Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Legend's guide to AdventureQuest Worlds.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Guides >> Pending Guides >> Legend's guide to AdventureQuest Worlds.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/15/2013 21:07:18   
Necro-Knight

This is a WIP, will be completed ASAP.

Greetings, player of Adventure Quest Worlds and AE games.
So, you've upgraded your account and earned yourself the honor of being an AdventureQuest Worlds Legend! ^_^ Congratulations!

Now, all of Lore is yours to explore and many opportunities have opened up to you as an AQWorlds Legend, such as pets and armors and new maps! All of this is sometimes layed out and easy to find, but at times, some of the finest Legendary Perks of AQWorlds are the ones we don’t see right away!

This guide is here to help you on your new journey through Lore, or aid the Veterans who are returning to seek new adventure as a Legend.

Two immediate changes will happen when you become Legendary, your character’s name will take on a blue hue, in order to identify you as a Legend and you will have access to all Legend-only Servers now!

Badges

We dun’ need no stinkin’ badges! …Ok, maybe we do, if they’re as epic as the Legendary Badges you can earn!

• Master of Time; defeat Ultra Iadoa and Ultra Kathool in the UltraVoid map!

• Skypirate Slayer; slay 100 Skypirates in the skyguardhq map!

• The Harder They Fall; defeat Lv50 Blixx and Lv50 Meatball, located in the Dwarves vs Giants event!

• Ultra Carnax; defeat Ultra Carnax. Accept Ragnar's quest, Defeat Ultra Carnax, to complete it at the same time!

• /join firehouse and do the storyline there. Once you finish the Tie a Black Ribbon 'Round on an Old Burnt Tree quest, you'll receive the Unicorn Commander Character Page Badge!

• AVAST!; seasonal on every Talk Like a Pirate Day event, requires the completion of a set of tricky quests. (closest one is September 19, 2013)

• /join gamehaven and complete the Ctrl Alt Delete Event to receive the Ctrl Alt Delete Character Page Badge!

• The “Member” badge appears on your character page as soon as you become upgraded as well!

Maps

Is Lore not big enough for you, Hero? Well now that you’ve become a Legend, the world has just become even greater!

• Check out /clubhouse, created by the Mad WeaponSmith, Cysero!

• Check out /creepy, a war led by the Paladin Artix against Fear monsters!

• Check out /battleunderd, rich with new undead and quests and rewards!

• Check out /voltairetown, the town created by Voltaire and his Extraterrestrial Teddy, Deady! Re-visit all previous Friday the 13th events here! ( Rare items do not return.)

• Check out the room under the stairs in /castle and /castleundead, featuring a Legend-only shop, rich with epic items for Rookie’s and veterans alike!

• Check out the extended maps like Yokai Isle and Pirates and others as well for extended mini-releases, featuring new quests and shops and monsters!

• Check out TempleB, an extension to the DoomWood Temple Run, made for Gold and XP farming, with dangerous monsters! Better bring friends!

• Check out the lower levels of Bludrut Keep, to continue the trek into the deep, mystery-filled dungeon and her rewards! Also, a special Legend-only quest chain waits here, as a Mini-release!

• Check out Yulgar-Zombies, a zombie-ridden Yulgar’s Inn, excellent for reputation and experience farming!

Classes

If you weren’t strong enough to defeat these new Legend-only bosses, maybe you need some Legend-only classes, Hero!

*Classes with a red asterisk next to them can also be bought from the BattleOn AC Shop for 2000 Adventure Coins.*

This does not include permanently rare classes or Seasonal classes, such as Pumpkin Lord or No class.

Acolyte Class – Offered by Juviana, located in BatteonTown. Acolyte is an advanced form of the Non-Legend Healer, offering the same skills with a new look and class name.

*Alpha Omega – The Alpha Omega shop is offered by Ragnar, this class is earned by merging 300 PvP Trophies, earned in the brutal Bludrut Brawl PvP Arena. The PvP option can be found on your game menu.

Assassin Class – Offered by Mazumi in GreenGuard West, the Assassin is made to hit and not be hit! If you want to dance circles around your enemies, talk to Mazumi and look in her shop!

Bard Class – The Bard is offered by Jon Jett in the MythSong Reputation shop, for Rank 4 mythsong! While this class will not pack as big of a punch as some of the others, Bard is focused around making your party stronger…and you dance really well too, what’s not to love!?

Beast Warrior Class – The Beast Warrior is sold in the Legend-Only shop from Ragnar in BattleOn, utilizing the fury of the beast!

Berserker Class – Sold right next to the Beast Warrior in Ragnar’s shop, this class is for those who simply can’t contain their rage! Unleash your inner fury and become stronger the closer to death you come!

*Blood Ancient – All the strengths of the Vampire…none of the weaknesses. Speak with Orlok at the entrance of Safiria’s castle to do the quests and earn Ancient Vitae to merge into the powerful Blood Ancient class!

*Blood Titan – Using the blood that courses through your very veins as power and energy is what the Blood Titan excels at. Talk to Shi Mar in Green Guard East to fight the Infamous Blood Titan challenge fight and farm Tokens to merge into the class!

*DeathKnight Class – Cold, empty, unfeeling. The Death Knight is either summoned from death by a Necrotic master, or a former being who crawled back into Life to pursue unfinished dreams. Speak with Lady SpeedStyk in LightGuard or Lady Vayle at the Necropolis to learn this chilling class. Requires Rank 10 Doomwood.

DoomKnight – Known for ages as the most ruthless and merciless beings of Lore, the Doom knight is feared by those of the Light and beloved by those of the Dark. Speak with Dusk in Shadowfall if you wish to sacrifice your soul to the harrowing darkness. Rank 10 Warrior Class/Warrior Class (Rare)/Warlord Class
Rank 10 Healer Class/Healer Class (Rare)/Acolyte Class
Rank 5 Evil (Faction)

Ninja Warrior Class – Offered by Drew Drechsel in Battleon, this class utilizes the same skills as the Ninja…but with dashing new threads inspired by American Ninja Warrior’s own Drew Drechsel!

Paladin Class – Guardians of the holy Light and all things right, Paladins focus on exorcising their foes and healing those close to them…which just happens to be everyone in your party! Speak with Lady Speedstyk to master the Light! Rank 10 Warlord Class/Warrior Class/Warrior Class (Rare)
Rank 10 Acolyte Class/Healer Class/Healer Class (Rare)
Rank 5 Good (Faction).

ProtoSartorium – Utilizing steam and metal, this class features skills of the mechanized kind, with energy and multiple enhancing abilities! Ironically, this class is dropped by the monster of the same name, located in the dwakel map!

Renegade Class – The Legend-version of Rogue, this class features the same skills, but with a more Legend-deserving appearance! Speak to Metrea to learn the way of the Renegade!

*Skyguard Grenadier – If sword and spell aren’t enough for you…how about EXPLOSIONS!? This class, designed by the Skygaurd of King Alteon, uses explosive grenades and ranged weapons over a sword or spell! Speak with Stratos in the Skyguard map to earn this class! Requires Rank 10 SkyGuard reputation.

Sorcerer Class – The Legend-only version of the Mage, utilize the elements to destroy those who would threaten Lore! The Sorcerer uses the same skills as the Mage, but with a sharp new robe to flaunt before it unleashes fire and ice! Speak with Arcana in BattleonTown to purchase this class!

*UndeadSlayer – When a Paladin goes to the Gym regularly, you get the UndeadSlayer! Skills that are similar yet different to the Paladin, UndeadSlayers harness the spirit power from the undead to increase their power! Every blow you land increases your power by that much more! Speak with Lady Speedstyk in LightGuard to obtain this class of the Light, Right, and Might! Requires Rank 10 DoomWood.

Warlord Class – The Legend-form of the Warrior, this class features you in massive armor that no foe should ever be able to breach! With the same skills as the Warrior, veterans of the battlefield should enjoy this fresh look to an old class! Speak with Thok in BattleonTown to purchase this behemoth!

Shops

So, Legend, you've traveled Lore and proven your heroism over and over and reaped the rewards of your actions. Now, your coin purse weighs more than your armor! Where do you possibly spend all this currency?

• Agent Sloan's Chest – Sloan’s note in the guardian tower, must have completed Sloan’s quest chain to unlock.

• Alpha Omega Merge – Ragnar in Battleon.

• Ancient Mudluk Forge – Molgulp in Marsh2, must have completed his quest chain to

• ArcAttack Back Stage – Located in the Cage map.

• ArchFiend Merge – Located in the player menu, under the ArchFiend tab.

• Backstage Shop – Located in the One-Eyed doll backstage, after completing the One-Eyed doll event.

• Bandit Basher Merge Shop – Granny V in Anders’ loss.

• Blood Ancient Shop – Orlok in Safiria.

• Coin Collector Shop – From Zargon II in the Haunted Halls of Hollowsoul.

• Cornelis Family Cache – Cornelis chest, located in the cornelis ruins. Must have to complete all the Cornelis Quests to access the chest.

• Cysero's Lens Shop – Cysero, located in the bath tub in Yulgar’s inn. Must have accepted the 'The Lenscrafter' quest to unlock this shop.

• Doom Merge – Located in the Necropolis, offered by Lady Vayle.

• Duke Ellington's House Shop - Duke Ellington, located in HollowSoul.

• Duncan's DragonHunter Shop - , Duncan, located in the Vasalkar Lair. Must have completed Duncan's Quests to access this shop.

• Dwarfhold Hair Shop – Nathrae, located in Dwarfhold Keep.

• Dwarven Defense – Hartok Darksoil, located also in DwarfHold keep.

• Ferzana's Shop – Ferzana, located in the Vasalkiar Lair.

• Hollow Halls Merge Shop – Duke Ellington, offered in HollowSoul Castle.

• Hollowsoul Castle Shop – Offered by no NPC, but need a HollowSoul Key to open the shop located in the HollowSoul castle.

• Icy Cache Merge - Located in BattleUnderD. ( Ice Ten and Dark Ice are temporary drops.)

• Kage's Shop - Offered by Kage in Akiba.

• Kittarian Relic - Offered in Noobshire, must have completed Lowell Cat's quests first.

• Michem's Helms and Capes - Offered by Michem in LightGuard, must have completed his quests before hand.

• Molgulp's Shop, offered by Molgulp, located in Marsh2.

• Rakham's Pirate Shop - Offered by Rakham in Pirates, must have completed his quest chain before opening his shop.

• Shattersword Shop - Offered by Robina in Shattersword Cavern.

• Skyguard Hair Shop - Offered by Barnstable on the SkyGaurd map.

• Skyguard Pet - Offered by Alexia on the SkyGuard map.

• Skyguard Rep Shop - Offered by Captain Stratos on the skyguard map.

• Skyguard Weapons - Offered by FairFax in SkyGuard.

• SpiritHunter Shop - Offered by Vedrian in Bludrut.

• The Unbroken Sword - Offered by Domi Coldsteel in Dwarfhold.

Quests

Sitting under that tree in Battleon, staring up at the blue sky, wondering what to do? Seek out these people of Lore, and accept the tasks that only a Legend could possibly complete

< Message edited by Necro-Knight -- 8/22/2013 21:52:18 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
9/25/2013 13:22:08   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

This is a great start, and I can see that this guide has a lot of potential to be an amazing resource. I can tell, however, that it is going to take a lot of effort to compile all the information and keep it up to date. In my opinion, your guide is really important for AE. You need to be essentially advertising the upgrade to free players, almost like a sales man. I will do my best to help you.

Let's see, currently you have the following sections: introduction, badges, locations, classes, shops and quests. A great foundation as it is essentially the bonuses you expect from a membership. There are of course many more things we can add to the guide (without it becoming over crowded and confusing).

A section I'd like to see added (possibly just after the introduction) is how to actually upgrade your account, listing all the upgrade options, payment methods, and direct bonuses or special offers (such as limited-time armor sets that come when you purchase an upgrade).

I also suggest that instead of keeping the guide all in one post, you separate them into different posts. This will help stop the guide becoming clustered and hard to read -- a great use of formatting.

Once the basis of the guide has been laid out, and you've built on your foundations, we can begin to really start working on the guide and thinking of what else we can add. Just try and keep in mind that free players will be looking at your guide to see if it's worth upgrading, and how you can convince them to do so.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/26/2013 11:53:44   
Necro-Knight

Well, first off, thank you for your kind works about my efforts! ^^; I've certainly been trying and a lot of things have come up that've kept me from finishing it, but I plan to finish it ASAP. You said split it up into multiple Guides, so for example, do seperate Guides for the Badges, Quests, Classes and etc? Also I agree with the Membership option idea, do you think I should provide links to AQW's many ways to upgrade, such as the Battleon Portal site and AQ.com's ways as well? =)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
9/26/2013 17:19:46   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

If I were you, I would split up the sections into different posts, yes. Though this is up to you to decide, I feel it will make the guide neater and clearer so it is easier to read and navigate.

As for the payment methods, I would use Rickyb20's A Guide to AQW's Adventure Coins as a rough guide, as the methods are essentially the same and you will just need to add the correct information and prices.

Another thing I've thought about is possibly adding a general FAQ about being a Legend. This may take a bit of time, but we can monitor the AQW Q&A forum for the most frequent questions.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/3/2013 15:02:04   
Kingp

A frequently asked question in the Q&A are which non-legend items should a player get before their subscription runs out.
It might be a nice idea to add a section in the guide that explains how to get them. Perhaps even add a few items that they may want to have before becoming a Legend like Diamonds for Archfiend or totems for the Dragonblade of Nulgath which can eat up a lot of their time to farm.

< Message edited by Kingp -- 10/8/2013 23:44:56 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
10/8/2013 16:19:38   
Necro-Knight

@Kingp Also a nice suggestion, I'll keep that in mind.

I recently got laid off, so my timetable is a little busy with trying to find new employment, but the Guide is still on my list, dont worry! ^^;
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
10/21/2013 9:51:02   
Banpreiomaster

Sorry bro, I just wanna say something about your guide:
-Alpha Omega can be bought for 1k AC, not 2k.
-Legend gets both of Legendary Hero and Dark Legendary Hero class.
-Legend perks, such as Legend-only emotes, guild making, and so on (for more info, please ask people who've become Legend)

That's all, and thanks for your attention.

< Message edited by Banpreiomaster -- 10/21/2013 9:58:10 >
Post #: 7
10/21/2013 16:24:04   
Retro The Watcher

Heya!
I would recommend adding this list in, as it gives easy access to items that you can obtain as a legend, and still use after.

Have a nice day ^.^!

~Retro~
Post #: 8
12/9/2013 11:25:28   
Necro-Knight

Well, I'm back and workin' on this again! ^^ Let's get her finished, shall we? Gonna be finishing the quests section as well as adding in the modifications that you guys have suggested!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
12/9/2013 16:29:18   
Gianna Glow

Another thing that would be nice is to have links to pictures or info of the various quests, items, and badges you are describing. It'd make it easier on the reader.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
12/9/2013 19:05:14   
Necro-Knight

So like for the classes, link to their respective Wiki page, so readers can look up skills and things? Or links to the Quest pages? I like that idea~
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
4/30/2014 18:24:34   
Shadowhunt

One thing that you may want to add is about Legendary Elemental Warrior and the Capes. There's not reason someone who is a Legend shouldn't pick these up. If they get all the capes, they can open the merge shop for the Ultra Capes, which are AC tagged and give boosts that normally cost a lot. Plus the class is really good as well. I know the class itself can go with the classes section, but the Capes deserve mentioning as well IMO.
AQ AQW  Post #: 12
8/23/2015 17:54:01   
Shadowhunt

The imposed completion deadline has expired, and no significant changes have been made. As outlined by the =AQW= Pending Guides Forum Rules, this guide is now subject to being locked.

The guide topic has been added to the =AQW= Guide Vacancies thread for anyone interested in taking over the guide.

~Shadowhunt
ArchKnight AQW Guides

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 9/24/2015 0:03:30 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Guides >> Pending Guides >> Legend's guide to AdventureQuest Worlds.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition