Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Guardian Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Guardian Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 22«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2015 23:29:21   
Ash

quote:

I'm liking the references to enemies in the original AQ, but it seems somewhat paradoxical that we're harnessing Nightbane's power when we haven't even heard of him, or even of Werepyres, yet.

To be fair you haven't heard of Limkragg either. :P I needed to find something that fit with the animation and that was one of the few that I knew would. I could have done Wolfwing but I wanted someone who was more prominent and Nightbane was up there.

quote:

Is the mana drain supposed to hit the enemies HP as well?

No it is not. Lemme fix that before I head to bed.

quote:

I've tried multiple times to get the Awethur effect, but no luck so far... I wonder what it is exactly?

I'll give you a hint. Extra damage or PWD.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 126
5/1/2015 23:30:24   
10speed12

@Ash Fair enough, albeit you know that this means you're going to have to unveil DF's version of Wolfwing in the Amityvale storyline now right .

< Message edited by 10speed12 -- 5/1/2015 23:33:00 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 127
5/1/2015 23:30:58   
flashbang

@Azan I got it. Did 3427-ish damage.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 128
5/1/2015 23:31:26   
Azan

quote:

3427-ish damage.

Post #: 129
5/1/2015 23:32:49   
flashbang

Yup. My reaction was basically "KJvhdskjvhdjsb WAT"
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 130
5/1/2015 23:34:04   
Greldracion

@Alpha Centipede

Yea what exactly is the rare effect? Otherwise this seems like a fits everything class. You got decent hp and mp sustain, three guaranteed nukes and one random nuke, and effects for just about every situation, it's great.

Ninja'd by Ash.

< Message edited by Greldracion -- 5/1/2015 23:35:24 >
AQ  Post #: 131
5/1/2015 23:34:10   
10speed12

Woah, Awethur does NOT mess around. What, does he call in Carnax for back-up or something on the rare attack?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 132
5/1/2015 23:36:07   
flashbang

Nope. It just says "Awethur's Fury empowers you" or something like that and it just does damage.
@Greldracion
quote:

3427-ish damage.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 133
5/1/2015 23:36:31   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I've still yet to have the "Awethur's Power" skill activate, but I'm curious to know if using it more than once per battle has any sort of impact on it's chance at all? I've managed to fit it in twice while fighting Extreme Hard Mode Junkyard Driller, but I don't know if that does anything to strengthen or weaken it in any way.
DF  Post #: 134
5/1/2015 23:40:26   
VJ

Oh man Ash thank, you, thank you!
you guys always out do yourselves you know that right?
I am about ready to test it out with one of my other Chars :)
Post #: 135
5/1/2015 23:41:41   
Alpha Centipede

The Awethur's skill rare effect activated against the Junkyard Driller with an energy weapon equipped for me and a powerboost. It dealt somewhere around 20k+ damage.
DF  Post #: 136
5/1/2015 23:43:59   
Ash

quote:

Fair enough, albeit you know that this means you're going to have to unveil DF's version of Wolfwing in the Amityvale storyline now right

Maybe not. :P I honestly don't know if Geo is going to go that direction and show how he is in DF. It may be one of those "he's in a different part of the world so you never find out" type of things.

quote:

I'm curious to know if using it more than once per battle has any sort of impact on it's chance at all?

Nope, it's a flat chance each time you activate the skill.

quote:

It just says "Awethur's Fury empowers you" or something like that and it just does damage.

"Awethur's power flows through you!" - 1% chance for a "Power Word Die" effect, instantly killing the monster. Kinda like the Evolved PumpkinLord effect but in this case I set it up a bit differently.

The Mana Drain skill is fixed if you cache clear / restart browser. It now properly targets enemy MP instead of HP AND MP.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 137
5/1/2015 23:45:36   
flashbang

Thanks for the fix Ash! As fun as it was, that was a blatant problem and it had to go.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 138
5/1/2015 23:56:55   
Azan

quote:

1% chance for a "Power Word Die" effect

Oh, that might explain why I haven't got it after ~150 tries. I was beginning to wonder. xD
Post #: 139
5/1/2015 23:57:43   
Sflamin

"Awethur's Power" could make guardian a very "situational" tier 4 class xD
DF  Post #: 140
5/2/2015 0:03:31   
Alpha Centipede

@Sflamin: If that was so, then Evolved PumpkinLord would also be a very "situational" tier 4 class due to its Scythe skill.
DF  Post #: 141
5/2/2015 0:04:56   
Zork Knight

Class looks good, skills seem great, and after MUCH frustration, I've decided to give up on trying to get PWD on Awethur's Power.

Can't wait for when its finally out, with cool matching equipment :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 142
5/2/2015 0:08:17   
Ash

quote:

Can't wait for when its finally out, with cool matching equipment :D

Last note before I head to bed.

You'll get two helms (one with the closed face plate and one with the open face) and a cape that you can use once you fully train the armor. The "new" guardian blade art will get added as a new weapon in the current shop where you get the old one. That weapon will have a static range (i.e. 60-60 or whatever it's supposed to be per level) to be a nice alternate to the full random range of the current blade. Both old and new will be available so you can have the choice of static or random.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 143
5/2/2015 0:29:23   
flashbang

Ooh, I leik this.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 144
5/2/2015 0:35:23   
DarkLore

One small issue. The inside part of the shield is always way darker than the base of the armor.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
5/2/2015 0:53:31   
Almighty Agathor

quote:

You'll get two helms (one with the closed face plate and one with the open face) and a cape that you can use once you fully train the armor.

ERMAHGERD! Loved the closed face helm! Ash, I am loving the revamp! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

Let me ask you, does a machine such as yourself ever experience fear?!
DF AQW  Post #: 146
5/2/2015 1:09:58   
Aura Knight

Not the class I'm excited about, but guardian is looking pretty awesome. The animations are quite fast and that's something I like to see from classes. The class I can't wait for is ranger, but this isn't the thread to talk about that. I love the different elemental skills that guardian has. The class is great from what I've experienced.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 147
5/2/2015 1:21:11   
RKC

why does the guardian dragon attack do beacon damage?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 148
5/2/2015 1:31:48   
Pisaster

This isn't really an issue, but I just got the nsod special, and the rift, or whatever it is, was pointing slightly backward and into the ground
Post #: 149
5/2/2015 1:39:53   
VJ

quick question though,
for those of us that had already fully trained the armor will we have to retrain it all over again?
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Guardian Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 22«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition