Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= "An Open Letter To..."

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
Page 3 of 19«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/6/2013 15:24:12   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Hello, DragonFablers!

Every week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in DragonFable. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Sir Bram Malifact/Malifact's Ghost

Maliciously creepy? Or the awesome inventor of one of DragonFable's most memorable armors?
  • AQ DF  Post #: 51
    8/6/2013 17:03:00   
    assa49

Hello sir Malifact.

You still owe me an explanation of what happend 5 years ago...

Assa

Part Time Warmonger; Member of the Warmonger Skeleton Crew
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 52
    8/6/2013 17:16:44   
    Rukaji

Dear Sir Malifact,

You have been through a horrible fate. Serve as a warrior of light to fight against the undead, only to become a warrior of darkness. While that may not be necessary evil most of the time, what you did to gain your power is. I believe the ring you found was too much for you to handle. I'm not sure if the instant you put it on it corrupted you, or you gave in to it's boon of power. Either way, I just hope another person like you doesn't have this happen to them.

Sincerely,
    Rukaji

DF  Post #: 53
    8/6/2013 17:22:08   
    DarkLore

Dear Sir Bram Malifact the undead deathknight,

Although I was mad when you tricked me into restoring your undead powers, I enjoyed sharing power with you by training as a deathknight. You're tragic tale kept in your journal keeps me from hating you. You had your mortality and friends taken away from you. If the rose try to ransack your crypt, come find me immediately in my dragonlord castle. l would even allow your spirit to seek safety in my body. Hope you are still out there my wise deathknight master.

Sincerely,
    your deathknight student Korbak.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 8/6/2013 17:23:32 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
    8/6/2013 17:47:31   
    Faerdin
    Rune Knight

Dear Bram,

You haven't requested Paladin armor polish in about five months now. No biggie! We're still waiting for you to come back.
    Hope this letter gets to you! Seems the other five didn't. Avatars know you don't want to spend eternity in that crypt!

Sincerely,
    The Paladin Order

P.S. We're still expecting you to fill that undead slaying quota. You can't just lay around like you're dead or something!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
    8/6/2013 20:10:04   
    salene

dear sir malifact,
    im deeply saddened that your fate was short, full of holes, and short (again)
    i can see the good in you, and i know we will meet again

sincerely, salene
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 56
    8/6/2013 21:57:13   
    Scytherea

Dear Sir Malifact,

I believe that you are a good guy who unknowingly crossed over to the dark side. Hang on to that tiny spark of goodness within you- I hope we will get the chance to help you return to the light someday.

Scy.

DF  Post #: 57
    8/7/2013 13:30:45   
    deatharrows

Dear Malifact,

If you are reading this, I'm surprised since you are now cursed and I don't know who would deliver mail to a cursed maniac such as yourself. Anyway about last time we met, I remember you tried to murder me but that's all in the past. I also remember you did so do to the cursed armor so I doubt you can put this behind you like I did. Anyway if you would mind finding a different host then malifact cursed armor then I would appreciate it because I didn't go to the trouble of helping him, just to get betrayed. Seriously cursed armor, kinda being a jerk, especially considering that not only are you barely a threat to me, but your gear is pitifully weak. Although considering you are the cursed armor that makes you weak... However I digress. Please get off of Malifact before I suck you into the void. Anyway if you are not a cursed being continue reading. Hoping that the cursed Malifact isn't reading this hey normal Malifact. I forgive you for being an idiot and forgetting your items were cursed by some sort of demonic force. It's cool. I just want a simple favor from you... just give me 20 of the bindings needed to upgrade my battle axe and we'll be cool, ok?

Sincerely,
    Deatharrows

DF AQW  Post #: 58
    8/7/2013 20:48:27   
    armvis

oy malifact, can oyu seriously get a higher level upgrade for, idk, all your stuff, maybe? I can't use, it's too low-level.
    DF AQW  Post #: 59
    8/8/2013 7:02:14   
    Sneevillord

dear bram,
    thanks for teaching me how to be a deathknight. have a good unlife!
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
    8/8/2013 7:16:49   
    Lemonus

Hi Mali

Do you have like, undeath cheese or bacon over in the undeath business?

*splotched ink
    DF AQW  Post #: 61
    8/8/2013 21:16:02   
    TheWisestMage

Dear Sir Malifact,

It's been 5 years since I last beat you, that should've given enough time to prepare yourself, no? I will continue to kill you as you will continue to regenerate. Eventually Artix or somebody else will find a way to send you spirit to the afterlife but until then I'll just have to keep killing you.

Stranger than Strange,
    The Wisest Mage

DF AQW  Post #: 62
    8/9/2013 12:36:33   
    Avi Auditore

Dear Sir Malifact,

When I pwn you next time, give me a better weapon.

Sincerely, Avi Auditore

DF AQW  Post #: 63
    8/9/2013 13:01:16   
    Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Dear Sir Malifact,

By order #99 King Alteon has decreed that the Paladin Order is to be disbanded. All gear provided by the Paladin Order must be returned to the LightRose Temple in the state it was the day it was provided to you to collect the surety on it.

You will also need to check in for a medical scan for possible magical ailments or non-human heritage.

After completed procedures you will be given the chance of attaining citizenship of Swordhaven by joining the Rose.

Sincerely,

Rose Officer #302
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 64
    8/9/2013 13:08:24   
    Rivale

Greetings Sir Malifact,

Please make enhanced versions of your equipment including your armor, that would make me so happy.

An ex-Deathknight fan.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
    8/10/2013 10:30:36   
    rjolson2

Dear Sir Malifact,

You have my gratitude for training me in the art of the death knight. However, you did try to kill me after I helped you recover your armor, so I am somewhat conflicted. Just know that while I am grateful to you, if you try to kill me again, I will tell Artix where you live.

Sincerely,
    Rjolson
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 66
    8/10/2013 17:09:36   
    Azan

Dear Malifact,

Does the Dark Side really has cookies?

Sincerely,
    Azan

Post #: 67
    8/11/2013 17:21:51   
    Necro-Knight

Dear Malifact,

I'm honored to be writing to the original Death Knight himself, and am again honored to have been taught by you. I have kept the armor you lent me, while adding a few modifications to it myself. With the Rise of the Rose and fighting Sepulchure, everything has kept me away from the Necropolis and you, my Teacher. Even now, I am rushed by many things pressing on my precious time, but I wanted to reach out to the one who helped me get to where I am today, a powerful Knight of the Darkness. If you ever learn anything new about the practices of the Death Knight, please inform me!

Your honored student,
    Rowan Moonstone, Necro-Knight.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 68
    8/11/2013 20:26:56   
    GearzHeadz

@Azan
    "Of course they do... they are just those raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip... but when you bite them... the disappointment... Mwuahahaha..."
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
    8/14/2013 15:58:57   
    Melissa4Bella
    AmeSylph

Hello, DragonFablers!

Every week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in DragonFable. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Xan

Is this lovable villain is too hot to handle?
  • AQ DF  Post #: 70
    8/14/2013 16:44:54   
    The Odor

My fellow Manicicle.

Wow... Where do I start this letter...

I am so sorry.

When we first encountered each other I was a VERY fresh hero, just recieved my dragon and everything... And I jumped a conclusion. When I saw one Blueckad ArchMage lending me a hand in a lot of things and one fireskulled Pyromancer torturing a small village and its inhabitants I just went all... Warmonger on you.

Not to say you were completely innocent. You were torturing villagers, which I cant't condone. Ever.

But maybe I should have looked deeper into your relationship with Warlic then and there. I don't think it would have changed anything, But that I didn't try was wrong. So I am sorry.

But we need to see past both our errors. I know you hadd feelings for Jaania when you were younger. And I know you have a history with both me and Warlic. But Jaanias Rose... Are dangerous to all of us. Including Jaania. The Jaania you fell for.

I am not sure if you will get the letter I just wrote, or if you will care in the least. I just hope you do.

The Odor
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
    8/14/2013 17:07:15   
    Lord Coxy
    Its Coxy Time

Dear Xan

Hows goes the insanity? Hows mine you say? Well I'm talking to you before I even sent you this letter aren't I?
    Anyway, why haven't you replied to any of the letters that I haven't sent you yet?
    Which is why I be sending you this Letter made out of Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup as Ink to insure that no Creatures that are Lactose intolerance will eat it
    You will know it will arrive when its deliver by my trusty Cheese Cow to your Volcanic Lair

_________________________________________________Sincerely
    ____________________________________________________Lord Coxy

Have an awesome day now
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
    8/14/2013 17:11:15   
    hellblade124

to Alexander

man its been 5 years since we been frozen. I hope your okay man you really saved my backside last we interacted. I had you all wrong all these years hopefully next time we meet up we can be comrades

necrocrypyic,
    (tazz) a.k.a. hellblade124

P.A.I.N.S.= positive attitude in negative situations
    im really glad that your my friend and this is a friendship that will never ever end (if you get this reference than 10 points to wwe fans)
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 73
    8/14/2013 17:18:30   
    SonicTbear

Dear Xan,

...Where are you?! Get out of where you are and come help us fight the Rose! If you still love Jaania, then forget about it! She froze you, man! She froze you! That girl is probably more cray-cray than you are right now! Look, if you don't want to hurt her, that's fine, but at least hurt her soldiers. Notice I said soldiers and not Jaania herself. We also need to get Warlic out of his room and get him to not be so down on himself. If you help me get him out and help us fight the Rose, I won't promise you that I'll let you kill Warlic, but I promise I'll let you burn his tower. (if that'll satsify you for a day) Just don't hurt him or betray us. Also we can cure you if you need it... as they say in a line you wouldn't here in a weight loss commercial, "There's no hope for you!" "There is hope for you!" and we believe it. So get out the and help us fight!

Tbear
    Soulweaver/(Soon to be) Pyromancer
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
    8/14/2013 17:50:17   
    Sneevillord

Dear xan
    Been a while, but I remember when I first fought you, attacking falconreach and I thought you were 306% evil, now only 200 you will always be my favourite villain,
    . Sneevillord
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 75
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
    Page 3 of 19«<12345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition