Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/9/2013 15:31:20   
the warden

darklore: i changed the portal pass anyways.
i emailed ae about it so whish me luck please
i got it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

< Message edited by the warden -- 9/9/2013 18:27:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 151
9/9/2013 17:23:32   
The Stranger

*reads the comments about the new release delay*
*Keeps playing DF *
Post #: 152
9/9/2013 20:34:03   
daichi

well, I've been training my AP. I'm super excited about TLAPD

Really looking forward to maybe seeing his evo.

And in the spirit of the upcoming event, Daichi the Paladin Pirate*

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b569/kingdaichi/piratechad_zpse19ed925.jpg

< Message edited by daichi -- 9/9/2013 20:35:20 >

DF AQW  Post #: 153
9/9/2013 20:42:45   
Skurge
The Dealer

daichi: Haha, nice!

I've gotta' say. TLAPD and Friday the 13th make a pretty deadly pair. I missed on Alpha Pirate last year, so hopefully I'll find the will to capture him again. :D *Glittery anime eyes*

And then (maybe?) there's the Asylum characters for Friday the 13th? Yes please!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 154
9/10/2013 0:12:46   
The Jop

It's September 10th and voting is still open. It can't take more than a minute to close the polls, so Nulgath must be very busy or forgetful.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
9/10/2013 1:21:57   
BJEBLE

@Jop maybe it is forum time, but in California where Nulgath lives, it's still Monday.
DF  Post #: 156
9/10/2013 1:25:35   
megakyle777

So... I lost.

...Congrats to the winners!

...Mark my words fools. One day I will succeed. I WILL get a Gentleman in game. And when that day comes, there will be a reckoning...

Huh, don't know what happened there.

But seriously, congrasts to the winners. They deserved to win and stuff.
DF  Post #: 157
9/10/2013 1:31:52   
Vagaran

Oh the winners has already been announced, gratz to them!

And Megakyle, just keep trying, one day your Gentleman character will make it!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 158
9/10/2013 1:34:36   
megakyle777

The winners have not been announced yet. But unless Nulgath is running some kind of weird twisted archfeind poll where the losers win and winners lose, or barring a masssive change in poll difference, it's clear who the winners are going to be.
DF  Post #: 159
9/10/2013 1:46:17   
Megadragonknight

Nulgath must be too busy that he forgot that the voting polls should end on 9th September. Anyway, this week will be TLaPD and Friday the 13th so we can expect some release for OS. Possibly at least 1-3 new characters. One of which will be a ghostly pirate and another could be an evolution of Alpha Pirate. Honestly speaking, I am not looking forward to the evolution of AP, not this year because I can't afford to waste my time to catch another AP if he have his evolution. He is quite difficult to encounter and capture though I was lucky to obtain him without SG. But if he have his evolution this year, then no point complaining and I will have to spend my time getting another AP but hopefully his evolution are free.
Post #: 160
9/10/2013 1:52:02   
Beck

The contest IS officially closed, and the winners are Resonance for Writing, and the Mana Guardian for Art! Congrats to the winners! May we see your characters in games soon, so a great hunt can be had.

As for Friday's release, well we'll see! Both Rev and Nulgath are busy with things besides Oversoul right now, so let's see what they can put together for us.
AQW  Post #: 161
9/10/2013 2:06:15   
megakyle777

As I said, congrats guys! I'm especially glad Blackshock won the contest since this is his second time in the finals (Athough that means now I'm the only guy who's been in twice and failed twice... I'm so lonely! )
DF  Post #: 162
9/10/2013 3:40:19   
Megadragonknight

Congratz Blackshock and Jop for winning the 3rd contest! You guys deserve to win for your great writing/drawing skills.

@megakyle
Fret not. You will definitely win one day. I am sure your gentleman will make it in OS soon. Just don't give up if you really want your gentleman to make it in-game.

Edit: FINALLY! Priest of Ver is finally mine! Not to mention he is the first opponent I face today and I possessed him without SG successfully! This is really great after 4 months of not able to obtain him and also the time where I left OS temporarily. However, I still need to catch him 2 times to complete my full collection.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/10/2013 3:58:10 >
Post #: 163
9/10/2013 4:02:50   
megakyle777

Great Job capturing him man. His Archpreist Version is a beast!

Also, I'm not sure if I will ever succeed if I'm honest. If I'm totally honest with myself, the fact that people just are not voting for my gentleman idea, with me losing by up to 30-40% in each instance, just means there's not enough interest in it. And this is AFTER the fact that both Gentlemen in the contest were evil and one was Shadow. Add to that the fact that, well, I'm running out of Gentleman idea. I've made like 9 so far and my creativeness on Gentlemen ideas is being drained. I'm sure I will have another by next contest, but right now I can't think of even one idea.
DF  Post #: 164
9/10/2013 4:03:10   
Beck

@Megaknight
Hey congrats! :) Now time to power level little Priest of Ver so you can get him again. There's nothing more frustrating than meeting him again while you still have his Veteran form, since you can't capture him.

@Megakyle
Best of luck in future contests man, and do remember, Nulgath said they might implement player suggestions in other ways outside of the contests in the future, so it's likely you'll get a gentleman in game some day.
AQW  Post #: 165
9/10/2013 4:12:48   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle and Beck
Thx! Going to evolve him to archpriest then to seraphim while saving more money to buy more SG package for x-boosts for quicker way in levelling and earning more gold. Same goes for Aegea though I must wait till I have more than enough SG to evolve her to Queen Aegea and recaptured her 2 times. This will take a while for me to save more money but once I got SG, I will be able to level them up quickly with all 20 permanent x-boosts.

What Beck said, don't give up and spend your time to think of a new and unique way to draw a more better gentleman. Take your time to develop new idea and one day your gentleman will be implemented in-game one day. Have faith in that.
Post #: 166
9/10/2013 5:41:37   
The Jop

Thank you for all the support. It's pretty surreal that I actually won. I'm sure when I come to terms with it I will be unbelievably happy but right now I'm still in a mild state of shock. It will be amazing to see people using my character in-game and what Nulgath will make of it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 167
9/10/2013 5:43:36   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
No problem. Looking forward to possessing your character. Oh, by the way, Jop, just a random question, did I duel you before in OS?

Hopefully all the 3rd contest character can be catch from the wild.
Post #: 168
9/10/2013 5:46:15   
The Jop

@Mega
I don't remember it so it must just have been about once, sometime in the starting months of the game. It sounds familiar though, I remember dueling some forumites last year when the game was busier.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 169
9/10/2013 5:51:59   
megakyle777

hey, since both of the winners were forumites, if I may ask, would it be possible to tell us if you get to choose stuff like distribution or whatever, or if it's the team that does so? it's not important, I'm just wondering.
DF  Post #: 170
9/10/2013 5:55:52   
The Jop

@megakyle
Well, I wasn't actually contacted by any staff so I'm not sure yet. I might have had to put it in the original description of the character or contact them now that the contest has ended. Maybe I have to give them take to send me a message asking for more details. I'll let you know if anything happens.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 171
9/10/2013 5:56:02   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
I think I remembered. We did duelled once before but I am not sure who is the winner. For some reason, I remembered it must be me because I remember that I never asked for another match with you. I would always asked for rematch against any player I want in PvP. Can you remember if its true?

@megakyle
Do you mean something like how Darkon could have a choice if he want his character to cost SG? Not really sure what you mean, no offense.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/10/2013 5:57:04 >
Post #: 172
9/10/2013 5:58:30   
The Jop

@Megadragonknight
Sorry, I can't even remember if it happened. I probably would have lost though since I only started on October 31st and we had those duels just a few months later. I think I only had one level 20 that I didn't use, if I had any.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 9/10/2013 5:59:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
9/10/2013 5:59:23   
megakyle777

MDK: What I mean is if the winner gets to choose how his character is released, like would it be SG or gold, can you find it or not, buy it or not ETC?

The Jop: Cool. It would be good to have that info.
DF  Post #: 174
9/10/2013 6:15:39   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
Oh, i see. Its okay then. Sorry for asking this question out of randomness. I am the type who is pretty much random in thinking stuff. I think chaos would fit me the most in OS since chaos is random. xD

@megakyle
Oh, its exactly like how Darkon had a choice if he want his character ,Darkon Drago, to cost SG or gold. Similar as how his character will be released in OS.
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition