
Epic  Post #: 38
6/29/2013 17:26:06   
edwardvulture

tact mercs are like the worst class though.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
6/29/2013 21:13:31   
Rayman
Banned

I have donated only around 35k tokens in my ED Life and I didn't yet the cheevo, but some players have donated only 10 tokens and they get a cheevo for donating because they didn't leaved from the fac? I thought i was safe, I donated 2k before before the flags and donations were taken out and got kicked when We coulnd't donate anymore.

It's like saying that the new donating cheevo is in hands of the ED fac founders, they can decide the ones that will get or not get the cheevo by simply kicking members or officers after the update that took the donation system.

< Message edited by TankMage -- 6/30/2013 9:37:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/29/2013 21:20:53   
Silver Sky Magician

@ReinVI

I have no problems beating the class. All that sounds daunting in theory, but in actuality every class, BM less so, has a way of getting around them. I go for out-tanking with my CH, TMs can use their Caster builds or Strength-Support Builds, BHs can use their Strength or Tech-focus builds, Mercs can out-tank them, BMs...I'll say Focus with a great deal of skill. And no, I wasn't referring to the leaderboards. I was referring to my observations of the general proportions of the player base in my battles, in which TLMs do not have disproportionate representation.
Post #: 41
6/29/2013 23:42:39   
ReinVI

games made fair and exile complain? >.> how do you know the whole bar surpassing the limit isn't just a graphical bug? hm? maybe it would have kept going either way but the bar would stop at the faction symbol. I won't say it is 100% perfect due to not actually knowing what the "maximum" influence a specific group can have over a spot ( it's not said in patch notes only that it was increased ) so what if the max hasn't been reached yet and the bar passing the symbol is purely a graphical bug?
Epic  Post #: 42
6/29/2013 23:47:51   
Mother1

@ Reinvi

How is the war fair now can you please explain because I am not seeing the fairness in this. It wasn't fair from the start due to having the alliments battle their own kind. Not to mention it is still happening.

Also you can only assume that it is a graphical bug. If it actually is that is one thing but if it isn't (Which only the staff knows for now) then it is giving the side who has the capture points an ridiculously unfair advantage.

Epic  Post #: 43
6/29/2013 23:55:26   
ReinVI

I say fair as in alignment vs alignment standpoint... I will admit the whole legion can still fight legion thing is absurd and they should go back to the other battle system and keep it that way until they can come up with the new system and just ignore the complaints about " wah wah battles take to long"...

And if it's a graphical bug then there is no 'unfair advantage' now ( as after seeing the one in central station ) it is actually a bug that stopped the legions side of the counter from being capped
well then sure it needs to be fixed and I'm sure the fix will be with the next update on friday... technically that seems fair since exile got a week of dominating legion should get one :P
but yeah I'm sure if it's a bug then it's probably not a big problem ( possibly could be literally as small as a code missing a single character ) that could be fixed easily. Until it is specifically mentioned to be a bug you can't say with 100% certainty which one it is graphical error or game code error. All you can do is keep playing and wait for a fix we had to do it last week so you can this week!
Epic  Post #: 44
6/30/2013 0:36:02   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@ReinVI

There actually is a set maximum and the bar overflowing isn't just a graphical bug. If you notice when an alignment takes control of a 2 point war objective, they start with 300 influence. On the DNs, it states that the starting control is set to 40% of the maximum. Using some math, we can determine that: 300 / 0.4 = 750, which means 750 influence should be the maximum for all 2 point war objectives. I have reported this bug, along with a lot of other players, in the bug forums and it has been tagged as known, so we can expect a fix (and hopefully soon since the couple thousand lead that legion has on a lot of the war objectives makes it near impossible for exile to take it).

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 6/30/2013 0:38:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
6/30/2013 0:47:24   
Jekyll

^If that's true, I wouldn't be surprised if the entire war is reset.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
6/30/2013 0:51:28   
ReinVI

then it's a bug great doesn't need to be brought up in every third post... I'm sure the fix is literally just a line in the code that triggers the cap on the influence... nothing big/ major and once that 'leak' if you want to call it that is fix the cap will be in effect and if the max is 750 then all legion positions will be capped off and the war will resume or if the devs deem it necessary they will reset numbers and effectively restart the war. Either way blaming this bug on the devs as "rigging" the war in favor of the legion is silly and insulting to the devs...

The problem is mainly human nature when it comes to complaining it pretty much goes like this ~ No matter how much good a person does as soon as they do something seen as 'bad' that's all people will focus on about that person. This same thing can be said about this update of all the good that came from this update this one bug is all people are focusing on and it causes them to say this is a 'fail' which in reality it's not.

The only other 'fail' is in my opinion one of the most idiotic things I've seen people complain about and that's this whole business with the donation cheivo it's a virtual icon in a list of icons most people never look at and the only thing it does in the game is make you get a little closer to getting a new tiny star.. is it really that big a deal? no it's not yet all these people are complaining about it. I didn't get it despite having donated before a long time ago in a faction that no longer exists. Do I care that I don't get it? no not at all...

< Message edited by ReinVI -- 6/30/2013 0:53:35 >
Epic  Post #: 47
6/30/2013 0:56:09   
Mother1

@ ReinVI

The point is that the war didn't start out fair, and it still isn't fair. And since it was proven to not be a graphical bug this only means that the side that takes control of these war objectives will have an unfair advantage in the war which as it stands right now legion has that advantage.

Seeing a bar like that, and see that much influence gained due to a bug can discourage some due to the seemingly impossible feat to catch up. With exile it was just numbers on their side without this bug.

So personally until they fix it where we can only fight the enemy, along with removing this bug the war won't be fair to either side.

But on another note one thing this war is lacking is the scales for each war cheevo that the infernal and frostland wars had. It would be nice if they added those so we would know how much influence we need to get the cheevo and the next one.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 6/30/2013 1:04:45 >
Epic  Post #: 48
6/30/2013 0:59:46   
ValkyrieKnight

T___T;; I used to win around 60% of my fights in Delta but now that number has dropped significantly, probably 40% now. Forgive me Exile breatheren *Cries*

Still farming credits for em yeti, have 30k atm, taking 4ever cause of my constant build changes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 49
6/30/2013 1:28:57   
ReinVI

blame balance Valkyrie cause strategy means nothing right now....
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28th, 2013 - Patch Notes - 1.5.20
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition