Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: patch notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: patch notes
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2013 12:07:11   
Ranloth
Banned

It was one of the shortest codes I've seen so far, imo. And I'm usually the one who manages to get items on their alts... e.e

Because they are different characters? Why shouldn't they? If I manage to get it on my alts as well as my main, why shouldn't you? 2fast4u.

< Message edited by Ryu Viranesh -- 7/6/2013 14:32:54 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
7/6/2013 12:08:36   
Rayman
Banned

Yee, Got it Knew it was the E Version, I Got it in 2 secs.

Rein, If I could get more codes, I get them in all my alts.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 7/6/2013 12:09:20 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/6/2013 12:09:29   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Obviously it was the shortest code since NW gave a time & date when it would be.

Epic  Post #: 28
7/6/2013 12:09:36   
ConQrR

What were the items for last 2 codes. Same swords?
Epic  Post #: 29
7/6/2013 12:10:10   
Dual Thrusters

*yawn* good morning guys!

.....wait the prize code was already given out!?!?!?!? O.o
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/6/2013 12:12:36   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i didn't even get any, was always 5 seconds too late
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/6/2013 12:13:10   
Ranloth
Banned

First come, first served. Welcome to the real world.
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
7/6/2013 12:13:19   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

What were the items for last 2 codes. Same swords?

Yup.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/6/2013 12:14:37   
TRizZzCENTRINO

....meh, better luck for me next time

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 7/6/2013 12:16:21 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/6/2013 12:16:30   
Dual Thrusters

Wait, what was the prize? I won't freak out unless its another Overfiend Blade -.-
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/6/2013 12:17:40   
Ranloth
Banned

It still is a game. First come, first served. It works in such way everywhere. Make it "one code per account" and you will STILL miss it because you may come late, aka, first come, first served.
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
7/6/2013 12:18:32   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

@rein

Best thing to do is let the noobs get it for their alts + twitter isn't the best method.

Look at a prime example on slow computers (2000-2005); Twitter updates after 3 mins for these slow computers. That's another reason why people can't get these codes. I've tried the 5am GMT one and after 30 seconds it was gone.
Epic  Post #: 37
7/6/2013 12:19:18   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@dual thrusters this is da prize http://prntscr.com/1dvvf3
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
7/6/2013 12:20:55   
Rayman
Banned

Who says you need to wait twitter to update?

Just Stick to the NW Twitter Page and Refresh every 5 secs, If you want it work hard and refresh the page.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/6/2013 12:23:04   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^

Have you ever seen a slow computer before? As soon as your press the refresh button; it freezes for a min or so. Then you can copy and paste it.
And their are people that do not know how to refresh since it's their first time using twitter or they are un-experienced with tweeter.
Epic  Post #: 40
7/6/2013 12:26:28   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above its okay Rein, till next time when the code is limited time not quantity.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
7/6/2013 12:26:41   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

Have you ever seen a slow computer before?

Yes, My labtop, and I got the code on it.

Theres a Twitter Extension From Chrome that Updates the Twitter at time, as soon as it gets twitted, it pops Up in your screen.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 7/6/2013 12:27:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
7/6/2013 12:26:46   
Ranloth
Banned

Slow/old computer is your problem, not games'. Companies don't cater for older devices if they can get out more from those who have newer PCs. This is the case in any newer online game or PC games. Slow internet? Your issue, nothing Devs can do about. You should upgrade your PC every few years or so but blaming someone else because you don't upgrade is just. :lmao

Oh well. I'll enjoy my two Swords that I've gotten because I use TweetDeck to give me desktop notifications (also has a web version) and being logged in-game by the City Guard so I have the highest chance possible. I hope my alts do find it useful, or I'll just sell them for spare Credits. Thanks Devs!
AQ Epic  Post #: 43
7/6/2013 12:27:54   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Who said I had a slow computer & you're a big fat liar.

< Message edited by The Incredible Hulk -- 7/6/2013 12:28:15 >
Epic  Post #: 44
7/6/2013 12:29:52   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

Who said I had a slow computer & you're a big fat liar.

I dont know Man, Who said you had a Slow Computer ?
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
7/6/2013 12:32:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

calm down people, arguing over who has fast or slow computer isn't very interesting and gets no-where in the end.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
7/6/2013 12:36:23   
spinutto

Well I don't know about you guys but, I kept refreshing NW twitter, then i saw the code (10 secs in) and by the time I pasted it, t'was already gone.

Offtopic: Also Trans, im not recognizing you with those somewhat flaming posts( first come, first served in a 10 second span?)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
7/6/2013 12:37:16   
Ranloth
Banned

Oh well, at least those who got them can enjoy the art, right, Trizz? :P Moose shall be happy. ;) I may try getting the Swords on the remaining alts, I only need E versions - but if I happen to get P again, free Credits! \o/

@above
That has always been my attitude towards codes. They are limited for a reason (so not everyone get them) and it really is first come, first served so I'm not really doing anything wrong.

< Message edited by Trans -- 7/6/2013 12:38:30 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 48
7/6/2013 12:39:13   
Mother1

@ reinvi

LoL they are doing this to be fair to all time zone, and are giving fair warning at that. People want free stuff it is just that simple. If they know it is coming at a certain time they will swarm the city guards it is a fact.

From what I am getting the masses who don't get are upset because they couldn't get the free item for (Insert X reason here) and want them to make it limited time or just not make it limited, however the staff while wanting to give away these items don't want to give over (insert number here).

Personally if it is the same item they need to use the same code and restock said code instead of giving different codes for the same item but that is all I can say.
Epic  Post #: 49
7/6/2013 12:42:47   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@Rein let try changing subjects to a thing that;s more worth discussing, ignore the posts above altogether :)

@trans yeah he is happy now that he has got his wish, and goodluck on getting swords on ur alts.

like i said before, there might be another *NEW code item next week, depending on whether or not if i have time to make any, and it might work on the limited time system instead of quantity like a few of the codes before, all depending on nightwraith. so yeah enjoy the swords till then.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 7/6/2013 12:44:24 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: patch notes
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition