Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A Few Faction Improvments.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A Few Faction Improvments.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/18/2013 20:24:58   
xPhSycHo SnaKe EyeZx

Inviting to faction in-game :

Personally i would like to be able to invite someone to my faction whilst im in a battle , it would be alot simpler and would save me alot of time.

Faction Founder Step Down :

Was this not being worked on near the end of gamma ? it was suggested alot of times. Where the hell is it ED , it would be great many wanted it.

I had another idea but i can not think of it right now so ill post some more ideas later.
Epic  Post #: 1
8/18/2013 20:37:07   
Predator9657

quote:

Faction founder step-down

In the FSI.

Though I support the first suggestion since it's reasonable.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/18/2013 20:54:37   
Mother1

Founder stepdown is in the FSI

As for why it won't be put into the game I remember charfade explaining it was due to security reasons.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/18/2013 21:13:07   
Sesura

Suggestions placed in the FSI shouldn't be suggested anymore because it is already being worked with or being inspected and tested. There are many disadvantages and advantages of Founder step-down feature, bet they are trying to be very sure yet before they release itl.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A Few Faction Improvments.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition