Suggestion I made in another topic, but it's more suitable to this one.
1. What is being farmed? (Gold/Exp/etc.): Spirit Orbs.
2. Location and routine: First room in /join battleunderb. You can also copy "/join battleunderb-####", join a private map, and, once you defeated all the monster in the first room, paste that in the chat box with any additional number and press enter, so you go to a different room (repeat this so you don't have to wait for monsters to respawn).
3. Monsters/quests/items being farmed: Undead Essence, Bone Dust and Undead Energy.
4. Rewards and reason to suggest this area: First, NO ROOM HOPPING. Second, you can watch something ("Always On Top" function activated) while farming, and by "farming" I mean "press skill numbers 2 and 5, and move your mouse from time to time to accept items", no need to move your character. Skeleton Warriors drop Undead Essences and Bone Dust, which will be used for Artix's quests "Essential Essences" and "Bust some Dust" in /Necropolis (both quests have the same rewards). Skeleton Warriors are lv 25 and have 2657 HP. Using the class, level and enhancements suggested below will allow you to finish them in 2 or 3 skills (less than 6 seconds per wave). I used to farm 1000 Undead Essences and 1200~1300 Bone Dusts in 4 hours (Bone Dusts seem to have a higher drop rate), which got me 600~800 Spirit Orbs (I got 1000 once, it all depends on how lucky you are).
5. Advised level range: 60-65 because of enhancements.
6. Farm solo or as a party?: Solo.
7. Requirements (if any): Celestial Khopesh and Blaze Binder with Wizard enhancements, because this class's skills can't miss/be dodged, assuring you to kill three monster at the same time, no exceptions.
8. Advised classes (if necessary): Any with strong, low-cost, low-CD AoE attacks.
9. Will it remain permanent content?: Probably.
is this still the best way?
< Message edited by savor -- 7/17/2017 21:26:41 >
" We Gamers Don't Die, We Respawn"