Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
Page 2 of 19«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2013 21:16:11   
Azan

Dear Sepulchure,

If you're not using it anymore, can you give me your DoomKnight equipment? Or else I have to pay a lot to the team who created the Rose, killed Celestia and so many others evil things!

Post #: 26
7/13/2013 21:43:54   
Necro-Knight

Dear Sepulchure,

Even though we've been at odds with each other in the past, I admire your power more then anyone else's. You solely defeated Xan, Dragon Drakath and so many others that time itself has lost track of them all, from your time as a Knight of Swordhaven to your rule as a Doom Lord. Countless have quaked with fear at the simple mention of your name, the sound of your Dracolich fortress' wings upon the air, and the hiss of your undead legions. I witnessed your untimely defeat at the hands of your own master and I could barely contain my fury! You were nearly the ruler of all lore, covering our world in glorious shadows before your betrayal! I don't know where you are or what your doing, Sepulchure, but your Empire runs rampant without your lead! I am not one to command the mighty Sepulchure, but I suggest making your return to power as soon as possible, and striking down those who have stolen your sweet victory from you. In the past, defeat has not weakened you, but simply made you into the Doom Lord you once were, and now... now Sepulchure, I cannot wait to see what you become this time...

Sincerely and with all the respect and honor your deserve,
Necro-Knight

< Message edited by Necro-Knight -- 7/13/2013 21:51:34 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
7/13/2013 21:59:10   
BraveSirRobin

Dear Sepulchure,

Well,...in many ways I respect you.In many ways I pity you.In few ways I fear you.But most of all,I am interested by you.In your quest for power,you lost the one you love.In your continued quest for power,you lost more.You didnt really learn anything.Now,what more will you lose?Will you attack again and lose?Maybe you think you cant lose anymore.You can.Not just your army,your armor,or your reputation.Youself.Your respect.Sure,in a fight you would usually win.But who won?You or your armor.I wish you the best and hope we meet again,if only to see what a doom powered shell looks like after you took away the doom powered shell.You have my respect.At least you were beat in honorable combat.Now,you can take your revenge.Or you can live.

Respect be with you,Master Doomknight.
The Pumpkinmaster,
BraveSirRobin

Post #: 28
7/14/2013 11:00:00   
Avi Auditore

Dear Sepulchure,

Stop hiding and help us, dammit!

Sincerely, Avi Auditore

DF AQW  Post #: 29
7/14/2013 11:18:30   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Dear Sepulchure,

Hey buddy, remember that time you tried to kill me and all my friends with 25million undead so you could get this really awesome orb, but then you were back stabbed *giggles* get it? No? Okay, anyway you were stabbed by Drakath and he became a Dragon (still really cool btw) so we had to team up to beat him and then some Mysterious Stranger guy showed up and was all like "I'm going to take this body and become a Super Mega Ultra Darkness Dracolich now mwahaha" and then he smacked you with his new dragon tail. Yeah, those were good times, maybe we can do that again sometime.

Sincerely, The Hero of Lore
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
7/14/2013 12:00:35   
ElementalLord

Dear Seppy,

Hey! Wassup, haven't seen ya in a while... So, I just wanted to tell you, that while you was outta comishun, I becames the mostest pwrful usah of Dahkness in Lore...so...yeah. Anywhoozies, I was just hopin' that you'd come over some time and let me steal all of yo' powah, kick the Rose's ass, and then conquer all of Lore. Or we could have tea. You know, whatever. Oh, and before i forget...YOU STILL OWE ME THAT FIVE GOLD!

Sincerely,
Elemental Lord, better known as Sir Uriel/Asmodeus Cain.

P.S. I'm serious about that 5 gold. Give it back.

P.P.S. I'm also gonna kidnap Gravelyn and make her mah miniun.

DF  Post #: 31
7/14/2013 13:32:38   
Tigirosa

"Lord Sepulchure's office. Right now he is bussy chaising after Zobark who stole his throne. Leave mesage after the signal."
*beep*
Hey Seppy!
How are you doing today my friend? And how is Gravelyn? It must be hard for you to find a living nanny and change Gravelyn's pampers 3 times a day. But that was like 5 years ago. I realy hope you havent turned her into undeath.
Anyway, we have some problems with Rose. Maybe i can set up a meeting and you could come to them and say: "BOO!" And they start to run or something like that. You dig? I will be werry greatful. For reward i'll buy you an DOOM ice cream.
Im looking forward to see your replay.

With all respect
Tigirosa
DF  Post #: 32
7/14/2013 16:46:58   
flashbang

Dear Sepulchure,

You, my enemy, are freakin BA!

Signed,
Flashbang
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 33
7/14/2013 17:15:25   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Sepulchure,

I don't know where you are but know this.
I will find you and I will get you to team up with me one more time. We need to finish this insanity of The Rose with more bad-ass co-op fighting.
Also, where are you anyway? You can't jut stand there bad-ass with the MS's cloak in your hands staring... can you?
Doesn't matter, we will meet. And if I hear you joined The Rose or worse, got captured by The Rose. Know I will get in there and slap you... with a raven... that is holding a fish...
Get out of hiding, it does not suit you.

sincere
Therril Oreb
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
7/14/2013 18:07:41   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Dear Sepulchure,

What is it about being a champion that sets him or her on a dark path?

Regards,

the 301st Knight of Swordhaven
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
7/14/2013 19:31:07   
SonicTbear

Dear Seppy,

Will you team up with us one more time to fight the Rose, please?

Sincerely,
Tbear, Timekiller/Ascendent
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/15/2013 3:26:24   
derpking

dear sepulchure(i had to write another one)

you see this wimpy arkanthus? why dont you get over here and punch a hole through his chest

i feel that since you have been m.i.a there hasnt been enough danger on lore, wargoth was only a fraction as powerful as you, and you alone could fight the whole rose army

from nightbane
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
7/15/2013 13:14:20   
Raharu95

Dear, Selpulchurer

Will we see you again on the DF storyline?

Despite your powers beyond any mortal and that you kicked our behinds many times, I feel that you need some better closure. Mayhaps we will meet at better times.

Raharu~
DF  Post #: 38
7/30/2013 14:25:37   
ChronoEye

Our mighty Lord,

I've wanted to join your mighty forces of Evil for years since your first attacks on Lore. I've trained as Necromancer, DeathKnight, and even planned to possess my own DoomKnight Armor one day! My liege, I've always fought for your honor and I would always do that, I'd stick my life upon it.

I'm more loyal than the 'worm', Drakath. I've got no actual goal - only main priority I have is to see your forces to rule the world one day, and the Plane of Darkness to be opened. I'm willingly hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours truly,
FallenDrakath, the Evil Chronomancer/TimeKiller
Post #: 39
7/30/2013 21:14:26   
Sneevillord

dear seppy,
you are my hero??? pls pls pls come back and destroy the rose with your awesomeness
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
7/31/2013 3:17:45   
KoibatlupeSnowager

Dear Sepulchure: Wargoth was less of a villain than you, and the Rose is just ba-er, insane. I miss you trying to kill me. Come back already so I can get my daily adrenaline fix, please? Thanks.
-Alimpson

P.S. Will you be back the next Friday the 13th? I wanna fight more of your undead.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
7/31/2013 3:32:35   
popinloopy

Dear Sepulchure,

So, you got betrayed by your master AND assistant, and if I remember correctly, even your weapon was traitorous (but don't trust my memory here) and that is just low. Perhaps, instead of trying to make us see things your way, you should take your own advice and look at our idea of a perfect world. It may have flaws, but it's a patchwork sort of perfection. I'm not asking you to join us, because only the foolish seek to redeem those who are gone, but I DO wish for you to at least acknowledge that our idea is something worth fighting for, and GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL that we will never let you have it. Our truce may have only been temporary, and I know it will never be permanent because you have "standards" that goody-two-shoes heroes like myself cannot meet, but perhaps we could have temporary truces more often?

Sincerely,
popinloopy
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
7/31/2013 7:01:44   
Sflamin

Dear Sepulchure,
I swear on Celestia's grave that I will finally bring you and Xan to justice. The next time we meet will be your last so enjoy the little time left hiding while you can.

Sincerely Flamin
DF  Post #: 43
7/31/2013 17:01:39   
Sunde

Dear Sepulchure,

Greetings my eternal-yet respected enemy, how did my frozen years treat you? Getting greater power i hope, battling these insane anti-magic Rose people is making me almost yearn for your return so that you can let loose some REAL evil, your history and reason to take over the world is even more (dare i say) brilliant then these insane idiots. Also as i was going down memory lane of all the recent adventures i have done so far and i well like to ask you...
WERE IN THE AVATARS ARE YOU, YOU DOOMKNIGHT OVERLORD?
your help will be a great asset to taking the Rose down, hell i don't care if you come out of hiding, beat the living Snveeils out of them, THEN come at me, which i shall happily prepare myself for another battle in years then hopefully we can sit down and chat over tea, still holding lots of bitter feelings towards you for what happened to Lady Celestria. If you have no mind in coming back, then please tell me were your armor is, so that i may steal it, i'm a rouge at heart so you have to understand.

Sincerely, Sunde

P.S hows your daughter doing? five years of raising her must of been fun, eh?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 44
8/1/2013 8:39:31   
TheWisestMage

Dear Sepulchure,

How this letter will get to you I do not know regardless, I will continue. You killed Lady Celestia, nearly conquered Lore with a HUGE army of undead and nearly gained ultimate power. You have been a thorn in my side for a very long time. I can only hope that you've learned the error of your ways after all these years. If you haven't noticed there's thing anti-magic order bent on destroying magic, which has somehow won over a large portion of Lore. The Heroes of Lore will be able to rid ourselves of the Rose but if you could help the process would be quite speedier. And besides no magic means no all-powerful plans to rule Lore. Whattya say Seppy? Help us crush the Rose or hide like a coward for the remainder of Book 3?

Stranger than Strange,
The Wisest Mage
DF AQW  Post #: 45
8/1/2013 8:53:37   
Dragonlord4ever

Dear Sepulchure,
It`s been a long time, buddy. Come, help us pwn Jaania and regain your kingdom.
Post #: 46
8/2/2013 1:49:54   
Dragonlord Blurok

Dear Sepulchure.

Does it annoy you when people call you Seppy?

Anonymously From,
Some Anonymous Guy

DF AQW  Post #: 47
8/3/2013 18:09:53   
armvis

dear [Sepulchure] do not come within [20 miles] of [Falconreach]

if you do I will kill you, then go back in time and kill you again and again and again utilizing my [dragon oculus II]

sincerely, [armvis]
DF AQW  Post #: 48
8/4/2013 3:01:15   
Flamehead 12

Sepulchure,
You've been summoned to our gathering of warlords.
signed, The Dark Lords
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
8/4/2013 3:56:19   
The Finnish Phoenix

Dear Sepulchure,

How do you feel about being reduced to a pushover in AQW?

With all due respect,
The Finnish Flash
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
Page 2 of 19«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition