Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XI (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XI (Read the first post)
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2013 12:53:28   
TheSage

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21372448
It was a typo when it was first released and was fixed since then, the wiki is using the outdated image is all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
7/30/2013 11:27:42   
cathlic1

What are the most offensive characters for each element so far?
DF  Post #: 102
7/30/2013 11:44:37   
Fallen Crest

Fire: Evil Jim?
Ice: Frost Queen
Lightning: Volt Engineer
Earth: Taurus
Water: Aqueous?
Light: Templar
Shadow: Necrosis or Black Dragon
Neutral: Taro?

AQW  Post #: 103
8/1/2013 20:01:26   
Blabivix

I have a question, What is the reason for making higher level evolutions cost soul gems? I spent a long time getting Princess Ghypsophila to level 10 just to find out that I needed 6 soul gems to get Queen Ghypsophila. I thought that the way this game worked was, you could either purchase the high level characters, or work for them. Please don't think that i'm whining I really feel like i'm making a valid point here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
8/1/2013 20:06:12   
The Jop

Well, to earn money, of course. The more uses there are for soul gems, the more demand there is for them, and the more people purchase them. Make sure to check the Wiki to see if a character costs soul gems before you put a lot of time and work into its pre-evolution.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
8/1/2013 20:08:29   
Mondez

@Blabivix
Just informing you that there are icons which are light blue orbs around the character portrait informing you that the character is an SG evolution.

There are free evolution characters within the game that you can choose from. SGs are what also keep the servers running so you will find characters who have evolutions that cost SG, but those that have free evolutions are the ones you have to work for.

*Ninja'd by Jop*

< Message edited by Mondez -- 8/1/2013 20:10:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
8/1/2013 20:14:13   
Char

To add to Mondez and Jop: @Blabivix: There is a rumor that in the future, most characters will have a SG Evolution and a Gold Evolution.

It is confirmed though, that the starter characters will have that.

Hope This Helped! :)

~Raschar
Post #: 107
8/1/2013 20:19:40   
Blabivix

@Mondez

Thanks for that information, I now see that only one of the characters that I have doesn't need Soul Gems at any point and that is the Paladin. This is pretty depressing, I thought I was going to have fun getting all of these characters high level and at max evolution.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
8/1/2013 20:25:00   
The Jop

@Blabivix
It does bug out occasionally though. Sometimes when you go to one character tree with SG evolutions and then go to a character tree without SG evolutions the light blue orbs will appear, and vice-versa.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 109
8/1/2013 21:28:47   
Char

@Blabivix: Like Jop said, It glitches out, so if you're unsure if a character should be SG or not. Feel free to check out the Oversoul Wiki

Have fun leveling! :)

< Message edited by Char -- 8/1/2013 21:30:47 >
Post #: 110
8/2/2013 1:13:55   
Norelation

I'm looking for Father Minute. I assume he's a rare encounter on the overland map but I would like some confirmation. I'm at Grid M2, I've been doing a mixture of explore and walking in the specific grid for hours and I've yet to run into Father Minute. Can anyone lend me some insight into the situation?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 111
8/2/2013 1:17:59   
The Jop

Father Minute doesn't appear there, only Father Time does, and you catch Father Minute through him since you possess the lowest from of an evolution tree. There's no need to walk, just repeatedly clicking explore is faster. He's slightly rare, but it shouldn't take you too long to find him; under an hour usually.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
8/2/2013 1:24:07   
Norelation

One more quick question, I don't have to be a certain level to run into Father Time, do I? I'm at level 10 right now.

Edit: Never mind, I found him and captured him! Thank you for your help.

< Message edited by Norelation -- 8/2/2013 1:28:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 113
8/2/2013 2:09:05   
Paladin Founder

@Norelation
Is Oversoul will release delete button to sell you character in characters Screen? To get Soul gems??

Please refrain from using font size over 3. Any larger and it is considered spam. For more information, please read the
=AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 8/2/2013 4:22:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 114
8/2/2013 3:19:13   
BJEBLE

@Paladin You can sell characters you bought/evolved with SG, and you can get some of them back.
DF  Post #: 115
8/2/2013 3:19:23   
Deathknight17

You can sell characters bought in shops for Sgs, but i strongly recommend you NOT to do it, as it is usually 1 soul gem. As for captured characters, for obvious reasons, you can't sell those for soul gems. Lastly, please refrain from using large fonts.
AQW Epic  Post #: 116
8/2/2013 4:11:26   
Norelation

I started playing this game yesterday, I've done some research on the basic and in depth principles behind it's function. My biggest goal right now is to find a character that I enjoy playing that is also efficient at what it does. I also hear element at the moment means nothing outside of determining a characters movepool, and even that might be augmented with card customization. I'll be honest,I'm at a loss for where to start on this. I like a lot of the characters and their final evolution's. For instance, at the moment I"m working towards a Father time. I started with Paladin because it seemed like a solid choice with light not having a counter at this point in time. There are 4 light legendaries that I know of. Seraphim of Ver, Templar, Sentry Lord, and Father Time. Taking a look at each deck I've drawn the conclusion that Sentry Lord is very defensive Seraphim is a mixture of defense and offense, Father Time is balanced, and Templar is offensive. I'm at a loss however, leveling a legendary takes a bit of work and I don't want to get one just to find out there's a better paradigm. Can anyone lend insight? Also, I apologize for the length, I felt the need to be specific.

Edited.

< Message edited by Norelation -- 8/2/2013 4:31:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 117
8/2/2013 4:27:54   
Blabivix

@Norelation
I have been using Paladin for the past couple of hours because it doesn't require Soul Gems to get to the max evolution, it's actually pretty good for being a starter character. Seraphim of Ver is a VERY good character I'd highly recommend him. Also, if you're looking for a very tank-like playing style. Go for Ghypsophila, I stated in an earlier post that I recently got the 2nd evolution of of her to level 10 and I was sad that I couldn't get her to Queen, but if you still have the 6 Soul Gems from verifying your account then you will have enough for the 3rd evolution, but not the 4th. I've also started playing very recently (even though I made my OS account a while back) so you might get better advice from a more experienced player.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
8/2/2013 4:49:21   
Paladin Founder

Sorry guys, for large font >_<
AQW Epic  Post #: 119
8/2/2013 6:22:38   
Deathknight17

@norelation
I see that you have a liking for light legendaries. I approve :). As for light, there is still queen aegis (or something similar, I forget). I myself main a light legendary (FC), and I must say, they are perhaps the best characters you will find. Not only do they have greater heal for when things turn ugly, but they also have an abundance of massive offensive cards, such as holy strike, might, and retribution. If I were you, I'd find a character I really really like, and know that you will continue using it, and just start leveling. For evolution wise, I do believe some need some SGs, so please keep that in mind, and do a lot of research beforehand. Other than that, I think that your choice is very wise and nice overall, and good luck!
AQW Epic  Post #: 120
8/2/2013 7:04:36   
Norelation

I appreciate your responses and suggestions. I like Father Time, something about his animation makes me want to play him. I'm just wondering if there's a more viable choice? I didn't want to spend the gems on Father Hour and find out I probably should have leveled something else up instead. I also look forward to trying other elements. Long term goals include a legendary of each.

Edit: @ Blabivix, I was looking at Frost Queen and she seemed like a serious powerhouse that went way beyond ice's normal defensive realm.

< Message edited by Norelation -- 8/2/2013 7:06:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 121
8/2/2013 7:47:34   
The Stranger

Is Hex worth 5 SG's?

< Message edited by The Stranger -- 8/2/2013 7:48:11 >
Post #: 122
8/2/2013 7:57:19   
Leader
Unrequited

I wouldn't go for Hex if you have Volt Engineer and want to save SGs where possible, but it's preference.
Post #: 123
8/2/2013 8:17:22   
The Stranger

Ok thanks ..volt engineer then
Post #: 124
8/2/2013 9:10:39   
Char

quote:

I'm just wondering if there's a more viable choice?

You're right, Father Time is not that great if you don't CC him. I would recommend you go for Templar because of it offense.

Hope this Helped! :)

~Raschar

< Message edited by Char -- 8/2/2013 9:11:23 >
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XI (Read the first post)
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition