Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Put Genesis and Relevations to in-game merchants!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Put Genesis and Relevations to in-game merchants!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2013 13:57:12   
edwardvulture

For a base price of 15,000+ and for a limited time.
I really want them and I'm sure Revontheus(the guy I checked on twitter that created these weapons), want them to be used in the game more. Because, literally, I have not seen even one of them used in battle at all.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
8/11/2013 14:14:09   
Drangonslayer

I'd support but at a more expensive base and limited time would be nice. They should sell weapons for a limited time as a new feature. But, sadly many people will say its a code only weapon and i have to agree with them with that part.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
8/11/2013 14:28:42   
Mother1

Not supported.

The staff made those weapons ultra rare and limited quantity for a reason when making the prize code. Putting them in game for any price would defeat the entire purpose of this which is for only a small amount of people to have them.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/11/2013 16:04:29   
edwardvulture

The small amount of people that have them don't use them at all,. I'm pretty sure the artist meant for it to be a relevant weapon instead a collector's item.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
8/11/2013 16:09:12   
Mother1

@ EDwardvulture

You don't see them used in battle =/= people don't use them who own them. I see them used in fact I have seen 6 people using these items that I have battled with them.
Epic  Post #: 5
8/11/2013 18:15:22   
TRizZzCENTRINO

people who don't use them may be because they do not like the looks of it but the looks of another zooka, or because it doesn't have a core, that's what puts people off of using new things these days.

but since it is labeled as ultra rare, it should not be added into the game, regardless of what you like or what revontheus likes.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/11/2013 22:07:53   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Ultra rare doesn't mean anything. We need to move away from these tags. You should be able to buy code items with Varium. It's almost insipid that some items are only available through codes that not everyone has a chance to get.

If a paying customer wants it, he should be able to get it.

IN short, I believe that code items should be purchasable in-game with varium.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/12/2013 0:39:44   
Dual Thrusters

I support this.

Players who have it shouldn't complain because they didn't work hard to get this weapon. All they did was mash letters and they get a free weapon. Now, you must consider how much time, effort, and dedication must have been put into these...beautiful works of art. You say it's tagged as Ultra-rare? Well let's see, the devs have nerfed promos, took away enhancements etc. this won't be a difference.

With this, players can actually work hard to get a weapon of their dreams. So? If the problem is rarity points, just make these auxes give 0 rarity points.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
8/12/2013 1:07:07   
Mother1

@ dual

Then what would be the point of it being a prize if any tom dick and harry can just buy the item? The items in these codes are prizes, that are limited quantity as well as rare. by meaning of limited and rare it means not everyone is going to have it. By doing this it completely defeated the purpose of the prize code and the prize given since the code they had to race to punch in before the item ran out someone else can just buy it.

Epic  Post #: 9
8/12/2013 1:14:45   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Mother, it's a free item you would've had to pay for. That should be the prize.

A free item is a free item.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
8/12/2013 1:20:10   
CN2025

they should make prize codes unlimidted quantity for the 1st 5 mins then it should have a really low amount of quantity after that

plus there should be different codes posted at differnet times at different time zones so every has a chance to snag it in the 1st 5 mins

the codes expire in 1 sec when i tried to redeem it at the posted time night wraith confirmed that the code holds 50

while the code from the other time zone hold 150 hearing that makes me punch the wall D:<
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
8/12/2013 1:32:43   
Mother1

@ chosen

quote:

If everyone got a prize, it wouldn't be a prize. We'd just be giving free stuff to everyone for no reason.

Quoted straight from NW twitter when they gave out this prize code.

It wouldn't be a prize if they gave it out be it free or sold to people.

It would be like after they finished the golden yeti tourney and gave the winners their prize that 2 minutes later they started selling golden yeti's to everyone who didn't win or couldn't get one. It wouldn't be a prize anymore that only a few was suppose to get since anyone can get it.

Besides they make these ultra rares limited like this because they are free. Otherwise they would devalue the ultra rares you had to pay for.

@ CN2025

They already did the later with the moose banes. In fact they did 6 prize codes at six different times for all the times zones so you can't say they didn't do that.

As for the first suggestion do the words ultra rare, and limited quantity mean anything here? if you give a huge amount of warning like they did with the last codes make it unlimited for 5 minutes and do this then just about everyone would get this item. There would be 1000's of the free weapon out which is something the staff doesn't want. they only want a small amount of the item to be out there and doing half the suggestion the people who miss out on the item want would defeat the purpose the staff set.
Epic  Post #: 12
8/12/2013 1:46:03   
Dual Thrusters

Yea, but they are not free weapons but free skins. It's not like they are upgraded to your level.

Anyway, making them available in-game for 45k credits would really be more of a prize.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/12/2013 1:59:44   
Mother1

@ dual

Free skins that have a rarity score and are the prize for punching in the code before it runs out.

But the major point here is that the staff didn't want everyone to have it or a large group of people to have it. That was why they gave out so few.

Epic  Post #: 14
8/12/2013 3:29:46   
Scyze

You just want to get those bazookas because you didn't get them right?
If you didn't get them, tough. Grow up and hope you get the next one. It's tagged as Ultra-Rare if you didn't know.

For those of you who want it time limited, it's difficult. You need to understand Flash!
You cannot just make the code time limited because you will have to update the game first! After you update the game to have a code which has like 5 minutes where it is valid, you will have to give them out within the 5 minutes. If you don't give them out in time, you just wasted hours of work.

Getting rid of these tags is a good thing? What are you going to do about players who've spent thousands of dollars to get Weapons with high Rating Points? You're just going to make players hate the game even more because the Enhancement change has changed how EpicDuel is viewed.

The codes are a first come first serve. If people get multiple codes for their alts, let them have it.
Would you go complaining to Apple if you didn't manage to get the iPhone 6 which was free for the first 150 customers?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/12/2013 4:56:58   
CN2025

totally bad comparing to a different scale
plus iphones are purchasable unlike these weps which is obtained by codes and codes only
not like the iphones which you can obtain in many ways
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
8/12/2013 5:29:38   
Cyber Dream

Mother1 is right,

quote:

If everyone got a prize, it wouldn't be a prize. We'd just be giving free stuff to everyone for no reason.

Quoted straight from NW twitter when they gave out this prize code.

It wouldn't be a prize if they gave it out be it free or sold to people.

It would be like after they finished the golden yeti tourney and gave the winners their prize that 2 minutes later they started selling golden yeti's to everyone who didn't win or couldn't get one. It wouldn't be a prize anymore that only a few was suppose to get since anyone can get it.

Besides they make these ultra rares limited like this because they are free. Otherwise they would devalue the ultra rares you had to pay for.

@ CN2025

They already did the later with the moose banes. In fact they did 6 prize codes at six different times for all the times zones so you can't say they didn't do that.

As for the first suggestion do the words ultra rare, and limited quantity mean anything here? if you give a huge amount of warning like they did with the last codes make it unlimited for 5 minutes and do this then just about everyone would get this item. There would be 1000's of the free weapon out which is something the staff doesn't want. they only want a small amount of the item to be out there and doing half the suggestion the people who miss out on the item want would defeat the
purpose the staff set.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
8/12/2013 5:44:02   
CN2025

then why didn't they do it 5 times like the moose banes instead of 2 each
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
8/12/2013 5:45:47   
Ranloth
Banned

Because they wanted less people to have it? Likewise with Banxorz or Bounty Pistol.

NW has said what he's said and the point still stands.
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
8/12/2013 5:51:27   
CN2025

alright fine but atleast make the codes 150 each instead of mixing the numbers round and making the other time zone have less of a chance of getting it

lowest number was 50 and expired in 1 sec :/
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
8/12/2013 13:20:38   
  Exploding Penguin

I would support having a higher quantity but code items should stay as code and not be for sale at any time.

Codes are released at different times and this is just the way codes work. Sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't; this opinion isn't biased either because I'm a rare collector and I failed to obtain one of these auxes.
Epic  Post #: 21
8/13/2013 4:47:15   
Darkwing

Since the code weapons look even greater then many of the in-game stuff, I don't see why limit it to 50-100 guys who had luck to be in a time-favor zone and they should not complain in the first place since they got the wapon free and most likely for in-game weapons you have to pay.

If the rarity score is a problem, then the in-game version of the weapon can just have less rarity point and maybe a rare tag instead of ultra rare.
Post #: 22
8/13/2013 6:02:39   
CN2025

some times for people at the right time zones

ive missed 30-35 codes in a row that i lost count ._.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
8/13/2013 7:06:09   
Mother1

@ darkwing

They do that because they only want a certain amount out in the first place. If they didn't care how many people could get the items they would have done like they did with the stayclassy code. In other words put a huge amount on the code, not put any rarity on the item, and let the masses stuff their faces with said items.

Epic  Post #: 24
8/18/2013 14:15:06   
The Basic Instinct

Maybe consider putting them in game in a random shop without telling players where and put a limited amount in.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Put Genesis and Relevations to in-game merchants!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition