Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 129 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 129 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2013 23:50:10   
kise2

My goal is finally completed . I now have a lvl 20 legendary for every element (not counting chaos).
AQW Epic  Post #: 176
8/3/2013 0:18:28   
BJEBLE

@kise Congrats, that might happen to me in like 2 years. I need more x-boosts.
DF  Post #: 177
8/3/2013 4:16:31   
Mondez

Well we are still in the Beta phase for any differences for elements to be clear enough, but here's what we do know:

Neutral - Offensive powerhouse with defensive capabilities
Shadow - DoT and Sacrificial power
Light - healing aptitudes
Water - Healing DoT
Lightening - quick energy yet devastating damage combos
Earth - balanced between offensive and defensive power.
Ice - defensive power and stalling strategies that are costly
Chaos - unknown yet suspected it relies on RNG

Overall this is what the team is aiming for. For ice may seem underpowered because its offensive power is weak compared to Earth, but do remember that Ice was meant for defense plus Ice has a mediocre DoT Frostbite to help it through.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
8/3/2013 4:31:06   
BJEBLE

@Mondez What if Chaos can mess with your charges, like for four turns, it lowers your regen by one.I think that would be a pretty cool attack.
DF  Post #: 179
8/3/2013 4:32:39   
Lemonus

You forgot Fire with obvious uses :P
DF AQW  Post #: 180
8/3/2013 4:35:13   
megakyle777

I really want to see some Chaos characters soon. Just so I can use some random style cards.
DF  Post #: 181
8/3/2013 10:15:25   
Char

@Mega: Agreed. We all need a little more random in our lives. I just hope Nulgath doesn't use AQW's version of chaos.

I kind of want chaos to be more elegant, Like a gentleman. ;)
Post #: 182
8/3/2013 10:26:10   
necro rouge

I hope chaos in this game is cHa0S rather than Chaos. The all purple annoyed me immensely as it was not random at all, and I don't even like the color.

As for the deck, I will be mad if it is completely random cards. There is nothing i hate more than RNG in strategical pvp.

< Message edited by necro rouge -- 8/3/2013 10:28:01 >
AQW  Post #: 183
8/3/2013 10:32:13   
Vagaran

@necro
Well I really do hope they also make chaos something else than full purple with eyes...Not even chaotic at all either...

If anything I would like if the Chaos element was somewhat similar to Vath and Escherion, not tons of purple eyes but simple purple color yet something that shows "don't mess with me".
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 184
8/3/2013 10:56:56   
Lemonus

What I'd want is for Chaos to be not purple in general. Something different, not the Chaos stuff we see in AQW... maybe have crimson/red as the theme color but with characters that aren't also restricted by that color only.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 8/3/2013 10:59:12 >
DF AQW  Post #: 185
8/3/2013 11:15:00   
Fallen Crest

I'm sure Chaos wont always be purple with eyes everywhere... But Nulgath was the artist that gave AQWorlds the whole purple/eye look for Chaos in the first place.
So I definitely expect purple and eyes everywhere.

I also agree with Necro Rouge, I would not like completely random cards for Chaos. Nothing is more annoying than random good/bad luck.
That's also why I would be highly disappointed if there ever was a random dodge/miss system in OverSoul. I don't want a RNG and Lady Luck playing for me when I duel.

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 8/3/2013 11:20:54 >
AQW  Post #: 186
8/3/2013 11:20:53   
Cyber doom5

I want there to be a card called distort which throws off enemy regen by a randomly generated number and your energy increases by the amount there's I'd decreased
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 187
8/3/2013 11:39:13   
Char

Actually, there is nothing that I like more than randomness in a strategic game.

As for Chaos, I sort of want its color to be purple but no eyes.
Post #: 188
8/3/2013 12:04:50   
Lemonus

Was it really Nulgath's idea? I think AE just made him do the whole tentacles-eyes-purple style fot Chaos.

Just on personal preference, I'd like to see at least one character that is Chaos but not purple-doom-AQW chaos e.e

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 8/3/2013 12:06:09 >
DF AQW  Post #: 189
8/3/2013 13:11:19   
Fallen Crest

Might of not been his idea, but it was his art. They could've asked for purple and eyes everywhere, or maybe that is just how Nulgath imagined Chaos to be.

I don't feel like looking around Twitter for the picture, but he made the art back in OverSoul Alpha for Chaos cards, and they're Purple, have a Chaos Eye on them, and Tentacles.
AQW  Post #: 190
8/3/2013 13:20:44   
Lemonus

I think that was Chaos Strike (1-10 damage). As long as Chaos isn't released, a change in concept is still possible.

Even IF Chaos remains the same, I just don't want it to be such a big thing on OS's storyline >.> AQW is more than enough for that mess.
DF AQW  Post #: 191
8/3/2013 15:00:39   
The Stranger

Besides the chaos thing i'd like the story to aknowledge the existance of other "players" and co-op quests would be cool , the only thing i don't really like is the whole idea with hovering across the "world" e.e i'd like it much more like the one from yulgar *ahem* wait Sleepy Inn Sleepy Wolf Inn , right ?

< Message edited by The Stranger -- 8/3/2013 15:03:35 >
Post #: 192
8/3/2013 15:13:48   
Char

@The Stranger: Well, technically you don't "hover" we walk at incredible speeds.

I would like it to be implemented where you "walk" with the character you a currently using.
Post #: 193
8/3/2013 15:23:14   
The Stranger

Well whatever you call , I don't really like it ...
Post #: 194
8/3/2013 15:48:12   
Cyber doom5

We need a chaos card called matrix collapse

It randomly selects any card currently in game and uses that card

I'd say it should have a charge of 8

It would be like metronome
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 195
8/3/2013 15:59:25   
Char

@Stranger: Yeah, me neither. We should totally teleport to where we're going.

@Cyber: Sounds like a good card. :)
Post #: 196
8/3/2013 16:03:28   
Mondez

For OS I see Chaos as more of a faction like purple being the uniform, but I do agree the tentacles and eyeballs were pushing it. Element wise I probably will see a special card that can either damage the enemy or heal you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 197
8/3/2013 16:13:15   
The Stranger

Cyber Doom : you just made me want a Matrix themed character .... with an rare card which practically lets you bend the matrix and UNLEASH ZEH FURREEYYHH
Post #: 198
8/3/2013 16:48:48   
Cyber doom5

I think it would be a cool Idea if nulgath let the oversoul players create a new map expansion

Like give us the options between a mountain zone , desert zone, ocean zone

And let us come up with land marks and beasts that can be found there

A design the overworld contest
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 199
8/3/2013 16:53:06   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I say we need the dark, forbidding and dangerous Moose Forest. The only thing that survives there is moose and all moose subspecies. Though I don't think we really need more maps. Too much hunting for characters as it is now ;-;
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 129 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition