Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

health is reason why we want everything nerfed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> health is reason why we want everything nerfed
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/7/2013 13:43:44   
newtena

Game review in terms with ought health:
As level points become greater so too has should health but instead. I have seen that when health is as it is right now # far less, and luck takes place ignoring your defense it makes players angry which makes since consider most of the morality of players are defensive than health.

Helps with strategy:
the game is usually over in 3 or 4 rounds. more health gives more rounds and more time to put in usefull sequence of strategy for victory. health provide endurance of life to execute a winning strategy this helps fight opponents with over powered weapons or abilities because even though it is very devastating your still in the duel and you can do something while your still alive.

Canceling stat abuses and unrealistic matches:
this can also be a lesson for all the over distributions of points on a specific stat ( technology support dexterity) while it makes your skills very strong it is weak for the rest of the win. show its not a long term strategy to win.

Make progress with enemy instead of fighting a defensive brick wall especially if your a lower level fighting a higher level:
however too many stats have defense builds. the average is about 35-40 this makes. defense builds are like yes no factors if you cannot attack more hurt more than 40 you will it denies your attack regardless if its close to 40. its hard to keep dealing over 40 damage the entire battle. but if you change epic duel with a lot of health points and less defenses )( or strengthening the attacks. you can make continual progress with. this is also good for fighting higher levels because it doesn't seem more like a brick wall anymore; it would be progressive.

Increasing game complexity and releasing of weapons:
This promotes new release as your attacks will become exhausted. At some point you will want to do something else such as a bot to deplete rage, replenish mana for bludgeon or the little things that you don't worry about when you are fighting for 3 rounds. Plus you can use bots to ignore defense by 15 percent with ought it being an overpowering thing.

Epic duel cannot be simplifies in in general but here are a couple view points:
mana's role is for strategy, specials, and powerful attacks. health's role is for longevity and defense's role are a yes and no factor weather or not your opponent hurts you.

Conclusion:
This is the same health we started off as noobies with and it is unstable if we increase continues to increase defences and leave health the rounds and health we get me flexibility choices supers nerfing. Gear to help for endurance so you don't have to nerd poison. Then poson will not be effective unless he is close to defeat. Stabilizing battle increasing round no more nerfing strong attacks new gears that specializes more strategy input and a proper chance to win.

Counter arguments:
health abuse are already happening now it will ultimately mage no difference if you receive more as long as you don't get 2 hp per stat point. they put a lot of points on health and while you will be busy chopping down their a lot of their health; they have everything else on strength and they will win that way and that's why if everyone has the same amount of high heal the best stat placement and carful strategy will make you win. rest specially in 1vs1 health defenses will make their rate of dying fast. Not to mention they will fall pray to an opponent with blood lust. Health abuse are already happening. Check 1vs1 they have about 121 hp so they can have temporary points on hp to kill before they are killed.

< Message edited by newtena -- 8/7/2013 13:45:56 >
Post #: 1
8/8/2013 11:36:20   
  Exploding Penguin

Not only that, but also the reduced stats. A lowered max stat cap makes it harder to create creative builds, and the fact that each weapon is customizable just makes the previously impossible and annoying builds possible, as well as takes the fun out of many releases with new weapons unless they have cores. With reduced stats, defenses and block/deflect chances are less, and not even the passive armor cores can compensate.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/8/2013 21:16:43   
King FrostLich

The reduced stats is fine because some players are able to hit too high at certain points even with high health back in Delta. Since battles end too short and a single block/crit/deflect can significantly change the outcome of tye battle, having a higher health build makes battles enjoying and reduces the chance of any class to die even if they get blocked or crit.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/8/2013 21:30:48   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

If anything, Health should be static and much higher. You either get too short of battles with low health, or stat abuse and UPd def/res with high health. Health is a much better alternate to def/res if the battle is short(which is high strength goes so well with it). "But wouldn't high health lead to strength abuse?" Not necessarily. Like I said, long battles reduce the power of health compare to def/resist. Make a battle long enough and strength is hardly an option since they'll be taking more damage than giving out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/8/2013 22:48:16   
CN2025

the best active core to regain health now is generator it trumps chair man fury any time in tank battles . the only builds that work the best with it is support and str which is normally 1vs1

i wanted to use my chair man fury but always lose in 2vs2 always needing generator

i think generator should have its own slot for every one instead taking an active core place because it acts so much like the old boosters that way cores like chair man's fury armored roots can still be used effectively in any types if battle in any class
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/9/2013 4:59:09   
goldslayer1

this is nothing new.
i pointed out the issue of low HP long ago.

and i was shunned for suggesting that HP should be more valuable than attacks and defenses.

EDIT: i pointed out the issues of going low on hp before omega was even released. i warned everybody that luck would be worse.
(everyone else thought battles would be longer, have less luck impact, and better balance)
but hey, who was i to make such bold predictions, right? lol

Post edited to remove unnecessary content ~M4B

^did i offend somebody? lol (yeah im looking at him :)

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 8/12/2013 0:47:33 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> health is reason why we want everything nerfed
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition