Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

a way to fix balance on classes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> a way to fix balance on classes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2013 13:44:30   
lampur1

well as ive checked the suggestion forum i noticed that alot of them call some classes UP and some classes OP.
My suggestion is that devs open a test server which can be accsessed by devs only. (or testers)
maby make 7 diferent lvl 35 devs go to the serv and change class. (6 classes every1 choose 1 but all 6 must be used).
they will check the servers and see what builds people use.
so my idea is that one of them takes a build that people call OP and all 6 must beat the guy with a build that they make. (If every build can be beaten by 3 or more classes with a random build that means the build is not OP and can be beaten (alot of builds are out there) (7 players because even if there are 6 classes you can fight the same class) (if a class can beat almost every class with any build its OP) (if a build loses to alot of other class builds its UP)
If this will happen than the devs may see what is going on so if a suggestion may come of a class that is UP it may actuly be OP and they know that the class is not bad but the person using the class and build is bad

I really want to know what you guys think about this
(if there is a problem is tekst than say cuz my laptop typer keebs changing locations)
(sorry for my bad english)

< Message edited by lampur1 -- 7/6/2013 13:45:08 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/7/2013 15:52:18   
Archlord Raistlin

Not a bad suggestion to try out existing popular builds, but you assume dev's actually play
this game...

...worse is that they only consider balance for 1v1 and hope 2v2 and Jugg battles will work out.

Post #: 2
7/7/2013 15:59:45   
Mother1

The developers do play this game Archlord since they do have alts. However the staff and the small group of testers as compared to the player base is vastly out matched. The masses will be able find way more builds to use and test than the staff and the testers could.

This is why even though they do tests they miss a lot of stuff that we as the players find out later.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/7/2013 16:03:08   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Maybe they could make a test server for the big spenders to test stuff like in AQW3D (sorry if I talked a small financial thing)
Epic  Post #: 4
7/7/2013 17:08:47   
lampur1

atleast people aint screaming to this thread like its a bad idea i am okay with people sayn things that may add
:O i just figured out that if a build htat people call OP can acutuly be beaten easily than people will get inspired to test diferent builds and not copy any other build that works.
and that means there will be alot of builds out there than and not some old copies and that means you may find much funner matches than

< Message edited by lampur1 -- 7/7/2013 17:15:07 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> a way to fix balance on classes
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition