Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= August 30 2013 - AQW to Oversoul

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= August 30 2013 - AQW to Oversoul
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/31/2013 3:49:33   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

AQW to Oversoul
Posted on August 30, 2013 by Nulgath

This is just a preview of some stuff I've been doing for AQW that will also come to OS! Stay tuned!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/31/2013 4:00:58   
Lemonus

Cuddles fiend shall be miiiiinnneee!

Wonder if Founders'll get anything for OS's Birthday :]
DF AQW  Post #: 2
8/31/2013 4:01:51   
clintonian

Now I wonder if each of those weps will be a character
Post #: 3
8/31/2013 4:06:39   
megakyle777

Lemonus: I think the dragon rider is the long promised Void Knight Evo.
DF  Post #: 4
8/31/2013 4:10:01   
Lemonus

Whatever happens, it's still cute.
DF AQW  Post #: 5
8/31/2013 4:16:18   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Besides the mount with green on its back, another possesable sword would be awesome!

*wuvs his lvl 20 overfiend blade :3*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/31/2013 5:37:32   
Megadragonknight

The dragon rider shall be mine! Its one of the character i always wanted and he will be my main.

@megakyle
I hope not because i don't see how void knight will have 2 evolution because void knight is only male, how will he have an evolution that is a female void knight dragon rider? Unless female void knight will be OS's first birthday character for everyone for free!
Post #: 7
8/31/2013 6:03:36   
megakyle777

Unless, you know, Male and female Void Knight ARE the two evos. If that's the case, will go with Female. They look exactly the same aside from color anyway and I prefer the blue to that sickly green.
DF  Post #: 8
8/31/2013 7:55:53   
Megadragonknight

Green is still an okay colour but red would fit better than green. Oh, I forgot to mention some other characters in the preview, the archfiend class character who is cuddles fiend look really great! I can't wait to get them but I wouldn't want male and female to be release, is either male or female but I would stick with the female cuddles fiend because she have more unique looking than the male version who have the almost the exact same design as other archfiend/void design such as hex void. For the weapon, the blade would be a better weapon character alongside the overfiend blade. The other weapons don't really fit as a weapon character instead they are suitable as a weapon for the archfiend or void and the cuddles fiend are the perfect owner for those weapon.
Post #: 9
8/31/2013 8:46:27   
Char

Im pretty sure he will not Realease male and female. He probably just C&P from his computer into the DN...

Also, Dwagon wooks so fwuffy!

Post #: 10
8/31/2013 10:58:04   
Megadragonknight

I think Nulgath will probably only release either male or female version of fiend dragon rider and cuddles fiend in OS.
Post #: 11
8/31/2013 11:08:23   
Lemonus

@Char
Let us both spread the joy and rainbows provided by Cuddles the Dragonf(r)iend!
DF AQW  Post #: 12
8/31/2013 12:02:54   
clintonian

Although I hope the riders are the evo for VK and we get to choose which one we want, but meh doubt it lolz
Post #: 13
8/31/2013 12:49:56   
inshal1000

I see a bunch of weapons...
Does that mean that they will be possess-able?
My thoughts are that some (Like the Sword) will be obtainable...
While others will be on different variations on the ArchFiend class.

My guess is there will be 4 different ArchFiends...
Male and Female with Void Face,
And Male and Female with the other six eyed bandanna head.
All with different weapons.

< Message edited by inshal1000 -- 8/31/2013 12:50:31 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 14
8/31/2013 13:36:25   
Axel459
The Void Calls

They all look amazing, as long as none of them evolve from VK I'll be happy
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
8/31/2013 13:55:29   
Redingard

I'm hoping they'll be re-done as OS art. It's clearly AQW right now, which is OK. But I don't want these exact pieces in the game, as they do look a little sloppy.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
8/31/2013 18:06:00   
Resk

Can't tell if the 'leg muscles' on the armours count as the zettai ryouiki that milt seems to like so much...

-Resk
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
8/31/2013 23:57:53   
Megadragonknight

@Red
Those are Nulgath's arts design, so he have the right to re-draw it or not unless Artix commanded him to but it won't really happen because OS and AQW design are about the same since AQW's art was first designed by Nulgath.

@Axel
I will be happy if none of them above have evolution. I miss out a number of characters though a lot are found in the shop and I will need tons of SG to collect them.
Post #: 18
9/1/2013 0:09:18   
Skurge
The Dealer

I'm really excited about this.

Besides Poison Drake, I have absolutely no "dragon-themed" characters. It's nice to see more of them coming.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
9/1/2013 0:14:06   
survivor39

The void knight riders are amazing!
If they are the legendary evolution of void knight then it will probably be the male as the current gender for the void knight master in OS is male.
I prefer the the male void knight rider anyway...
Can't wait for them to be released..

By the way, does anyone have any idea of the OS release next friday? It is the 5 hit combo bonus or other stuff too?
Post #: 20
9/1/2013 0:21:24   
Megadragonknight

@survivor
For now we will have to wait for Nulgath or any OS staff members to announce if there will be a release next Friday but hopefully not because I haven't play OS for a few months and I will need to catch up to it as I missed a lot of characters. For the void knight rider, yeah, its amazing! Honestly, I hope the void knight rider does not have any evolution nor even void knight evolve to void knight rider though the chances of it to happen is possible but I hope not since it will be unfair to non-stress tester who can't get void knight because of valid reason like me who live in another country that is 12 hours away from US timing.
Post #: 21
9/1/2013 0:59:08   
Zanzibaarus

*waiting patiently for Skexis Fiend-related news*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
9/1/2013 5:41:58   
survivor39

@Zanzi

*me waiting for skexis fiend-news too* lol
Skexis Fiend looks awesome but his deck needs some more juice!
Hopefully his evos are released soon... and my preference would be that they stay shadow & neutral.

Stronger evo skexis fiend deck(with neutralize) and customizing it with CC corruption would pack a punch!
....or if the 5 hit combo bonus does big damage (once released), CC Death flow would also be a good for card customization.
Post #: 23
9/1/2013 15:58:01   
Andlu

Waaaait, is that going to be my dear VK evo? :o
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 24
9/1/2013 16:01:24   
Mondez

The only thing griping me about the raptors are the arms and legs are way too short for my taste.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= August 30 2013 - AQW to Oversoul
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition