Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

High Cultist

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> High Cultist
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/6/2013 23:10:03   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

High Cultist

Location: The Deserted Fortress, The Recluse Cave, The Frozen Castle, The Darkened Tomb, The Lonely Tree, The Sandy Ruins, The Summoning

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
The Deserted Fortress

High Cultist: Search this place, find something of his that we can use for the ritual.

The Recluse Cave

High Cultist: Search EVERYWHERE fools! His private room, his toilet, even dive in the lava. As long as you bring me something of his!
High Cultist: Make haste, he might be here soon.

The Frozen Castle

High Cultist: So, what do you think?

The Darkened Tomb

High Cultist: We are almost finished. Only a few more items and we can begin the ritual!

High Cultist: Perhaps. For now, focus on...

High Cultist: What? Did you find something?

The Lonely Tree

High Cultist: I found her amulet, we're leaving.

High Cultist: You are in NO position to be suggesting things! And do not question me! WE ARE LEAVING!

The Sandy Ruins

High Cultist: Yes, the time is almost upon us. We have enough artifacts, but we still need a place rich in dark magics.

High Cultist: Let's get out of here, this sun is making me sick.

The Summoning

High Cultist: The war has been a success. With the distraction in Falconreach, we've been able to achieve our true goal...
High Cultist: ... gathering artifacts from the some of the most evil villains that Lore has ever seen.
High Cultist: Using these pieces we shall summon the ultimate villain.

High Cultist: One with the devotion to darkness of Sepulchure...

High Cultist: The ruthlessness of Xan...

High Cultist: The necromantic powers of Sek Duat...

High Cultist: The cold capability of the ice dragon, Aisha...

High Cultist: The tenacity of the Necromantress and her brother...

High Cultist: And the daring of Yalla...
High Cultist: Where they failed, our new master shall succeed. There shall be nothing he cannot conquer. Nothing he cannot defeat.
High Cultist: Join now, my dark brothers and sisters, join now so our master can arise!

High Cultist: The Baron has come!

High Cultist: Baron Jaysun Valtrith, the ultimate villain, who shall bring death and destruction and darkness to all of Lore!

< Message edited by Slayer Zach -- 6/14/2015 15:06:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> High Cultist
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition