Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Question password

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Question password
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2013 14:01:42   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

I have just encountered something big today & didn't realize something. Anyways long story short; a person was on my alt acc (VAR) without me noticing that he changed the password recently. Changed it back to another pass & BOOM (long story; people calling me the hacker).

I think it would be a great idea to have a secondary password. This is what I mean.

Firstly you don't have to put the secondary password on but it's best to.
Before you put the secondary password on; the password will be based on a question.
Etc. ''What's you first name''? Answer: ''XYZ...''

Now when another person logs in to another computer from a different city or the same town as you; the effect will trigger & if the ''Hacker'' has logged into your account without you noticing; then a message will pop up in ED saying:
''You have logged on to another PC''
''Please answer the following question to go onto it'':
''What's your first name?'' Answer:.......''

If you're the original owner of the account who has turned ON the question password; there are alternative ways such as email to get it back or even by phone (I don't think ED does that)

The hacker cannot get into the account without answering the question. Once this effect is triggered I have another suggestion where if it's triggered & the hacker don't know the question password; then there will be a mail from your mail system in-game saying that you should change your password immediately including from email. Even if the hacker changed your portal battleon password; he still cannot get into your ED secondary password only if you have the secondary password ''ON'' not ''OFF''.

Anyways one question; Why is ED's password is the same as portal battleon? I don't get it; other games such as AQW don't have the same password as your portal battleon account though OS is the same as portal battleon also.

< Message edited by The Incredible Hulk -- 7/13/2013 14:05:10 >
Epic  Post #: 1
7/13/2013 14:07:14   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Anyways one question; Why is ED's password is the same as portal battleon? I don't get it; other games such as AQW don't have the same password as your portal battleon account though OS is the same as portal battleon also.

Because both are merged together. In the same way, HS and AQ3D use it. Pretty sure OS does so too. AQW was made before the BattleOn Portal whilst ED was merged with AE and used the new system instead.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Question password
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition