Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Azrael's Will in Jug

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Azrael's Will in Jug
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/7/2013 11:25:15   
Predator9657

Say player A is the jug, and B and C are his his opponents:

If B and C have Azrael's Will, when B uses it on A, it should go on cooldown for C as well (not his gun, just the core). This will prevent the jug from being forced to strike twice in a row.

Currently it's not common to see Azrael's weapons in jugs, but next year, when it reaches the masses, this will not be the case.
Epic  Post #: 1
8/7/2013 16:18:07   
lionblades

it will be worse in 2vs2 as well but I don't see a viable solution unless these weapons are gone
AQW  Post #: 2
8/7/2013 17:15:15   
Mother1

I don't support this because

1 you want to link a core's cooldown to another person who has the same core just because of the chance that a jug might get 2 azreal's will's owners.

2 there are already not one but 2 counters in the game for this in the form of armored roots, and Chomp.

Epic  Post #: 3
8/10/2013 4:11:10   
CN2025

and both of them counters both the gun and aux at the same time too

not just the gun inspecific
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/10/2013 12:32:36   
Bloodpact

I just don't see the chances of running into two Azreal Will owners at the same time, you can no longer buy it soooo
you would have to run into two pro alts at the same time, that have simultaneously had that sidearm waiting there
for their alt to level up to your range.. etc etc.... Just not a common problem.
Epic  Post #: 5
8/10/2013 16:45:15   
Predator9657

^ I think you missed:

quote:

Currently it's not common to see Azrael's weapons in jugs, but next year, when it reaches the masses, this will not be the case.
Epic  Post #: 6
8/10/2013 19:27:31   
CN2025

no it wont cuz many players dont have the kind of creds and many resist the urge to buy varium
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/10/2013 19:42:27   
Predator9657

^ Credit farming is quite simple you know.
Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Azrael's Will in Jug
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition