Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Moneylenders

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Moneylenders
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/22/2013 19:59:14   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

There should be a NPC that allows you to borrow credits from him. Say that you needed 4,000 credits to buy a sword. You could go to this NPC and borrow the credits from him and buy the sword that you wanted to get. However, you would have to get the 4k credits again through battles or missions in a set amount of time depending on how much you borrowed (e.g. 5k in 1 week or 10k two.). If, however, you ciuls not get enough credits back to pay the moneylender, any items you bought using the credits you borrowed would be revoked and so would all the credits you had earned in the time after borrowing your credits.
I hope this has not been suggested before. Either way, please give me feedback and suggestions for my idea.
Post #: 1
8/22/2013 20:04:13   
Dual Thrusters

Suggested before. Charfade said that the team doesn't want to encourage players going into debt.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/22/2013 20:09:08   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Oh, that's my bad then, I checked the frequently suggested page and this wasn't there. A way to make sure players didn't go into debt would be to give back 25% of the credits they had instead of taking back all of their credits.

< Message edited by Bionic Bear -- 8/22/2013 20:11:31 >
Post #: 3
8/22/2013 20:10:34   
Dual Thrusters

Don't worry, the FSI barely gets updated
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/22/2013 20:31:19   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

>Gets credits for weapon
>Doesn't earn anything
>Credits and wep gets taken away
>Get creds for weapon again
>Repeats 9 billion times

Dont support.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/22/2013 20:34:15   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i don't support anything that gives players immediate credits to get items even if you have to pay them back, if you want something then work for it, if you miss it then too bad. hard work comes first before reward not the reverse.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/23/2013 9:15:59   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

The FSI tends only to be added to if it is a suggestion that is suggested really frequently - mainly due to the fact that if we added every single thing that got suggested and turned down for one reason or another... Well, it would be even longer than it is now by about 5 times.

This is a nice suggestion, but sadly, due to the reason that Dual Thrusters pointed out, it is not something we are willing to do. I am going to lock this topic up due to this!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Moneylenders
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition