Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/15/2014 7:02:20   
Shiba

How long will it take to "Authenticate Account info"? I used the portal site to play the game, then enter my portal email/password... and just wait... and wait... and wait.. D:

Oh and even if I do create a new account with my Master Account E-mail address, it says it cannot be used!

I assume it is because it has dashes in it (-)... what can I do about this?

< Message edited by Shiba -- 10/15/2014 7:18:41 >
AQ  Post #: 151
10/15/2014 17:59:22   
Drago Skull

i got all the items and gave my character the omni blade yet when i play it doesnt have the blade so what gives?
DF  Post #: 152
10/15/2014 21:52:52   
Venthos
AQW Quest Designer

@ person above ^ check your H.A.L droid . Should be in a badge :)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 153
10/16/2014 11:15:44   
elemental Tal

I NEED HELP!

I tried logging into my account but nothing happened even though I tried logging in 1000 TIMES!Then I tried getting a password from forgot password page so after I clicked submit then it said email not registered then I tried making a new account but when I used the same email it said email already in use.
please reply if you have a solution to this,I really need to get Hottica's flaming shield for the omniknight blade before it leaves.
Post #: 154
10/16/2014 12:08:33   
Baring009

its already fix..omni blade is now available ..at the badge section
DF  Post #: 155
10/21/2014 12:05:43   
Silence lord Simidor

Okey...
I am a total new player that did come to HeroSmash from AQW to find the Hottica's Cursed Shield...
But...
How do I do that?
Since there was not any tutorial, I can not even know if I am doing things right...

Anywere there is darkness, Hope will be.
Anywere there is Hope, you will see me.
AQW  Post #: 156
10/21/2014 13:52:57   
Silence lord Simidor

Found it.

Anywere there is darkness, Hope will be.
Anywere there is Hope, you will see me.
AQW  Post #: 157
10/26/2014 9:08:08   
Stonehawk

I can't login. I see my character and try but I can't log in. What should I do?
It says Connecting game server for a long time then login screen comes up again! Please help, I wanna get the Hottica's Cursed Shield too!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
10/26/2014 9:16:44   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Hmm, i can`t log in either. The server must be down. The best you can do is send a forum msg to an archknight or a moderator related to the HS boards so they can pass the message on and also tweet to artix, alina, randor the red or Captain Rhubarb about the server being down. These situations are fixed in a timely fashion, so you will be able to connect soon i reckon.

Edit: Captain Rhubarb to the rescue! HS is working again.

< Message edited by Balu -- 10/26/2014 15:09:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 159
11/8/2014 2:11:06   
RKC

I finished the Omniknight tasked in every game and confirmed it and put in my character.

But I dont see it where can I find it?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 160
11/15/2014 11:40:40   
peacemaker

Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong place or if I'm doing this wrong, but I only got into HS this morning.

A few questions:-

1) How do I upgrade my character please?

2) I'm looking for the following moves/build or whatever it is please:-Pure melee, and not dying. Aside from flight, which is innate in HS, I'm trying to make my character, Peacemakerhs, as real - world as possible. What would you reccomend please?

3) Aside from doing good/evil quests, how do I "become good/evil" please? I want to be the best superhero, not supervillan that I can please, so any help would be appreciated please.

I help. HS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 161
11/15/2014 15:17:49   
kreem

@peacemaker

1. Membrship is no longer available; See this thread for more info. Go on the AE portal, scroll down then on the right of HeroSmash click '[Info]', you can then buy SmashCoins. If you need more Artix Points at the top click Get Points.

2. /join libertysquare. If you don't care so much about damage I would recommend using two healing skills, lightning reflexes, a focus and a super speed. Just experiment with what you like. If you PvP a lot and get the best powers available in /join smashdome. If you pay a few SCs you can get a power 15 ranks earlier than people who don't pay SCs.

3. When you rank gain rep in one you lose rep in the other so which one you currently have rep in is your alignment kind of like in AQ classic how they have decisions to change your alignment but in HS you need to farm a lot more.

Hope I helped

Have a great day
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 162
11/15/2014 17:10:51   
peacemaker

RIght.

What if I want to buy/use member - only items please?

What healing skills would you suggest please? My plans at the moment are:- Real world, not dying and getting a weapon that looks as close to the Battle Baton in AQW. (I'd prefer NOT to sell my power gloves unless I ABSOLUTELY HAVE to, since I have the Nintendo/Famicom RL item with me IRL and, as the line said in the movie:- I love the power glove, it's so bad.) !

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
11/15/2014 21:20:04   
kreem

If you do not have a member character now than you cannot use membership unless they re-release some kind of membership system

You will have to PvP(IMO not worth it until levels 10+) or pay SCs for some powers but very worth it and not expensive. If you want to be able to take the maximum amount of damage and just keep healing it off not counting rares and the hardest PvP powers: molecular reconstruction, mutate, healing touch, and uncanny focus. The extra skill could be anything but based on testing no need for another energy regeneration skill like focus unless someone reduces your mana regeneration somehow. Right now you shouldn't care so much about healing but later on when fighting bosses instead of leveling up you could use more healing. The official HeroSmash wikidot has a powers list with different classifications to find what you are looking for more easily.

I tried looking up similar weapons but couldn't find anything though I didn't try very hard.

Good luck playing HS!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 164
11/24/2014 22:28:07   
Baba ORiley

does hottica's shield still drop from volcano monsters? It still does according to the wiki but it hasn't been dropping for me..
Post #: 165
11/24/2014 22:48:16   
The Jop

It may not drop anymore. The Omni Event was supposed to go rare around the 17th, and many of the artifacts have also been removed.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/26/2014 3:50:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 166
11/24/2014 23:07:12   
Baba ORiley

I see.. thanks
Post #: 167
11/26/2014 3:33:14   
SouL Prisoner

Hello, Can some please tell me how change my name is HS???

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 168
11/28/2014 5:00:31   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

In the original post, it says that you can not change your name.
quote:

Q: Can I change my character's name or gender?
A: No, there is no way to change your character's name or gender currently. If you do not like your character's name or gender, please create another character.

Note: Deleting your character to get the name wont fix your problem. Deleting the character will be useless because you cant get the name anymore, even if you delete it the data of that character is still stored in the data base that why if you create a new one under the same name the prompt "User already exist" will appear.

I haven't been following HS, however multiple sources including the HS support pages, master account site and official wiki also say that you are unable to change your character name in HS.
AQW Epic  Post #: 169
11/28/2014 18:11:25   
HSRemnant
Banned

I ended up unable to login due to user data not being retrieved. Since I don't see the bugs section for HeroSmash, is there anything that can be done or am I no longer able to use my account?

I was simply trying to enter the mall and I ended up at 100% loading for a while, so I decided to relog. I relogged, and ended up back at the login screen, when the error appeared after another login attempt.
Post #: 170
12/1/2014 0:06:46   
Nightmare AQW

Whats happening to this game? I havent seen anything new in a pretty long time...Is there going to be any future updates like new events or storyline or new maps?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 171
12/2/2014 6:04:28   
Baba ORiley

Is there a thread/place/way where we can report bugs on HS? I can't seem to find one..
Post #: 172
12/2/2014 11:58:46   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Nightmare AQW: This post by Randor the Red should answer your question.

Baba ORiley: You need to submit any bugs to the Bug Tracker.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
12/3/2014 0:11:58   
Baba ORiley

Thanks Zyrain!
Post #: 174
12/5/2014 17:25:32   
Zhing

So I was wondering, has Hottica's Cursed Flame Shield been removed from the game? I got all the other Artifacts and fought monsters in Volcano for about two weeks now but I still haven't gotten it so I'm guessing it's now Rare...does anyone know? I thought at first I was just ridiculously unlucky, because I am lol, but it's getting to be an unrealistic amount of time, so does anyone know if it's been made Rare?

< Message edited by Zhing -- 12/5/2014 17:26:32 >

DF AQW  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition