Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/5/2013 12:10:31   
Megadragonknight

@unicron
Possible and I would be glad to have him in my oversoul character team. I also want to fight and beat him many times because he just seems like a worthy opponent to be taken down many times.
Post #: 26
9/5/2013 13:00:13   
Mondez

I wonder does Drakath even exist in OS because so far Drakath has been present in almost every AE storyline. Will he be part of Chaos or will he just be some random warrior in lust for power like back in DF and MQ.

If he isn't presented as the champion of Chaos then then the Chaos Lords don't exist in this realm which is a shame because I looked forward to possessing them and their beasts.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 9/5/2013 13:02:22 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
9/5/2013 13:03:26   
The Jop

I don't know about that. OS is supposed to be take place in another dimension that takes place at the same time as AQW, whereas DF, MQ, and AQ were supposed to be different timelines of the same dimension. I always welcome a new story.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
9/5/2013 15:20:07   
necro rouge

He'll probably be a dragon again if anything.
AQW  Post #: 29
9/5/2013 17:34:57   
The Stranger

: ] My character is like 60 % ready .. guys what do you think of like a bit of armor on the knee on top of pants ?
Post #: 30
9/5/2013 17:57:22   
Cyber doom5

just because the chaos lords dont exist in OS dosnt mean the chaos beasts dont.

The purpose of the chaos lords was to unleash the chaos beasts power.

all the chaos beasts were around before drakath came along

except for i think the bloodtusk chaos beast, pony gary yellow, the draco were pyre
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
9/6/2013 0:02:19   
Megadragonknight

Some of the chaos lord were not designed by Nulgath such as lionfang so its either Nulgath can redesigned those chaos lord that were designed by other artists or they won't appear in OS but it would be awesome to have all chaos lord, chaos beasts and Drakath to appear in OS and possessed by us. Some of the chaos lord like escherion, vath and kitsune are what I want to possess and they were designed by nulgath if I am not wrong. Other than the chaos monster come from AQW, we need some new chaos character that come from OS.
Post #: 32
9/6/2013 0:20:04   
BJEBLE

@MDK What if Nulgath released a guy who kinda looked like a Chaos Lord, and it turned out it was the next one in the AQW storyline.But since OS is in a darker storyline, they should be more focused on madness and that stuff in here.
DF  Post #: 33
9/6/2013 0:30:44   
Beck

I'd like to see Oversoul come up with a more original idea than Chaos Lords. You can do a lot with them, not necessarily make them into the antagonists of this game. After all, we have many elements. It would be quite boring if the bad guys used Chaos all the time, right?

Besides, I think it was mentioned long ago that our goal in this game would be to win our bodies back, and stop Nulgath's reign of terror. Let's leave the Chaos Lords business to AQW and focus on defeating the creators of this game xD
AQW  Post #: 34
9/6/2013 0:48:24   
megakyle777

So... do you guys think there will be a release today or not? Me? I'm hoping for AP evo. And 1000 other things like gameplay updates(Stats, aartifacts ETC) story cut scenes, grand quest and whatnopt, but still.
DF  Post #: 35
9/6/2013 1:03:29   
Beck

I think there's a 20% chance we're getting a release today, and if so, that it'll be a small one. I don't see them doing a major feature release without having a parade about it beforehand. And I would so march in that parade...
AQW  Post #: 36
9/6/2013 1:08:20   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I don't think we'll be getting release today I am expecting one next week though
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
9/6/2013 1:10:17   
BJEBLE

@Beck No I mean Chaos Lord as a character, I wasn't suggesting Chaos Lords for the storyline, because that's not original at all.
DF  Post #: 38
9/6/2013 1:15:36   
The Jop

@BJEBLE
It still doesn't make sense though. What would they be doing in the Oversoul world?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
9/6/2013 1:21:26   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
Very slim chance for OS to have release today/tomorrow since Nulgath is still busy with battle gem. I am expecting TLaPD release followed by Halloween release.

@Beck
He was referring to Chaos lord as a character, not OS storyline. Yeah, OS's main storyline focus on retrieving the 7 crystal artefacts and regain their original body though I believe Nulgath and his army are standing in his way for a reason.

@BJEBLE
OS having its own chaos character is what I suggest since we want new and unique chaos character for OS. Some monsters from AQW were drawn by Nulgath which is why Nulgath is free to put those monster he drew in OS as a character to possess. I guess some chaos lord that were drawn by Nulgath can be expected to be possess in OS.

Edit:
@above
What about the Maggot? He was also monster from AQW. And Rolith? Why would he be doing here? For Warlic i presume he used spells to teleport him to OS dimension but why he is here is unknown.

Edit2:
@above
Oh please note that I am not arguing against your point. We need some answer about why some characters appear in OS dimension. Chaos Lord will have possibility to appear in OS only because of what i stated above about Nulgath.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/6/2013 1:27:44 >
Post #: 40
9/6/2013 1:26:36   
BJEBLE

@Jop Accidentally opened a portal that was meant to go somewhere, but ended up being Overworld, or whatever the OS planet is called.
DF  Post #: 41
9/6/2013 1:26:41   
The Jop

Warlic and Rolith being here don't really make sense, but bats and maggots are just animals like zards which are in most AE games. They're not considered part of the story though, they're just here because they're staff members included in the game. Putting non-staff NPCs from other dimensions doesn't make any sense though.

@BJEBLE
Accidentally? How they even do that? That's pretty vague. Anyway, do you not want original ideas? Do you just want to see the same things over and over in every game?

< Message edited by The Jop -- 9/6/2013 1:27:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
9/6/2013 1:27:25   
Beck

We can do better than Chaos Lords! Unless we do Lords for all of the other elements too, I wouldn't want to see a character called the Chaos Lord.

Speaking of which, I nominate Cosoma Titan for Ice Lord :DDD
AQW  Post #: 43
9/6/2013 1:30:31   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Nice suggestion. I nominate Gold Dragon to be Light Lord. Your Cosoma Titan might be outmatched by new ice characters. Be careful Beck.

@Jop
Hmm, that's a good point but staff NPCs would be a question.

Edit:
@BJEBLE
I guess chaos will need only one chaos lord. OS need to have its own unique characters that won't be used from AQW which include chaos lord.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/6/2013 1:33:09 >
Post #: 44
9/6/2013 1:31:39   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I think my elemental beasts would fit better since they were chosen by the elemental avatars themselves :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
9/6/2013 1:34:07   
Megadragonknight

@ND
What elemental beasts? Your fairy and moose? xD Although fairies are not to be underestimated since CC were released.
Post #: 46
9/6/2013 1:35:46   
The Jop

@Mega
He entered a lot of elemental character suggestions here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21437560
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
9/6/2013 1:36:21   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

They were my other entry in the contest. I rushed to get them done so their appearances aren't as cool as I want them to be
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
9/6/2013 1:45:59   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
Oh, i see. Didn't know about that.

@ND
Those elemental beast sound really interesting.

I need to eat my lunch now, i will be back to play OS and then the hunt begins again. Starting with Infernal Fiend follow by the archpriest and Maiden. Hope my luck is still within me and i need it because archpriest and maiden always eluded me whenever i encountered them.
Post #: 49
9/6/2013 2:00:10   
BJEBLE

@Jop I'm not saying I don't want Original ideas, I was saying......oh I forgot anyways.let's just drop it.
EDIT: @mega good luck on that monster hunting.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 9/6/2013 2:01:33 >
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition