Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/25/2013 1:32:41   
hict98

@popinloopy I got plenty more for you. Now that I'm seeing all these people I am just realizing how much the war against paxia really helped bring this revival into being.

*Yori
*Master in the Wind
*Eschaton Thunder
*Fishtank
*Zyrain
*Tommy2468
*CH4OT1C
*ss2195
*draconian
*SIGMUND

< Message edited by hict98 -- 7/25/2013 1:33:14 >

AQ AQW  Post #: 101
7/25/2013 1:43:25   
popinloopy

@hict
Thanks. Also, please make sure that this is accurate. I noticed some names you capitalized the first letter of, when the real name has a lowercase.

Paxia Forum Goers
  • popinloopy
  • Ultrapowerpie
  • 0Neo (With a zero, not an O)
  • DigDog
  • Kilvakar
  • theosenia
  • dragonfire1423
  • hict98
  • Heroes of the Scape
  • Oliver Bell
  • Kalle
  • Nightly
  • flashbang
  • Tha Killa
  • James Lu
  • neo_manni
  • Yori
  • Master in the Wind
  • Eschaton Thunder
  • Fishtank
  • Zyrain
  • Tommy2468
  • CH4OT1C
  • ss2195
  • Draconian
  • SIGMUND
  • The Game
  • More people that hict will probably find for me. Thanks man.

< Message edited by popinloopy -- 7/25/2013 2:12:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
7/25/2013 2:00:45   
hict98

Draconian is actually capitalized. Everyone else's name is correct. Oh and I found someone else name The Game. You know we have 27 people so far. That's pretty impressive. Over 3 times as many as some of the others said there were.

@UPP 10? Really you thought it was that low? I'm pretty sure that's about how many people we had run for ACC. Or did you just think that Aerodu was Paxia lol

< Message edited by hict98 -- 7/25/2013 2:02:34 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 103
7/25/2013 2:12:42   
popinloopy

@hict
I just type out what you give me. Thanks for the update, it has been done.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
7/25/2013 5:16:55   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

8/8/8 what do you folks think. It is?

Was.the.war supposed to be 5 yrs ago?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 105
7/25/2013 12:51:06   
0Neo

I think it's either the exact (intended) release hour or a typo (although I highly doubt it)
AQ  Post #: 106
7/27/2013 12:42:59   
hict98

@0Neo I'm going with what is IMO the best idea so far. 8 clans, 8 fronts, 8 days. I'm thinking we are having another TIMED WAR!!!
AQ AQW  Post #: 107
7/27/2013 13:12:04   
titangod

Timed war sounds liked it'd be fun and makes more of a reason to show up. Now the important thing would be to actually accomplish everything in those 8 days.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 108
7/27/2013 17:35:25   
popinloopy

Agreed. 8 Days seems a tad on the fast side. Considering some wars take a couple weeks, and our forces would be divided for this one, 8 days might not work too well. Then again, this IS Xov we are dealing with. She works fast.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 109
7/27/2013 17:49:58   
UnderSoul

Indeed, I'd prefer a Paxia war to come quickly, rather than end quickly.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
7/27/2013 18:45:25   
Tha Killa

Last timed war we had 7 days IIRC but we still made it with many hours to spare, plus with all the hype it's getting plus being a timed war, people usually participate much more.
AQ  Post #: 111
7/28/2013 0:11:22   
Kilvakar

I hope so, after seeing what happened to Granemor when we lost that war I'd hate to see Paxia suffer the same fate...

But Granemor was rebuilt afterward. I wonder what a rebuilt Paxia would look like?
AQ  Post #: 112
7/28/2013 0:33:17   
popinloopy

@Tha Killa
Yes, but this time around, our forces would be theoretically split 8 ways, give or take some multi-clanned fighters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
7/28/2013 0:33:25   
Heroes of the Scape

Paxia won't be destroyed (yet) if it is a timed war and we lose since Vox is only borrowing Paxia and not taking over ownership of it. It would not be in her power to do so.
AQ  Post #: 114
7/28/2013 0:38:22   
hict98

I do believe she is allowed to scar it though
AQ AQW  Post #: 115
7/28/2013 13:16:03   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

All the more reason not to lose.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
7/28/2013 15:31:22   
SIGMUND

I would say we have at least 5 other clan members who will return for the war for each person who is actively promoting their clans on the forum
which would make ~ 150 Forum Paxians.
Then there are about 5 times as many Clan members who have not found these forums yet. which would make about 750 Paxian fighters.

If we can all do 3000 kills, either in person or using MWP armies, that would be 2.25 million wins and VICTORY over Xov. :)
AQ  Post #: 117
7/28/2013 16:08:10   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Don't forget SIGMUND that people not usually involved in Paxia will almost certainly join for the war, the new ye olde eatery can now be level 20, I believe this is the first war in which getting it to level 20 was possible; so estate users are keen to test it.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 7/28/2013 16:10:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
7/28/2013 16:17:08   
tommy2468

Even though I hate to admit it, but Glacius does need the most help. Hopefully I will be able to kill as many as possible, but not too sure on my schedule.

Will always be trying to my best during the war though :P
AQ  Post #: 119
7/28/2013 16:20:06   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Im personally hoping to surpass my highest ever total fo this war.

Wow, using TRBs sitefor the first time in 2 months....thats something.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 120
7/29/2013 1:42:42   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I plan to also beat my highest total wins and preferably my highest individual wins as well but that will depend on the war's length.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
7/29/2013 2:00:29   
hict98

I hope that I could also beat my total/individual wins. (They're the same because I don't have an estate) However, 5000 kills seems like it would be pretty hard to beat. At the same time though this will be my first war that I have nothing, but time for so it really could end up either way.
AQ AQW  Post #: 122
7/31/2013 19:33:45   
Kilvakar

I've never really been a warmonger, but I've been upgrading my estate like crazy to prepare for this one! I intend to bring not only the full might of Clan Nautica against the Trumpha, but all the forces of Kairula and Trescol as well!
AQ  Post #: 123
8/2/2013 1:21:33   
Carandor
Legendary Scribe of Lore

quote:

Original: 0Neo

I think we need a way to attract forumites into this forums. The war might make Paxia stand out for a while but I think we need something that will make new (and hopefully old) players get interested in Paxia and participate in here.

I would suggest some kind of informative measure, something that informs everyone about Paxia.

what do you think?

I think one of the problems the paxian forums have had is that they are kind of out of the way. They're not part of any of the game forums, even if it was just a stickied link to the clan forums in AQ general discussion, I think it would help let people know the clan forums are here.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 124
8/2/2013 21:15:06   
Kilvakar

Yes, that would be awesome! I had a hard time at first sorting through the forums in order to find the Paxia forums.

As to what would attract players to the Clans, I believe the only thing that will truly propel the Paxia forums into popularity is more focus on Paxia in the game itself. I think we're long overdue for some sort of high-level Clan armor in-game. My dream is that someday there will be a class related to Paxia somehow, but I seriously doubt that will ever happen.

Maybe this statement doesn't belong here, but I think the single biggest problem with AQ in general (I find very few problems with AQ, btw...) is the way the staff members don't coordinate and work on projects together. Right now, most of the original staff have left to work on other AE games, and the newer staff (all of whom are totally awesome!) make quests that focus only on their characters or take on projects that either never get finished or take years to complete because only one staff member works on a project at a time! If they would talk with older staff members and get permission to use their NPCs and finish the many abandoned projects that now litter the forgotten wastelands of Lore, then IMHO not only would the game get a huge popularity boost but we might see some more attention given to Paxia as well.
AQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition