Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Third PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Third PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1812345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/3/2013 21:47:35   
Beck

The Third Oversoul Tournament is now OPEN! Equip your FIRE characters and let's rumble!

Great! Who is my opponent?
You can check to see who you're fighting in this lovely bracket here: The Bracket
Alternatively, check the following post for a running list of current duels!

Alright, how do I face my opponent?
Hunt them down! First, send them a PM with your available times. It is recommended that you list all times in EST. Writing "I'll see you at sundown, Saturday" is too vague and will not help you and your opponent meet your two-day time limit for completing your duels. You may also reply in this thread to set up matches. It is recommended that post in this thread in addition to sending a PM to your opponent.

Good Game! My match is over, now what do I do?
Post the results of your duel here! We would love to see some screenshots of your epic matches, so feel free to share! Do not forget to be courteous. We will be updating the bracket and Battles List continuously as the tournament progresses, so help us out by reporting your match results promptly.

Who am I facing next?
You can check the bracket or Battles List, and PM your opponent.

What were the rules again?
I'm glad you asked! Please check the following quote for the rules once again. The tournament runs much smoother if everyone knows what to do and what to expect. As always, if you have any questions regarding a rule, do not hesitate to post it either in this thread or in a PM to me!

quote:

GENERAL TOURNAMENT RULES AND GUIDELINES

• PvP Double Elimination Tournament. Duel invitation only, so players will have to challenge each other via the "Duel" option for each fight, one after the other. In a double elimination, if you lose two times, you're out! You can read more about how this process works here. We will post the tournament match-ups once sign-ups are finished.
  • Duelists must use only characters of the element the tournament's theme is. In this case, this means FIRE.
  • No level restrictions. Duellists can use characters of any level. (Disclaimer: Participating in the tournament could mean having to face a level 20 opponent, so be prepared!).
  • No card customization restrictions. Duellists can use any CC cards they have at their disposal.
  • Five-day period for players to sign up, starting from the time stamp shown in the first post of the sign-up thread.
  • For a valid sign-up, players must make a post including their in-game name.
  • After the five-day sign-up period the thread will be locked and sign-ups closed.
  • When the tournament starts, players will be responsible for contacting each other (either through posts in the tournament thread or PMs) to arrange duels. Duels must be carried out within 48 hours of the challenges being given. Remember, not turning up to a duel means you forfeit the match and your opponent wins by default!
  • You must win the best out of five matches to defeat your opponent! Alternate between who goes first.
  • IN THE CASE OF A TIE (two wins each), players can either calculate who had the most HP left at the end of each match to determine who goes first in match five or the duels can continue until one of the two duellists wins two matches in a row.
  • Make sure you post in the tournament discussion thread so we all know the results of your duel! Remember to be courteous in victory or in defeat. Post evidence of your match if you can. We all want to see! (Please read this if you are unsure about how to take a screenshot and uploading it to a site).

• Please remember that since this is a forum-hosted tournament, the winner will not be getting any recognition or rewards in game! Just bragging rights on the forum. :-)
  • All Artix Entertainment Forum Rules and Oversoul General Discussion Forum Rules apply in the tournament forum threads.

• Are we all clear? Then good luck and let the duels begin!

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 10/13/2013 19:56:34 >
    AQW  Post #: 1
    10/14/2013 23:47:39   
    Beck

Battles List

Forum Name (In-Game Name)

Final Round:
    Match 54:
    clintonian (cltinton) vs. Axel459 (Axel)

Winners Bracket Duels:
    Match 51:
    Axel459 (Axel) vs. Kakarot1123 (Elder Dragonslayer) --> Winner is Axel

Losers Bracket's Duels:

Match 52:
    Kiyone (Kiyone) vs. clintonian (cltinton) --> Winner is clintonian

Match 53:
    clintonian (cltinton) vs. Kakarot1123 (Elder Dragonslayer) ---> Winner is clintonian

< Message edited by Mritha -- 10/29/2013 12:25:42 >
    AQW  Post #: 2
    10/3/2013 23:55:40   
    Victoria3114

Homework done! Time to play!

Let's see what I can do...!
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    10/3/2013 23:57:19   
    the warden

best of luck to you all:)
    LET THE MATCHS BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
    10/4/2013 0:17:58   
    DarkLore

I can't find bionic bear. And they're offline according to their profile.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    10/4/2013 0:20:50   
    Beck

Send PM's you guys xP You do have til Sunday to get that first match done.
    AQW  Post #: 6
    10/4/2013 0:42:08   
    Megadragonknight

Good luck to all of you guys.
    Post #: 7
    10/4/2013 2:16:13   
    Pennocki_

I pm'ed Redingard so i should be good to fight in a few hours , let the games begin !
    AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    10/4/2013 5:24:00   
      Grixus Faldor

Good luck everyone! Do make sure to contact us if anything goes awry :)
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    10/4/2013 6:21:59   
    Tigirosa

I belive this will be really hard battle. I wish you all good luck and do your best.
    DF  Post #: 10
    10/4/2013 6:36:39   
    dragon wrath

Best of luck guys may the best draw win.
    AQW  Post #: 11
    10/4/2013 8:19:59   
    Mritha
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

I get to try and make scrambled eggs? Delicious >:) Sent Riniti a pm, might get it done tonight, might have to wait until tomorrow.

Good luck, everyone :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 10/4/2013 8:20:22 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
    10/4/2013 8:56:37   
    Skurge
    The Dealer

Been testing my Fire CC. *Looks left* *Looks right* So how good is Leader with his Fire chars? :B
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    10/4/2013 9:07:34   
    Megadragonknight

@skurge
    Leader never mentioned too much about how good he is with fire characters. Since you have Evil Jim, you should use it against Leader though I think Leader is quite a strong player. Good luck.

Everyone of you are so excited that you want to send PM to your respective opponents. :D Its going to be one heat battle.
    Post #: 14
    10/4/2013 10:36:57   
    DarkLore

I'm worried I'll get disqualified if funkasuarus/Bioniv Bear never Pm's me or shows up..
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    10/4/2013 10:42:50   
    BJEBLE

@Mega
    quote:

Its going to be one heat battle

Hahaha, i see what you did there.
    Anyways, I have to face Beck!I hope I do well.
    DF  Post #: 16
    10/4/2013 10:48:09   
    Megadragonknight

@BJEBLE
    Huh? What I did there?
    Post #: 17
    10/4/2013 11:00:33   
    Gorillo Titan

Checking in to say I won my matches 4-0
    Post #: 18
    10/4/2013 11:08:31   
    Pennocki_

anyone know where redingard is ?? iv had no contact with him
    AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    10/4/2013 11:16:38   
    Megadragonknight

@pennocki
    Unfortunately, no. I think Red is still offline as he probably live in different time zone. You will have to wait till he at least post something in the forum.
    Post #: 20
    10/4/2013 11:25:57   
    Pennocki_

hmmm , well iv PMed him
    AQW Epic  Post #: 21
    10/4/2013 11:29:00   
    Megadragonknight

Ok. Wait for him to reply back and good luck in the fire tournament. Have a fiery duel!
    Post #: 22
    10/4/2013 11:59:09   
    DeathGuard

I'm ready.. I guess. Will reply to Clintonian then.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    10/4/2013 12:06:12   
    Pennocki_

what is the rules on , enemies not showing up or not contacting the other person?
    do we both get disqualified or what?
    AQW Epic  Post #: 24
    10/4/2013 12:18:14   
    DOOMdeath

I believe the rules say that if opponent isn't showing up it counts as his forfeit.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Third PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
    Page 1 of 1812345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition