Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/22/2013 10:34:49   
Megadragonknight

@Char and Jop
Yeah, I would really want to switch my characters during PvE just like in the "nulgath vs artix" video.
Post #: 51
9/22/2013 12:10:57   
Hakunin

@Char

I hope you'll find soon time to update The List.

I have 3 characters waiting to appear on it, making a Perfect Eight!
AQ  Post #: 52
9/22/2013 12:41:34   
Megadragonknight

Just to share with you guys that my Quaztk is already Quaztk lord an hour ago! Now I got only queen aegea to go and once my princess aegea evolve to queen aegea, I complete all the releases!
Post #: 53
9/22/2013 13:09:58   
DeathGuard

Reaching lvl 17 with my Stone Assasin, also I haven't encounter Mana Guardian yet.
EDIT: Found him but he eluded.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 9/22/2013 14:16:21 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
9/22/2013 19:34:06   
necro rouge

@mega well done, now get another one.
AQW  Post #: 55
9/22/2013 20:00:25   
the warden

i wonder if os will get a release sooner sinse we had to wait 5 weeks for this one?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 56
9/22/2013 20:04:04   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Well Omni is supposed to be getting finished in October (at least I think that's what I heard) so I hope we're back to bi-weekly releases now
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 57
9/22/2013 21:03:40   
DeathGuard

Found only once Mana Guardian and haven't possess it. Good thing about this is that my Stone Assassin is almost lvl 18.

Off topic: Made some steampunk character for Skurge, what you think of this? :3
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
9/22/2013 21:47:23   
Char

@Hakunin: Sorry if I haven't been really active on the list business for a few weeks now. I promise I will now be more active from now on.

Also, added all three of your Characters Hakunin.

The only stupid questions are the ones left unasked.
~(Char is forgetful of names)

The List! Is amazing!
Post #: 59
9/22/2013 22:32:40   
Megadragonknight

@necro
Thx and I will be getting another Quaztk with 100K gold.

With Jop's Resonance on the "coming soon" list, we can expect a release most likely next week or the week after. Hope the void knight dragon rider will be release alongside Resonance.
Post #: 60
9/22/2013 22:41:33   
the warden

megadragonknight: as long as it comes soon:) i cant wait to get it void knight dragon rider i mean xd
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 61
9/22/2013 22:54:38   
Megadragonknight

@warden
I can't wait to get void knight dragon rider! Once I got him, I will be the first to level him to 20! I want to be the first to level up my top favourite characters to 20! Void knight dragon rider is one of them! At least if I got 3 characters to reach level 20 first and appear on the list set by Char, I will be happy enough.
Post #: 62
9/22/2013 23:07:21   
Char

I am looking forward to the Void Knight Dragon Rider (VKDR?) too. I just hope that it has some good cards, if it does I might consider actually using him.

Hunt for the elusive WetEye: It has been more then a month, and it refuses to appear. I won't give up though, I need to find Beta Pirate again anyways. *Back to Battle*
Post #: 63
9/22/2013 23:15:30   
Megadragonknight

I believe VKDR will have good cards. After all, he is one of Nulgath's minions and all his minions have great powers.

Good luck getting Weteye.
Post #: 64
9/22/2013 23:19:45   
the warden

megadragonknight: Ikr im looking forward to him the most of new chars coming out and i will be leveling him to 20 as well lol
cant wait for VK evol and Shrix fiend evols too xd
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
9/22/2013 23:32:34   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I almost forgot about the list. @Char could you put me down for Mana Guardian?

Also I finally took the time to get me a Taurus. :D

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 66
9/22/2013 23:44:08   
Megadragonknight

@Warden
I hope a variation of VK will have the same appearance legendary evolution as the original VK's legendary evolution. I had said this plenty of times but it really hurts for me to miss stress test only because of time difference in different countries. :(
Post #: 67
9/23/2013 0:57:57   
DeathGuard

@Axel: I regret buying Taurus, I don't even use it XD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 68
9/23/2013 1:55:09   
BJEBLE

@Deathguard a lot of people use it for PvP because it has 2 Petrifies, and is extremely good if you know how to use it.I just got it today, so I don't know if I'll like it.
DF  Post #: 69
9/23/2013 2:01:11   
Megadragonknight

Taurus is one of the best Earth character. With 2 petrify alongside 2 mountain strike, you can deal a total of 3000 damage. It require so much energy but its worth it when you end the battle with this tactic though it need luck to have those 4 cards in your hand.

Edit: I know how hard Ogre Maiden is to be found but I never expect that she is so super difficult to encounter. I regretted not to SG her when i encountered her yesterday and not to mention she was the first monster i encountered! I guess i got no choice but to SG her in order to obtain my second Ogre Maiden after evolving my first to Varett.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/23/2013 5:29:48 >
Post #: 70
9/23/2013 6:09:12   
necro rouge

My rule of thumb is that if i can not capture a character in 50 battles, I will capture it with soul gems nex time i find it. If hunting is fun, it stops being it when you can not find that one character you are looking for.

And taurus is by far the best character, only character i can think of that is even close must be earth apprentice. (Earth apprentice is seriously good, by far my favorite earth character)

< Message edited by necro rouge -- 9/23/2013 6:10:46 >
AQW  Post #: 71
9/23/2013 7:46:12   
Megadragonknight

Hunting characters are really fun. But if its character like Weteye, Ogre Maiden, Poison Drake, it will be very infuriating because they have very low encounter and possession rate that we need SG. I enjoy catching characters like Mana Guardian who have medium encounter and possession rate. Anyway, no matter which characters, hunting characters are fun!

Edit: Encountered Ogre Maiden and sadly, I need to SG her but I guess its worth it consider she is really rare. Now I gotten my second ogre Maiden!

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/23/2013 8:19:16 >
Post #: 72
9/23/2013 12:14:42   
Hakunin

@Mega
Drake and Maidern only needs persistance.

Weteye is the real problem, as it is too far for logrun, and the "visit world map" button is bugged (don't put you to the lobby you are in).

@Axel
Hope you have screeny, as that's required to get on The List.

@Char
No worry, I just wrote here too as you made no reply on my PMs, even though I saw you coming up the forum.
But now I am #1 having one of each element on The List!
Hope I'll be able to get on with Chaos too.
AQ  Post #: 73
9/23/2013 12:32:27   
the warden

megadragonknight; I was worried about it looking diffrent but im assumeing it will just have better cards for its evol?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 74
9/23/2013 12:40:57   
Megadragonknight

@hakunin
I never encountered ogre maiden for more than 200 battles and her possession rate isn't that high though. Same gives for poison drake. But yes, we need persistence. Wet eye is definitely the real problem here, he is the most hardest character to encounter and capture. I am not sure if I recall anyone successfully capture wet eye without SG.

@warden
Referring to the variation of void knight? Well, whoever it is, I believe he will have better card for his evolution.

I need to rest now. I will see you guys tomorrow. Night!
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition