Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Wanna sort your inventory faster?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Wanna sort your inventory faster?
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2013 15:17:15   
Senras Wolf

Reaally nice. Now it won't be a pain anymore to move things around. Now all we need is some way to compare equipment stats between what is in our inventory and the shop.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 126
7/28/2013 15:26:12   
Dark Logan

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!!!!!
AQ  Post #: 127
7/28/2013 16:16:11   
.*. .*. .*.
Pfft hahaha!

Really nice feature Captain, thank you!

Now since you managed to solve this issue I got a new challenge for you. :)

Do you think you would be able to provide all shops with exact info for each item?
What I mean with exact info, like bth, special hits, if there is any status and so on.

I think it would be a much appreciated feature, to be able to compare equipment in the shops and to be able to view the full specs.

Post #: 128
7/29/2013 15:39:11   
Meati

That's a wonderful idea! It would save so much time from having to dig around the forums for possible information.
AQ  Post #: 129
7/29/2013 16:09:59   
battlesiege15

I think that stats in shops is something that might happen according to this:

quote:

Good ideas that may get added someday.

Item Level Ups: The ability to increase the power of pets and items by using them in combat has been brought up by Captain Rhubarb and may be implemented at some point in the future.
Item Artwork/Graphics Updates: New artwork or animations for already existing items are constantly being worked on when our artists have extra time.
More faces: To be implemented when our artists have extra time. Be aware that hair styles, facial features, eyes and so forth count as faces (they cannot be added without creating new face files) and thus fall under this category as well.
Being able to upgrade low level versions of equipment to higher level versions: Captain Rhubarb has noted the demand for this and it may become possible in the future.
Day/Night Cycle: A game clock that runs faster than real time. Different day & night graphics for the towns. Time of day affects random monster encounters.
More details to the item selling menu: Damage, special information, etc.
Advanced Lycan/Vamp forms: Higher level or permanent versions of transformed Vamp/Lycan forms are being discussed as part of the revamping (no pun intended) of the subraces during the Sweep.
Player descriptions: A way to add a description to your character.
Class/Subrace progress: Seeing all levels in classes/subraces on your character sheet.
Item Preview: A way to test items before purchasing.
Getting a refund while untraining: Not impossible, but lower priority than restatting training fees to make training easier in the first place.
AQ AQW  Post #: 130
11/15/2014 16:21:14   
bladewolfe2002

thank you I can find my armor and shelids easy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 131
1/26/2015 5:57:20   
ZomBrony

I really like your picture, Cap'n. ouo
Post #: 132
9/4/2016 12:30:55   
Bailey Hudson

quote:

In Game (Up/Down Arrows) Item Sorting System:

1) Go to any Shop in the game
2) Click Inventory button
3) Click one of your items to move up/down in the list
4) Click the little up or down arrow next to the Sell button
5) When you are done moving all of your items, click the "Save Sort Order" button.
6) Exit the shop, and continue playing

Note: If you exit the shop or buy or sell something without saving the sort order, the items will revert back to old sort order.

Hmm, can you add some pictures/images to this Guide, because am finding it difficult to do it.
Post #: 133
10/12/2016 21:52:38   
tomo104

the out of game one is cool.
Post #: 134
1/30/2019 18:22:52   
Deaf of Destiny

what about that hold click then move to slots? it would be easy
Post #: 135
2/28/2019 23:05:48   
P35T

coolio!! just started playing again after a few years great updates!!
AQ  Post #: 136
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Wanna sort your inventory faster?
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition