Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How to make epicduel more fun again

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> How to make epicduel more fun again
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/3/2013 20:27:51   
RodregoZ

okay guys soon the real phase will show up and omega will be gone and what i think they should do in the real phase is take out pasive core because! it ruin's the game because if they get lucky they win. and they need to bring NPC back just like in delta and make the animination way funnier just like in gamma/delta/beta and they need to fix the balance's and do more storyline's more updates like each update theres like either new bosses or gun wep etc, so what they need to do is in each friday they need to put more new stuff in e,g like they need to make more guns more storyline into one update and make the update long dont make the update to short for example just buying weps and doing pvp like they need to make the missions different they need to do npc fights for mission and scavenger hunt for missions something fun just like u see in AQW. and to be honest it shatters my heart when i see a non varium with a varium stuff it just makes me feel like to quit the game like i pay to get cool stuff and they just farm and get cool stuff..... i know u guys are gonna say that varium is for shortcut but i dont believe that PLEASE im begging u AE in the next PHASE make Varium Stuff Only For Varium NOT CREDITS!!!!!.. and thats all im sorry if u guys tho i was being rude or anything im just trying to bring more ppl TO ED its annoying seeing epic server with 675 players in normal days i wan the fun in back in the day's so PLEASE!. make the game funnier.
Post #: 1
10/3/2013 20:38:13   
Dual Thrusters

quote:

take out pasive core because! it ruin's the game because if they get lucky they win

I think that the only passive cores that should be taken out are the pure luck-based ones. They make the game even more random than it should be. But the ones like Nanosteel Armor and Oversheild should stay.

quote:

make more guns more storyline into one update

That's overkill for a small team to do that EVERY week

quote:

npc fights for mission and scavenger hunt for missions something fun just like u see in AQW

Actually, we do have a lot of these.

quote:

and to be honest it shatters my heart when i see a non varium with a varium stuff it just makes me feel like to quit the game like i pay to get cool stuff and they just farm and get cool stuff

I want to say that I agree with you, but then I would be a hypocrite since I bought my Super Repeater and Celtic Cleaver with credits. But I do have to agree that varium should make you look better, but not make you stronger.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/4/2013 0:00:56   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

I want to say that I agree with you, but then I would be a hypocrite since I bought my Super Repeater and Celtic Cleaver with credits. But I do have to agree that varium should make you look better, but not make you stronger.

IMO it should just give you more options. This could include varium-specific classes, if new classes are ever released in the future, varium-specific cores when more cores are released into the core shop, etc... Note that these new classes/skills/cores are not stronger, just different to make the experience more varied and fun but not make it unfair or give an edge to any one player.
Epic  Post #: 3
10/4/2013 2:21:10   
Mother1

Lets see basically you are suggesting that they pretty much undo a lot of the hard work they did to make omega the way it is now. Sorry to say this but a lot of what you suggest won't be happening.

The cores you want gone are part of the new enhancement system (Since they are their replacements) and even though some of them buff the luck factors even more, removing them would be removing part of the bread and butter that are cores. We don't have enough of them as it is, and removing them would reduce variety since we would have less cores. They aren't going to reduce variety just because of some people don't like them due to the fact that they cause people to lose due to luck factors. (AKA Please remove anything that make me lose so I can win) This is why we have cores to counter these. Use them to help reduce the chances of these happening.

As for NPC animations as well as player animations those were reduce due to the lag they caused the game in the past, however I do miss the trash talking NPC who responded to block, deflection, and crits.

As for the last part about making varium only things we already have that in the form of phase promos. The staff already said that Phase promo's no matter what will always be varium only so that is something non variums will never get their hands on (since Phase promo's aren't seasonal.)
Epic  Post #: 4
10/4/2013 11:32:43   
RodregoZ

im sorry mother1 but i didnt understand one thing u said.
Post #: 5
10/4/2013 15:08:41   
martinsen5

@RodregoZ, oh the irony.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> How to make epicduel more fun again
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition