Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/5/2013 10:57:40   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

AQW to Oversoul
Posted on August 30, 2013 by Nulgath

This is just a preview of some stuff I've been doing for AQW that will also come to OS! Stay tuned!

quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
9/5/2013 11:03:31   
BJEBLE

O.o 4 seconds between lock and new thread?Anyways, I'm very excited to get AP soon, and then Rev Egg a little down the road after that.Also, Minotaur almost level 17,
DF  Post #: 2
9/5/2013 11:12:34   
  Kokujoe

Wait a sec!
I thought AP & Rev Egg went rare, didn't it?

Are those really coming back?? :O
Post #: 3
9/5/2013 11:14:34   
unicron

@above they are seasonal rares so yes.
Post #: 4
9/5/2013 11:14:54   
BJEBLE

@koku Rev Egg is available on Rev's birthday, and AP is a seasonal rare who comes back for TLAPD(Talk like A Pirate Day)
EDIT: TLAPD is September 19th by the way, also, got Kruger.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 9/5/2013 11:15:49 >
DF  Post #: 5
9/5/2013 11:19:14   
  Kokujoe

@bjeble & @uni Thank you guys!

Really looking forward to get Rev's evolved form!

Also Treasure Chest made me bite dust, I'm still shocked! O.O*
Post #: 6
9/5/2013 11:22:46   
Megadragonknight

Just to note that engineer seems to have low encounter rate but high possession rate. Similar to some characters with same rate such as ogre maiden and monk. Guess this is a good thing.

@koku
Yup. They are seasonal rare so they will return on that specific day. OS have few characters that are permanent rare such as founder champion reward for founder players. This is unlike AQW which have many permanent items. OS will have 60% characters being non-permanent in-game, 35% seasonal rare characters and 5% rare characters.
Post #: 7
9/5/2013 11:23:13   
Blackshock

Finally in a position to purchase more SGs, perfect time to get rev hunting :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
9/5/2013 11:25:48   
Megadragonknight

@blackshock
That's good for you. I need to save money to get SG so I can purchase characters from the shop and also evolve characters with SG. :(
Post #: 9
9/5/2013 11:27:07   
Beck

Make sure to save some SGs for contest characters too! Either to buy from the shop (I hope not...) or to catch.
AQW  Post #: 10
9/5/2013 11:27:35   
  Kokujoe

@Mega Good to know that its different from AQW, nowadays they create such a fuss over the rare rarity tag! Sheesh!

@Shock Agree!

@above [Beck]
I would prefer catching, and save some SGs for better CC series

< Message edited by kokujoe -- 9/5/2013 11:29:56 >
Post #: 11
9/5/2013 11:29:50   
The Jop

@Beck
How do you think your dragon's going to be released? DarkonDrago only submitted one rank but they released two and made the legendary rank require Soul Gems. I think the dragon will have a legendary rank judging from other dragon characters even if it only has that one rank (I hope it only has that one rank so there's less chance of having to spend Soul Gems I don't have to get it).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
9/5/2013 11:30:53   
unicron

@koku nulgath said during the early stage of oversoul that he didn't like rares (can't remember when) so there are very few rare characters.
Post #: 13
9/5/2013 11:34:08   
Megadragonknight

@beck
Oh your dragon will probably require SG to purchase from the shop though I hope not. Hope it can be capture from the wild just like DD.

@koku
Yup.
Post #: 14
9/5/2013 11:35:45   
  Kokujoe

@uni good to know he thinks the same.

Anyways I just managed to have enough gold for me to buy a CC series....should I buy or save it for later?
If I do buy then which series would be beneficial fire/earth/energy?
Post #: 15
9/5/2013 11:36:43   
Mondez

Beautiful thing about the game too with rares is that there will be variations of the original so everyone can at least have a piece of the pie.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
9/5/2013 11:38:44   
Beck

@The Jop
I think it depends entirely on how much time Rev/Nulgath,have in the coming weeks, if it'll be one character or not.

Ideally, I'd prefer it be non-sgs, and catchable or can be bought for a lot of gold.

There's lots of uncertainty too cus I'm not sure what they'll do about the scale. They could get really creative with it or just ignore that aspect completely. Or make it an NPC xP
AQW  Post #: 17
9/5/2013 11:39:28   
Megadragonknight

@koku
Yeah but OS have a lot of SG characters but that is because they need financial to support the game. But I heard that Nulgath will release more free characters in the future and that will probably be when beta release ended.

For gold, the best would be to save more gold. When you buy CC series, in my opinion, I would choose earth because of earthquake and more stone walls along with tree of life which will help you increase your HP for survival in battle.

Edit:
@mondez
That is one best news when nulgath stated that he will make variation of void knight for non-stress tester which is really fair. Nulgath is kind!

OS deserve more credit and praise than AQW though I don't hate AQW and in fact, I still do like AQW but OS triumph over AQW.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/5/2013 11:41:55 >
Post #: 18
9/5/2013 11:39:39   
  Kokujoe

@Mon
And preferably everyone present here love pie! :D

@above [Mega] Hmmm I guess I'll save it for now but I do need to spend on those X-boosts later.

< Message edited by kokujoe -- 9/5/2013 11:43:08 >
Post #: 19
9/5/2013 11:44:08   
Megadragonknight

@koku
I love pizza. xD

I wonder when will chaos character be release?! It might even took another year before the first chaos character will be release. The first chaos character will need to be chaos dragon!

Edit:
@above
Its your choice and saving is a best option which you make the right choice.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/5/2013 11:45:12 >
Post #: 20
9/5/2013 11:45:23   
megakyle777

I always thought that you picked the way the character was distributed, and that the reason DD had two forms was because DD said he wanted it to be available for SG, but have a form that could be caught or something.
DF  Post #: 21
9/5/2013 11:47:36   
  Kokujoe

@Mega
Come to think of I did notice there ain't a single chaos char yet.
Would love to see a dragon any day, no matter what its element! :)
Post #: 22
9/5/2013 11:47:44   
unicron

@mega maybe it will be released after aqw storyline has finished as celebration or maybe one of the chaos lords enter oversoul. just ideas for what the first chaos character might be.
Post #: 23
9/5/2013 11:48:47   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
There is a reason why nulgath would decide DD having master form but I am not sure what it is. Possibly to let players who doesn't have sufficient SG to obtain Darkon and slowly evolve to Darkon Drago while they save up RL money to buy SG. Just my thoughts though. xD

Edit:
@Koku and Unicron
Chaotic Dragon or Chaos Lord in OS will be awesome! But I hope the chaos lord will be modified to different design since some chaos lord were not designed by nulgath.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/5/2013 11:50:46 >
Post #: 24
9/5/2013 11:54:34   
unicron

@mega maybe it will be drakath? who knows what wil happen at the end of aqw's current saga
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition